New - BFP after IVF

Ratma - someone in our Somerset office has just gone off with shingles.........could we be working for the same business????

Congrats on the scans Desperate and Baby.

I had a horrible day with all day sickness yesterday but slightly better today. I keep clinging to the fact that it is reassuring, but I end up so tired and sick that I end up crying histerically - my poor DH. I never thought I would complain about MS, but boy it is really really horrid.

Haha! I don't think so MM - that is weird though.

Thanks Urchin - I've found out she has in fact got chicken pox, but its still okay as I had this when I was a child so should be immune.

Babyhopes and Desperate - congratulations both for your scans!! I didn't get a bpm reading but I'm sure it sounds fine.

Sorry you're suffering MM :hugs: its a rotton feeling isn't it and I only have it mildly. Although, I very nearly just puked in Tesco, but think I was just hungry! I find it hard to know what to eat as I just don't fancy anything :(

I've just been to my surgery and completed a midwife booking in form, so should hear from them in a few weeks. This is what the clinic told me to do, it seems so surreal though and I hope I'm not tempting fate! I wrote on there the EC date instead of date of laste af as I though they would need to know. It asked where I want to give birth but I don't have a clue yet so just circled the same hospital as our clinic, although I've heard bad stories on their maternity wing. I'm sure I can change my mind later on!

Have a good weekend everyone xxxx

Hi Everyone,
Sounds like everyone is doing well, minus the morning sickness. I hope those who are suffering get relief soon. I only seem to get a sour stomach when I'm hungry. But I just found this preggie pops that are all natural and suppose to help with MS. So far they work pretty good so I'm going to make sure I keep them on hand.

I hope everyone enjoys thier weekend and for my friends across the pond enjoy all the Queen's Jubilee activies. I'll have to check out BBC America to see what's going on. Take care ladies and speak with you all soon.

lol we're avoiding all the jubilee malarky Buster - the queen isn't much of a hero in our house!

lol we're avoiding all the jubilee malarky Buster - the queen isn't much of a hero in our house!

Oops my bad. I hope you enjoy your weekend and avoid all the crazy hoopla.

lol no bad Buster! and we're having a very productive weekend :D
finished the emulsioning in the hall yesterday and today I will start on the woodwork - there's quite a lot of that though!
If I can get the primer/undercoat done today I will be happy!

Thanks Buster! Did you catch any of it over there? I thought it was a great parade but shame about the typical british weather :lol:

Hope everyone is good? Is it scan day today Rozzi?

Well I've been feeling worse and worse these last few days - I don't know how I'm going to manage with work on Weds. It took me 3 hours to get up this morning as I felt so rotton :( and to top it off, the cat has just thrown up everywhere so I'll have to try and clean it up without being sick as Mr RG has gone out to work :(

Ratma - I'm so sorry you are feeling rotten, that definitely makes things difficult when you need to get up and out. Doesn't the cat know that he/she needs to really cooperate for you right now - ha ha. Yes my scan is in a few hours and I will admit I'm nervous but it will be over with soon enough.

Hello ladies - well my scan went great. One baby in there measuring at exactly 7 weeks as he/she should and we got to hear the heart at 144 bpm. The RE was really happy with everything and told me one more week on the Crinone and I can stop that and I'm released to a regular OB now. So crazy. I feel so relieved.

Ahhh really pleased for you Rozzi :D :D :D

You're exactly 1 week behind me :D and that's excellent news everything is looking good and you'll be released yayyyyyyy!

Well done baby Rozz xxxxx

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing fine.
I've been feeling worse the last few days. I have nausea every day, especially in the evening,and I feel so tired. I've never been so tired in my life. All the smells seem yucky, and I can barely eat because I don't like most of the food now. And I'm weak and dizzy. :wacko: I know everything is because of the hormones. I'm only week 7 and I don't know how I'm going to make it!

Yay Rozzi!!! That's great.

I have been feeling awful or 3 weeks now - I dont knnow how I can cope with work. Ratma - it sucks doesnt it. I have spent all jubilee weekend in bed/on the sofa. I feel so bad complaining as I know how lucky I am to get my BFP and get to 9 weeks :happydance:P but am getting fed up being so :sick:

I hve midwife appointment on Friday so will see what she says. Ratma - my GP couldnt believe I didnt know the date of my last period - I was like it doesnt raelly work like that with IVF. :rofl:

mrsm - I find myself saying 'I can tell you, but it's not actually relevant: :rofl:

yeah, Im sure the midwife will ask on Friday so I better look it up I guess. So dumb.

I just put on the form the date of the egg collection and put IVF in brackets! I think they date you 2 weeks before that date don't they?

Urgh I'm with you ladies on feeling like shite front! I majorlly puked this morning and don't know how on earth I'm going to get up for work tomorrow as its taking me at least an hour to steady myself. I'm the same Babyhopes - I've totally gone off food and I think I've lost weight! (That's good news) :lol: and yes MM I feel bad for moaning too - we should be grateful!!

Maybe this should be our guilt free moaning thread! I have had a slightly better today - still sick but no vomiting yet!! have to celebrate small achievements.

Last evening the nausea dissapeared like a miracle, I felt normal again for a few hours. I even began to be worried. But this afternoon-guess what? nausea again. At least the baby gives me a break from nausea from time to time! :)

Hi everyone, been awol for a while again, but as much as its horrible its nice to hear that you are all feeling awful too. I am 11 weeks on friday and today I couldnt take it any more... went in to work and broke down.... I feel truly awful, light headed, tired like I have never experienced before even when my son was a baby... I sleep for 12 hours at night and after a couple of hours up Im exhausted.. Went to doctors as my work and best friend insisted and she signed me off for two weeks, I was in a right state.. I dont quite think my husband understands either. The doctor is testing me for a urine infection and next week at the midwife appointment they said they would check my iron levels. I have been told to rest and recouperate at home... working full time and being a mum is definately taking its tole... so Im with you all on feeling crap... but as I keep telling myself its all for a brilliant reason.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi wishing :hi:

You've definitely down the right thing in getting yourself signed of work for a couple of weeks - it's very easy to get very run down without realising it, and succumbing to something nasty :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->