New - BFP after IVF

Ratma - it's now tomorrow - so that means it's scan day :wohoo:
let us know how it goes!

Eenie is doing well :D
I'm feeling little kicks each day now (since 20+6) I think it's the anterior placenta that has cushioned them up to now, but it seems like she is strong enough now to outpunch it!

Thanks urch xxx

I'll come and update asap - I'm a bit nervous and worrying that they'll find something wrong! Hopefully all is okay *pray* xxxxxxxx

Hey chickers -our scan was all good and they found a little diddy heartbeat!! Next and final scan at the clinic is in 2 weeks then, all being well we'll be discharged yipeeeee xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20120530-00096.jpg
    IMG-20120530-00096.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Ps that photo should be turned on its side to be the right was up!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks wishing! :D I think the blob on the right is his yolk sac. I didn't get a measurement or anything but did see his heart <3 <3 <3

Ratma - that is awesome news, so exciting. You must be so relieved. Hopefully I will get the same good news as you on Monday!! Yippee

yay - that is exciting. Do you get a 9 week scan then? My clinic discharged me after t h7 eek scan - might ask midwife next week if I can have one about 10 weeks....strange how different districts do it. So pleased for you xxxx

How are the MS symptoms for you ladies? Are they getting any better for those that have had them pretty bad?

ratma - that's fabby!
A good HB is the best sign you can have - looking forward to the update in a fortnight

rozzi - mine is still going strong ... if I don't take the anti'sickness tablets I throw up everything :(

Urchin - oh my goodness and you are so far along too, oh my I can't believe that it is still so bad. I hope you find some relief soon.

my mum had it with me all the way through - so I'm kinda resigned to it!

Ratma Fab news on your scan. Hope it puts your mind at ease some.

AFM just got home from work today and was delayed by 2 hours not fun on an all nighter. I don't think the twins liked it either. LOL I still don't have very much MS. It's very mild I guess I can thank my Mom for that since she didn't have any MS with me. My biggest problems are still fatigue and peeing all the time. I hope by second tri the symptoms that we are all feeling start to subside. Hope you ladies had a good day and will talk to you all soon.

Re MS Rozzi - I was suffering really badly with all day nausea - it was actually worse in the evening is anything. I tried everything and then as a last resort tried seabands and today is the second morning in a row I havent been :sick: They are a miracle - of course now I am worried that my symptoms have disapeared and something might be worng with LO!!!

Sorry you're still getting the dreaded MS Urchin :( and you too MM :hugs: I think those bands do work though as they definitely help me, but they hurt my hands after a while as they seem quite tight. Perhaps they need stretching as they're new?

Not long til scan time Rozzi!

Glad you're doing okay Buster - sorry for the long working hours :hugs:

I've been getting slight MS - puking only once in the morning then I feel better, but just sicky-hungry all day.

A woman in my office has just gone off sick with Shingles! I should be okay as I've had chickenpox and I haven't really been near her, so hopefully it won't affect me! Bloody germy people - sod off!!!

Hey everyone. Glad everyones doing well (except for MS). Had my 8 week appt Tuesday and they changed my due date up 2 days...yeah. Our Jelly Bean had a heart rate of 176 bpm and even moved its arms at us. So exciting. Just got released to go to my local OB doctor so next appt is June 5th for intake and June 11th for 10 week ultrasound.

I had my 1st ultrasound today! We have one baby measuring 2 days ahead, with a heartbeat of 126bpm! Re said that everything is perfect. I am a little worried that maybe the hb is on the lower side, but RE told us everything looks perfect so I try not to worry too much!
The next scan is in 2 weeks from now!
Can you please share your bmps at aprox 6-7 weeks?

cheers Ratma :D

The good news is that you don't 'catch' shingles from someone with chicken pox (though ppl can catch chicken pox off someone with shingles)

The chickenpox virus lies dormant in your body but can flare up again as shingles later in life

sooooo, don't worry about your colleague - if you are going to get shingles, you'll get it off yourself not her!

Oooooo good news desperate! sounds like everything is going good in there xxx

Babyhopes - that is excellent news I'm sure you loved seeing your new bundle of joy during the scan. If the RE says not to worry then I would try to relax, I know easier said than done but from what I've heard/read online they can range from 100 to 130 on the average so I think you are in the perfect range.

Desperate - happy to hear that you got good news also. That must have been so cool to see some movement on there. Good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->