• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

Desperate - what are rythmic cramps? I am still get cramps on and off and dont know if to be worried (well, I am worried but know if I should be). I am hoping my ms means everything is ok, but it scares me :(

Hey. He was referring to cramps that occur like every 3 minutes on the dot. He told me to expect cramping and pulling as my uterus and ligaments stretch. Not sharp and constant. Hope that helps.

Thanks Desp - that's really reassuring to know. I spoke to the nurse earlier and like you, she said only be concerned if you have red spotting.

Hahah Urchin! Yes, I'm with you on the tightness of clothes! Good to know time goes faster once the dreaded first tri scans are done with.

MM - try not to panic about the cramps - I bet it means there is growing and stretching going on in there. You've not had any spotting have you? :hugs:
Only another week until your scan - hang on in there xxx

Wishing - sorry you sound so down. I'm sure you're just tired and hormonal :hugs: is there any way Mr W could increase his hours once you go on mat leave to lessen the financial burden? I'm sure it will work itself out when the time comes xxx

I'm feeling good now I've had reassurance from the clinic. I had slight nausea at lunchtime and my sense of smell has gone through the roof! Had bloated trapped wind this afternoon but have now released the beast :lol: :lol: :lol: xxx

No spotting. Thank goodness. Did you call your clinic about cramps?

Mine come and go - I wish we had 6 week scans instead of 7 week ones.

Desperate - thanks that does help.

I feel very :sick: this evening so hoping that is a good sign.

Wishinh - :hug: I understand hon. I work long hours (although not shifts) and I also earn more too so me going p/t is going to be tough.

Hi Everyone,
Sounds like everyone is doing well minus the ones who are having MS. I hope it clears up for you guys soon.

AFM I've been working my butt off so haven't had much BNB time. I've been getting a little nervous as I started to have some light brown spotting on Tuesday. I did some research and it sounds like it's pretty common and as long as it's not heavy or comes with strong cramps everything should be alright. But it still makes me a little nervous. Fridays scan can't get here soon enough. But reading some of the previous posts have put my mind at ease a little. I've been having mild cramps but it's all been pretty random. Again I just need scan day to get here when I can get some of the questions I have answered by the doctor and get to see my bean.

I hope you ladies have a good night and will speak with you soon.

Buster - I've had brown spotting too. Could yours be related to the progesterone do you think? As long as its not fresh blood then try not to worry :hugs:

I wish our scans would hurry up and put us out of our misery!!

MM - no spotting is a really good sign. Hang in there lovely, the scan will be here before you know it :hugs:

Hope everyones doing okay?

I feel quite pukesome this morning - I don't mind though, at least its a good sign! Have bought some of those sickness bands you put round your wrists - have no idea if they work but I'll give em a try if things get bad! My boobs are starting to get sore again now - I was worried that they went back to normal during the 2ww.

Sticky growy vibes to everyone xxxx

Feel more relaxed today as no might cramps and still v bad ms which I am counting as a good thing even though its horrid!! One week today until my scan. can't wait. Do you get one after that before twelve weeks sinuous think? Hope everyone is doing good today. can't believe we are all pregnant. sinking in yet? Xx

Buster - I've had brown spotting too. Could yours be related to the progesterone do you think? As long as its not fresh blood then try not to worry :hugs:

I wish our scans would hurry up and put us out of our misery!!

MM - no spotting is a really good sign. Hang in there lovely, the scan will be here before you know it :hugs:

Hope everyones doing okay?

I feel quite pukesome this morning - I don't mind though, at least its a good sign! Have bought some of those sickness bands you put round your wrists - have no idea if they work but I'll give em a try if things get bad! My boobs are starting to get sore again now - I was worried that they went back to normal during the 2ww.

Sticky growy vibes to everyone xxxx

Thanks for the reassurance, I'm trying not to worry. I am on progesterone but it's the PIO shots. So I don't think that could be the cause of it, but you never know. I'm wondering if I over did it at work. I'm a flight attendant and started a 3 day trip on Monday and the spotting started on Tuesday morning. I don't have to go back to work until Monday so I think I'm just going to take it easy until then. Only 1 more day til scan. It can't come soon enough. Hope your MS eases up soon.

Feel more relaxed today as no might cramps and still v bad ms which I am counting as a good thing even though its horrid!! One week today until my scan. can't wait. Do you get one after that before twelve weeks sinuous think? Hope everyone is doing good today. can't believe we are all pregnant. sinking in yet? Xx

Hi mrs m, sorry your having MS mine has not been bad at all which is kind of worrying but never had it bad with DS so I suppose i should not grumble. x I think all clinics are different with number of scans, Mine usually just does one at 7 weeks and then they discharge you to your local Midwives but as I had a funny second looking sac I got another scan before they hopefully discharge me. Thats on wed so less than a week, I cant wait, feels like so long since my scan last week. xx

Guys - I have had some bleeding and I think it might be all over. I know spotting is common etc etc, but what with the cramps the other day I dont think it is looking good. I am freaking out. All we can do is sit and wait and see if it gets worse. We have the number of the ER just in case. :nope: Sorry to be such a downer, but need to tell someone other than DH. :cry:

MrsMax that's very scary hon, but may not be the worst (even with fresh blood) You're right though - all you can do is wait it out. NOTHING about this ttc business is easy is it?
Big hugs :hugs:

AFM - scan day tomorrow ... hoping to find out the sex (unless Eenie is a little coy one!)

Oh MM - you must be terrified :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Try and take it easy and try not to panic. I know its easy for me to say - but I have a friend who has spotted all through her pregnancy and all her scans have been fine.

I keeping everything crossed that everything will be okay xxxxxxxxxx

mrs m, you must feel awful, im praying praying praying everything is ok. xxxxxx Big hugs, just take it easy for the next few days, phone in sick to work and do nothing. xx

:nope: It is now proper bleeding. We rang A&E they said doesnt sound good but nothing they need to do unless I am in pain and just to call my clinic in the morning. I feel devastated.

Oh no :( :( I'm so very sorry MM :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care chicken - we're here if you need to talk xxxxxx

Oh Mrsmax I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Call the clinic and see what they say. I will be praying for you and your bean.

MM - don't want to give you false hope or make you feel confused, but in my Zita West book there was a story of a lady who had bleeding and it turned out she had lost 1 twin. Perhaps that might be happening?

Definitely call the clinic first thing and see what they say. Is it full on AF bleeding?

I'm praying my hardest for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:xxxxxxxx

MM, try to maintain a positive attitude. We are all here praying for your little bean. Go to the ER and get checked if that let you feel better.

I have a story to share. I had a friend who did IVF before me and now has a beautiful baby. She freaked out when she started bleeding. She was early in her 3rd month. She went to ER by ambulance, and at the end it was nothing to worry about.

Keep us posted.:hugs:

Thank you everyone - it means so much to know you guys are out there sending me support.

The bleeding stopped aftare about half an hour and hasnt started back up, but I have just had brown spotting over night. Am calling the clinic when they open - we are expecting the worst but just want to know what is happening. Somehow I managed to get some restess sleep - tp run salt in the wounds I have been sick twice this morning.

Hang on in there MaxBean!

Glad you are calling the clinic today - am crossing everything that the news is good when I get back from work xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->