New - BFP after IVF

Posting from work so I'm sorry this is quick.

Anyone else's taste buds off? Nothing tastes good anymore, I'm having to choke down proteins.

4th beta is 2159 (minimum we needed was 1900) so now I finally feel like I can breathe. Now we just wait till the 26th.

Sheri, I am praying for you. Your beta sounds great. If it makes you feel better to get another I don't blame you at all.

They don't seem to do Betas over here, so I never really understand the numbers ... so keeping everything crossed in case!

hey ladies!

Welcome noasaint and sheri - congratulations both. We got lucky first IVF too - I was amazed!

Lovely bump Wishing. Not sure if I have one yet as I have a podgy tum, but I cannot do my jeans up anymore so I guess I must be expanding.

Lovely scan pic Urch - I love a bit of Eenie watching!

Hope youre okay MM - so sorry youve been so sick, its horrid isnt it but mine really hasnt been bad listening to yours.

Hope everyone else is doing well?

All fine here, had a scan in the end at 13+2 and the sonographer moaned that it was too big to do the nuchal test - I was annoyed as it wasnt my fault that was the date given to me grrrrrrr

Defo feeling a bit better now and more energy and getting my appetite back, although still cannot face certain things I was sick on in the early days. xxxxx

Hiya ladies i just thought i would pop in and resubscribe so i can keep up with all the April IVF crew :) Hope u are all doing well :) xxx

Cheers Ratma - I'm now on scans every 3-4 weeks til the end, so lots more Eenie spotting to be done :D

Hi Lisa - happy 12 weeks!

Hi ladies! I am behind most of you but you have a place in my heart as embryos were created at the same time as most of yours!

So happy to be over here with all you ladies and I'm not 35 yet but by the time sweet pea comes I will be!!!

Yay Springy glad you've come over. It's great over here with these lovely ladies. I can't wait til the rest of our friends come over.

We don't care if you're a little young, and your embies were implanted a little late - you are one of us Springy! :hugs:

Whooooooohooooo Springy

Im so soooooooo chuffed that you're over here - stay positive. We are hoping little mini spring sticks and grows xxx

I love that our embies are the same age, but will come into the world at slightly different times <3

Congrats on passing 12 weeks Lisa!!!!

Springy, I am only a few days ahead of you :) when is your first u/s?

Love, love seeing you on here Springy - dont worry about the age thing, I just posted on over 35 as I was too scared of the ordinary 1st trimester forum!!! I really love that your embies are the same age as ours :)

My second midwife appointment is tomorrow - always a bit scared in case they dont hear a heartbeat - but my bump has grown this week so taking that as a positive sign!!

Happy 12 weeks Lisa. :)

I still get a bit scared MrsM - even though I feel Eenie wriggle round every day

Thanks Urch - I guess it is the curse of LTTCing!!

Springy - just noticed your BETAS - fantastic!!!! My first was 359 and I thought that was good - yours i great :)

I think so - we are so used to things going wrong, it's hard to get out of the mindset :hugs:

Congrats on passing 12 weeks Lisa!!!!

Springy, I am only a few days ahead of you :) when is your first u/s?

Mine is August 1st, yours?

On the 26th so next week Thursday. Soooooo excited!! I will probably buy one of those home dopplers in the next couple of weeks just so I can calm myself whenver I want.

MrsMax - mine was drawn later than most people's betas are drawn. Beta 1 was at 13dp5dt and second one was at 15dp5dt ... most peoples are at 9dp5dt for a first one.

Still feel pretty confident its only one baby!

Also knock on wood but I still feel pretty good! Just some tiredness but not debilitating like I have to lie down and sleep and no nausea, vomitting or anything like that. Let's pray that continues I sure don't want M/S :nope:

I thought I was lucky too, until I hit 9 weeks that's when all my symptoms hit me and they're still here. I hope it all stays away for you Springy.

MS is narsty - with a Capital NARST!

hope you continue to avoid it Springy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"