New Answer test!!

Not sure what to make of the test....it's weird....you gonna go buy anymore?

The hotline is telling me that there positive and if im not they will send more in the mail
so ima test when I get home hoping my ics are here but if not im gonna,go by what my test
Says im feeling pretty confident this time :)

that's good....I hope your ic's come in today so you can poas like a mad woman!!

Well the line is stil there and definately pink!!!
[IMG]https://i51.tinypic.com/n6yuz5.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks well all three of them look the same i even google what a faint positive test would look like and it looks exactly like mine so all three of them cant be wrong:)

I feel like an idiot....I don't know where to look...lol....I think I see something but I don't know if it's the right place....can you mark it?

its about 5mm or so from the control line.. on the answer strip tests the test line is not very far from the control line

is the line almost right next to it....or further over? Cause I see something but it's closer to the control line than the absorbant tip....if that makes sense...

summons, i hope you dont mind but i marked it in paint for you.. if you tild your head you can really see it good

Attachments

• answerstrip.jpg
    answerstrip.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 30
yea its closer to the control line wierd but if you google pics of it as i did cause i wanted to see if it really was a faint line and in all the pics the lines were right there!!!And its darker irl!!!

YES! That's exactly the spot I was referring to!!

I see it!!! I see it!!! LOL!

Yayyy so im not going mad!!!!!Think it could be my Bfp?

I dunno sweetie....personally (if it was me) I'd wait for a screamin pink line....at least try an FRER again in a few days....let the hormone build up some more.....but I think it's the start of a :bfp:

YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->