**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

So sorry to hear about your news TL. :( Hoping your doctors can answer all your questions and help you figure out what you need to do so you can have your baby. Sending you a big (((hug))). :hugs:

Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: TL hopefully everything will work out for you and your DH. Sending lots of baby:dust: your way.

Ladies, I found out some disturbing news at my gyno today. DH and I had done some genetic testing a couple of weeks ago, and it turns out that I have mutated genes for cystic fibrosis, which in some women can cause fertility issues... I will be making an appt with an expert tomorrow and will go see said dr asap...
Supposedly, the cf can cause too much cm, and thus we may have to do IUI or IVF... How ironic that I had just started the Guasenifen. But, supposedly, that may not be able to do the trick.
Down in the dumps over this, but at least this may provide some answers to our issues.

I am so sorry TL:hugs: But on the brighter side at least you now know what the problems are. Hopefully the docs soon solve everything and you conceive.

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Hope you all have a lovely time, and maybe we'll get some good news from CLW when we all return here after the holiday! FX CLW! :) :hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!! Elliot -I am gonna keep my FXed I'm still doubtfull, but I just can't ignore all the weird things my body is doing now. For now I'm just gonna stay busy, of all the things I could have volunteered for this thanksgiving why oh why did I offer to peel and chop 40lbs of potatoes?!?!?!? :haha:

Thank you, ladies. I'm still down about this, but I'll be all right. I know that we will conceive, it just may take long, but Anne is right that we at least know what the issue is. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!! I'm making pumpkin muffins and stuffing. CLW, let us know!!

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving ladies!

I hope to see a lot of BFP with myself included.:thumbup:

Happy thanksgiving!
TL, knowledge is power! FX!!
CLW, don't forget to check your FF settings (that I posted). Everyone else should check theirs too though :)

Happy thanksgiving!
TL, knowledge is power! FX!!
CLW, don't forget to check your FF settings (that I posted). Everyone else should check theirs too though :)

I will now, Should I add the OPK eventhought I wasn't sure it was positive? If I read right it was saying you shouldnt do temping and OPK at the same time???? or am I just confused:shrug: Thanks for all your help Liz :)

I would like to wish my neighbours to the South a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful ladies.
CL 40pounds of potatoes??? Goodness gracious!!! Take good care of yourself.

Anyone crazy enough to be out shopping this Black Friday ? We are having a storm here so today is black ice Friday :haha: I have never been down in the US for shopping on Black Friday but I have heard it's crazy buzy !

Anyone crazy enough to be out shopping this Black Friday ? We are having a storm here so today is black ice Friday :haha: I have never been down in the US for shopping on Black Friday but I have heard it's crazy buzy !

I am not doing black Friday today. I slept :sleep: in and it felt so good. I have a baby shower to go to today. After that I am back in the bed. LOL

Did you find any good bargins ? I have always wanted to head down and do some shopping at this time of year but haven't made an effort to do so. I just love going to a U.S super Walmart and grocery stores. I like to buy things you can't get here!:thumbup:

We hit JCP, Boscovs, Macy's, Limited. We want to go to Best Buy in an hour. :)

Attachments

• 2010-11-26_16-03-38_79.jpg
    2010-11-26_16-03-38_79.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
=D> that awsome, Liz.. Geez, looks like you could put me to shame in the shopping department..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->