New - BFP after IVF

tis scan day again for me tomorrow - wk28 scan (though a few days early) Hoping to get my c-section date too :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome ladies!! It's so great to see all these BFP and little tickers. I'm scared to put one up yet.

If anyone can spare some prayers I'd appreciate it. beta # is tomorrow morning but I won't know till after 2 PM. Last time I did a internet cheapie was Monday or Tuesday I think and the line was barely there. I did one this morning and it's definitely there, not dark like the control line but darker than a few days ago. That's a little hopefully. The FRER won't get any darker at this point so I'm not buying more. All I can do is wait.........DH is just as nervous as I am. I think he really got his hopes up. If I get bad news tomorrow or questionable news it's not going to be easy as my FIL is staying with us. He does not know we are TTC at all. I had to go around the house and hide all IF things and paperwork, tests, etc. I just know myself and I'll want to cry my eyes out but can't in front of him.

I'll be praying that everything goes well for you tomorrow hun. Sending lots of hugs.

NoaSaint - masses of luck. The fact IC getting darker is a good sign - hoping for you that is a good sign :hugs:

Got it all crossed for you noasaint :hugs:
definitely a good sign that the ic is getting darker - test line never goes as dark as the control anyway, so the fact that it's darker than it was at the beginning of the week is very good news indeed :)

AFM Ive had my scan and all was looking well - waiting on the midwives now

Yay for good scan Urchin. Are they going to give you a c section date?

You guys are amazing!!! The prayers and crossed fingers worked!!! My betas are finally where they need to be. Today's number was 583, doubling time of 43 hours. First ultrasound is schedule for 7/26. They didn't want to see me back before then but I convinced the nurse to give me one more beta on Monday. Time to order more Vivelle and Crinone. I can already tell this baby is taking after DH. He does absolutely nothing with speed and these slow betas are completely just like him.

That's great noasaint :happydance: I have my next beta on Monday excited & terrified all at the same time :wacko:

I'm sure your beta will be fine too Sheri. Stay positive.

Yay for good scan Urchin. Are they going to give you a c section date?

Cheers buster - I won't get my c-section date til week 35 or 36 :(
I thought they were going to give it to me yesterday but apparently not

noasaint - betas are looking good hon - a lot of babies haven't read the medical text books and do things faster or slower than the doctors think they should... as long as they keep climbing all should be fine :thumbup:
Everything crossed for 26th for you xxx

good luck also for sheri! i think excited & terrified sums up my entire pregnancy experienec, so you're in good company :rofl:

Noasaint those betas are great, good on you getting another one on monday and hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by and you will get to see your little bean. We dont get betas in uk and I peed on 2sticks a day for about 5 weeks maybe more just to make sure there was still a line and I panicked about it every time. Lol. Xxx

Urchin glad scan is all good your really not too far away now, cant wait till im at 28 weeks planning on starting maternity leave then and just relaxing. X x my friend had to fight for a c section with her second and they eventually agreed but said they wouldnt give her one till she was 39 weeks, in the end she had him at 35 and needed a c section, dont know why they make it so hard for people to ask, cshe already had one with her first and again that was an emergency section too. Nhs I suppose. X

Sheri, fingers crossed for good betas. Xxxx

Hows everyone else doing... mrs max I think I have an obvious bump but people at my work say because I wear dresses alot you cant tell so I must still just look fa. Lol. X.

Only 3w4d till 20 week scan and I really cant wait to say im excited is an understatement and waiting every day to see if I feel anything yet...xxx

cheers wishingalways :D
So far they haven't tried to talk me out of a c-section - the midwife said that with my history they'd let me try for a vaginal birth if I wanted to, but I shouldn't get any hassle if I stick to the plan to have the section

Trouble is my consultant didn't write on my notes that I would need a c-section after my fibroid op, but she did tell us that verbally. So they are treating me as an elective ... but I don't care really, as long as they do what I want them to! :thumbup:

Oh - and you can't say things like that without putting up a bump picture - IT'S THE LAW! :rofl:

Mr Urch has scanned in the latest Eenie pic, so here she is at 27+5 :cloud9:
417743_10151074402891023_1042445194_n.jpg

Urchin I tried to get dh to take a pic today but I just about cracked the camera screen, I looked terrible:blush::blush: but will try again tomorrow. Xx

ok so here is the bump pic, not the best of pics though. My bump is def bigger at night time than it is in the morning. I somehow seem to roll on to my tummy every morning and although I try really hard not too I must do it in my sleep. Im always worried when I wake up and my bump seems to have disappeared. xx

Feel free to join in!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• P1050191 [1024x768].jpg
    P1050191 [1024x768].jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P1050192 [1024x768].jpg
    P1050192 [1024x768].jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies,

I had my 2nd beta today & it was 6700 with a doubling time of 60 hours, but I also woke up this morning with more bleeding which seems to be stopping, I had some cramps but just the same as I've been having since ET. My FS said my progesterone had dropped & to up my pessaries from 3 a day to 4 & have another BT next Monday :wacko: I'm going to tell them I need one before then or I'll go insane!

Hi ladies,

I had my 2nd beta today & it was 6700 with a doubling time of 60 hours, but I also woke up this morning with more bleeding which seems to be stopping, I had some cramps but just the same as I've been having since ET. My FS said my progesterone had dropped & to up my pessaries from 3 a day to 4 & have another BT next Monday :wacko: I'm going to tell them I need one before then or I'll go insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->