New Answer test!!

No it was clear but i could help myself and i took it anyway the test is dry now and there is a clear as day white line and a dark pink line im totally shocked i cant believe it!!!!

I just took mine....and I think I see a lil something.....!!

If its a white line its an evap hun if it showed up once its dry x

no it showed up instantly as soon as i dipped it the first line came up and it was white!!!

test in a few days. it might be the start of a bfp but it might be too early still, i get faint lines on hpts sometimes but they are mostly early evaps espesh on ic's x

Yea i will try to hold of but heres a pic of my frer opend and inverted
if the antibody strip was there do u think the inverted pic will pic it up or only color im confused how it works!!!
[IMG]https://i53.tinypic.com/r888bc.jpg[/IMG]

You shouldn't need to open a test up! Wait a few days, try again and once you can see a line without having to squint, tilt, or open up then you will know you have got your bfp. good luck :)

It's hard to tell since the strip is still pink.. but i think i see something there. I cant wait till my ic's come either any day now.. i ordered 50 so i can test all the time and see if the lines get darker :happydance:

As for the white line on the frer, this has happened to me a few times in the past weeks and i had called the hotline and was told that no line would show up if it wasnt detecting at least MINUTE amounts of hcg. He told me test again in a few days when that had happened.

I cant see anything on the answer strip, hun. Its too blurry. You should have saved the test for fmu!

Omg these test are bad they have to be the same thing from last night happen again immediately after dipping the test strip the test line got a white thick line and then the control line truned pink so theres two lines again instantly but one is white and one is pink wth is going on!!!!!

Why don't you wait a few more days. it'll save you the stress of being confused plus you must be chugging through some tests! If i had a dollar for every time a white line came up on hpt before the time limit i would be rich. the line has to be pink. Please don't drive yourself crazy

I would call the hotline number, they'll refund you most likely.. summons what do you think about this.. i bought a 3 pack two days ago of answer early result test sticks.. within 20 seconds there where two dark pink lines,.. stayed that way until about 8 mins then the TEST line faded away to only show a negative.. i called yesterday very upset.. AND ALL 3 TESTS DID THIS WITH THE SAME URINE!! they are refunding me 18.00 in a check. i wonder if it had detected hcg or just bad batch of test? took a frer yesterday, faint line. im going to get some new choices this morning when store opens!!

MissMuffet i was gonna wait but like i said before i dont really know how manys dpo i really am i havent had my period since Dec 5th but on Jan 23 i got a super Positive ovulation test so thats what i went by!!!! Yes verysexy i was going to call them but maybe i might not need to i think the test line has been pink all this time and not white lol i know that sounds weird so ill let you guys look for yourself :)

[IMG]https://i56.tinypic.com/1r3sio.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i51.tinypic.com/211sdaf.jpg[/IMG]

That sounds pretty good verysexy i think your indeed preggo can you go back to the doctor or are you gonna wait til it shows up the way you want it to :)

yes thats why i ordered the internet tests 50 of them so when the line gets darker i will make an appt for a different doctor. if i look closely i can see a faint line on your test not really on the second pic but in the first one

summons, two more hours until dollar store opens then im off to buy 5 new choices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->