New - BFP after IVF

Sweetcurly- so glad everything went well. :happydance:

Afm -Hi everyone. On the way home from the ultrasound. Saw one healthy sac and baby, and we got to hear the heartbeat :happydance: Everything is right on track for 6 weeks. They changed my due date to 1-7-13, but hoping for a new years baby. Next ultrasound is may 29th when we will be released to my regular ob office.

I will have my ultrasounds weekly, until week 12. Then I will be released to my regular OB/GYN.

In my case they did not even look for the heartbeat. Probably that's for next Monday!

Desperate, that is great news! So, it seems you are having a singleton too, right?

Yeah, we are having one. You are to right? I wish i had weekly ultrasounds but that isnt how they do it.

Congrats on the great scans Desperate and Sweetcurly!!!

Ahhh I've found you again! I couldn't subscribe to this thread while BnB was playing silly whatsits, and then I couldn't remember where it was!

Sounds like good scan results Desperate and SweetC - I wish I'd been given weekly scans, but no, they don't do that at my clinic either :(

I do have my anomaly scan on Friday though - 3 more sleeps til I (hopefully) find out if Eenie's a girl or a boy .... can't wait! :dance:

Don't want to pee on anyone's fireworks, but at 19 weeks my MS is still going strong :( My mum's lasted all the way through her pregnancy with me, but I'm hoping I'll get a break soon - PLEASE let me get a break soon!

Excellent news desp and sweetc!!!

Hi urchin - love your avatar :lol:

I'm not having MS yet - just mega mega tired zzzzz

Deseperate and Sweet - yay for good ultrasouinds. Cant wait for mine - soooo annoying we have to wait to 7 weeks here! Still, something to look forward to. Sweet, my EDD is 7th Jan too.

Urchin - yay. Any ideas what you might be having? I am guessing us IVf girls dont care too much one way or the other, but fun to guess!!!

AFM - MS didnt really let up all day yesterday - had a slight reprieve early evening, buut that is all. Back with a vengence this morning. Not going to complain, cause it is comforting, but is making work very very hard...urchin - hope mine doesnt last until 19weeks! Yikes!!!

Whoop whoop for sweat pea MM!! :yay:

I really need to stop eating so much - I'm going to be the size of a mo fo house soon!! Ivf made me put on weight - whoops. All I want to do is EAT!!!

Me too Ratma - I had two lunches today. like you, I put on a ton with IVF and now looks like I will keep on gaining. Oh well, so long as baba is strong and healthy. I keep having mini-freak out about the scan. What if they find an empty sac or something!!?

Me too (on the weight front and the scan worrying).

I'm sure having symptoms is a good sign - not long til your scan chicker :hugs:

As for the weight - sod it! We're going to get big anyway so there's no point in fretting about it!!

Mine is 2 weeks tomorrow - feels like a lifetime to wait! I did another pg test earlier just to make sure :lol: :lol: :lol: xxx

Ha ha - once i got 3+ on the CB conception indicator I stopped testing

Dh told me he thinks I will look cute fat!! :rofl: Hope he's right. 2 weeks - i would love to say it will fly by - but it really drags!!!

Urchin - yay. Any ideas what you might be having? I am guessing us IVf girls dont care too much one way or the other, but fun to guess!!!
!

I've always thought that Eenie is a boy - based on nothing more than there's a lot of boys in my generation of the family

Mr Urch was with me up until this week - when he has switched allegiance to team pink!

I'm a sweetpea today :happydance:

woo hoo! Happy Pea Day! :dance:

Hi urchin - love your avatar :lol:

Cheers - I love it too, it makes me giggle :D

I really need to stop eating so much - I'm going to be the size of a mo fo house soon!! Ivf made me put on weight - whoops. All I want to do is EAT!!!

Did the same for me - I put on 10lbs with the meds ... but on the upside I then didn't put on any more at all til this week

That's good to know Urchin - although I'm far too scared to go near the scales. I think I'm going to stay ignorant to my weight :lol:

How is everyone doing?

I'm having more panic as the Crinone progesterone gel keep clumping up inside and its all brown - I'm worrying that I'm spotting or losing bean. I've not had any cramps though but you just can't help but worry can you?

I think I'll ring the clinic later and see what they say. You're right MM - the 1st u/s seems like a lifetime away and feels longer than the 2ww!

No other symptoms really, just waves of tiredness and some slight sicky/hunger feelings. I'm almost wishing I had some decent symptoms to reassure me all is going okay.

MM - I'm using my final CB digi this weekend and hopefully it'll say 3+ or I'll have another meltdown eek!! Xxxx

That's good to know Urchin - although I'm far too scared to go near the scales. I think I'm going to stay ignorant to my weight :lol:

How is everyone doing?

I'm having more panic as the Crinone progesterone gel keep clumping up inside and its all brown - I'm worrying that I'm spotting or losing bean. I've not had any cramps though but you just can't help but worry can you?

I think I'll ring the clinic later and see what they say. You're right MM - the 1st u/s seems like a lifetime away and feels longer than the 2ww!

No other symptoms really, just waves of tiredness and some slight sicky/hunger feelings. I'm almost wishing I had some decent symptoms to reassure me all is going okay.

MM - I'm using my final CB digi this weekend and hopefully it'll say 3+ or I'll have another meltdown eek!! Xxxx

I had similar problems with crinone but when i asked my dr after my scan he says to worry if its red or rhythmic cramps. He said crinone tends to cause some irritation making it slight pink or old blood is brown. Hopes that helps :)

lol I've only checked the scales twice Ratma ... I'm not a big one for weighing myself- i normally just go by how tight my clothes are, but that's not helping much right now!

Oh gosh - the wait til the first scan is at least 2 years I swear!
I had my first at 8 weeks - then there was another age til the 12 week scan

after than everything speeded up ... and now somehow I'm 2 sleeps away from my 20 week scan!

Desperate - what are rythmic cramps? I am still get cramps on and off and dont know if to be worried (well, I am worried but know if I should be). I am hoping my ms means everything is ok, but it scares me :(

Hi all, not posted in a week but I have been reading everything, just wanted to say HI. x
Im not having a good week, I dont know if its just im tired or because im working late, I dont know but I just feel crap. xx

Is it really wrong to feel anger towards my DH because he works less hours than me, 31 hours a week he starts at 8am and finish at 2.45 to pick up my son from school everyday but I work full time not that many more hours but have to do shifts so some weeks it a 7pm finish and some weeks a 9pm finish and I dont get a lie in because I am the one who has to get up and take my son to his childminder that he goes to before school. Today I spent all day working out someway managing on the money from me working part time, not that my work would let me go part time anyway, I only started in January.

Sorry for going on just feeling tired and annoyed about working so late, I get so tired by 5pm I could sleep.

I know what you mean urchin this first trimester is taking an age and a half. I am 8 weeks on friday and each week feels like a year... I have a scan a week today and then another one at 12 weeks so Its not too long to wait but just seems like so ffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr away right now. The funny thing is everyone elses pregnancy that I know personally seems to go sooooo fast... why is that.

Any way hope everyone is not panacking too much and worrying about everything.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->