New Answer test!!

I can see it in the next to the last picture the best!

its darker irl and on my phone but for some reason everytime i upload it it kinda fades away!!!

im bloody intrigued
summon i cant see nothing but all this pissing has made my eyes go boz xx
good luck

ok last pic
[IMG]https://i53.tinypic.com/2rrnxh2.jpg[/IMG]

Ahw i really hope so that just tickles me hearing you say thatO:)

I tweaked them for ya!

Attachments

• 013111152827.jpg
    013111152827.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 013111153426.jpg
    013111153426.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 26
I cant see anything, but after awhile I thought i could, so i don't know hun, it is way early to be testing i would wait a few days and test again. i hope this is it for u. goodluck xx

Mellebelle you sound like my sis in law thats what she said when i sent her the pics lol i dont have any more test and i wont be able to poas in the morning either hubby has the car and the store is closed hopefully im not snowed in at work and i can go get some on the way home but i doubt it so here to hoping the mail man runs and my ics are in the mail:)

Mellebelle you sound like my sis in law thats what she said when i sent her the pics lol i dont have any more test and i wont be able to poas in the morning either hubby has the car and the store is closed hopefully im not snowed in at work and i can go get some on the way home but i doubt it so here to hoping the mail man runs and my ics are in the mail:)
Gaaahhhhh!!!!! I dont suppose you could pop into your neighbours house and ask if they have any spare HPTs lying around. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: i was gonna try and go if my hubby ever made it home but he has no intention of coming home before 10 so im gonna go to the store super early before i go to work at least i will try!!

Well heres my answer test strip WDYT!!!!
[IMG]https://i54.tinypic.com/30jr8so.jpg[/IMG]

can't see anything hun. 8dpo is really early to be testing though so dont lose hope! x

I think I see a lil something....was your urine concentrated enough?

Yea i know but i really dont know how many dpo i really am thats why ive been testing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->