New - BFP after IVF

Hi ladies, hope you are all well :flower:

I had my 3rd beta today & it's gone from 990 to 6700 to 37,380
I'm very relieved, thanks for all the good luck

I thought I was lucky too, until I hit 9 weeks that's when all my symptoms hit me and they're still here. I hope it all stays away for you Springy.

Buster just to calm my nerves you felt totally fine till 9 weeks?? I am starting to worry that I feel absolutely nothing .... Just want to fast forward to next week for the first scan when they can potentially detect a HB. I think once I get passed that point I will feel much more relaxed.

sheri - those numbers are fab! :dance:

springy - it's not unusual to have no symptoms early one ... will keep everything crossed for you for scan day though xxx

Hi Springy - soooo natural to be worried, buut lots and lots of people feel fine for the first few weeks. I felt a bit sick early on but I think that was the progesterone, but ms really kicks in around week 7 to week 9 normally, so dont panic if you dont feel anything. I hope time goes really quick for you. It's is weird, you think you will be so happy when you get the BFP and you are, but then you realise there is so much other stuff to worry about!!!!! I think that is the curse of LTTC.

Thanks Ladies! It sure does go from one worry to the next .... wish I could just totally relax and enjoy it like my DH is!!! He doesn't think we have anything to worry about and he just keeps saying "look at your sister she didn't know she was pregnant"

Springy I'm worrying right along with you. I had 2 days of boobs hurting but that's it. No symtpoms or a week now other than peeing constantly. We will be fine but I'm soooooo nervous about my ultrasound Thursday

Springy I'm worrying right along with you. I had 2 days of boobs hurting but that's it. No symtpoms or a week now other than peeing constantly. We will be fine but I'm soooooo nervous about my ultrasound Thursday

Can't wait for your scan this week! Mine isn't till next week when I am 6wk + 6 days. I am confident that both of us are doing JUST fine :thumbup:

Sheri Great beta numbers I hope that puts your mind somewhat at ease.

Springy try not to worry. I felt wonderful up until week 9. I thought I was going to be one of those lucky women who went through their pregnancy with no symptoms at all. No such luck for me still dealing with symptoms. I'm sure everything is fine but I know you'll feel so much better after you get that scan.

it's very hard to just relax and enjoy it - but the truth is, no amount of worrying will change the outcome, so we may as well enjoy every bit of it while we're doing it :hugs:

So, apparently there is a symtpom I have that my BFF pointed out. I would've never put it together with pregnancy. Pregnancy rhinits!!! My nose has been stuffed for over a week and I thought it was my allergies going nuts, although they never act up this bad. I can't sleep unless I'm propped up on pillows, it gets bad at night. Lovely huh? Lol

Thursday is taking way too long to get here!!

I have had that one too - coming and going! Was way worse last week but normally by bed time I am pretty stuffed up and have to use a nose spray in order to fall asleep!!

thankfully that's one symptom I've missed out on

the worst one for me is at the minute is the reflux. I keep waking up in the night having inhaled acid, literally choking on my own vomit :sick:
it is the worst panicky feeling ever

Oh gosh Urchin, that sounds awful :( I had that occassionally before pregnancy so I imagine that will come here soon too. Night before last I had cramps that kept me up most of the night.

I am happy to report baby saint has a healthy heartbeat of 108 and is measuring 6w0days which RE said was fine. I go back next week and if all is well get released to a regular OB. Doesn't that sound too soon??? I thought REs monitor till 10 weeks. DH was pretty excited to see the heartbeat this morning, I cried a little. Now I guess I am going to hunt online for ratings on OBs!

Nosaint - I think if everything looks good at my ultrasound on Wednesday at 6 weeks and 6 days I get released to an OBGYN too! It is scary and I wish they let me come back 2 weeks later so that the gap between now and the 12 week scan by an OBGYN wasn't so daunting!

So happy for you noasaint :happydance: Did you get a pic? can't wait for my scan, my clinic seems to do things later than everyone else's. I stay with them until 8 weeks, I'm looking for a OB now as the one I had for my dd's has gone into anesthetics now.

Urchin that sounds terrifying!

I did get pics Sheri but they are tiny and the glare is too bad to take a pic and post. Hopefully next week's pics are better. I forgot to ask about the fetal pole but she did show us the yolk sac.

The wait between scans is awful Springy!! I would love to have a 10 week and 12 week but I have a feeling that will be a heck no.

Ya I'm pretty sure my answer when I ask for an additional scan!!!

I have an obgyn already as he is the initial one who was treating us for infertility. When it came to ivf he doesn't do that so he referred me to another RE at that clinic. Then we decided that we wanted to switch clinics so off to another RE but I have an appointment for my yearly pap on September 10th at my obgyn so I wonder if he will convert that to just my 12 week follow up. Once I have a heart best next week I will call their office.

Last night I had a dream I couldn't find an obgyn to look after me and my sweet pea!

I'm really sad my dr doesn't deliver babies anymore but I made an appt to see him next week so I can find a OB with a similar personality & bed side manner to him, hopefully he knows of one!! What day next week are you having your next scan noasaint?

aye, the reflux truly is as nasty as it sounds - I've given up sleeping flat now ... it seems to help if I sleep sitting up (well, kinda reclining, not bolt upright!)

My clinic released me at 8 weeks too - and yes, those 4 weeks til my 12 week scan went on forever :(

Next scan is Wednesday Sheri. I can't wait till yours!

I've been having crazy dreams, anyone else? Two nights in a row they were sex dreams too *blush*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->