**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to say hello and say that I hope all who did Thanksgiving had a good one. :flower:

I didn't do any black Friday shopping, but maybe next year. I've never done it before, the crowds scare me lol. :haha:

Hi, Ready, welcome to the thread :hugs:

No black friday shopping for me, but did pick up a few really good deals at Old Navy today (Post-black-Saturday?). Got a fleece throw blanket to keep me warm at work for $5. Two cozy, soft turtlenecks for $8/each and two pairs of comfy new jeans for $15/each. Bargain!

Oh, whoops! I'm supposed to be Xmas shopping aren't I? Not shopping for myself! :dohh:

Hey ladies,

butterflyangel, Thanks for the welcome.

Elliot, with those bargains I think shopping for you was okay. :thumbup:

I love Old Navy. I picked up a couple of pairs of the cutest jeans for Emily for $5.00..and some sweet little shirts for $3.00..

Ladies, I've started using Soy & EPO and I highly recommend it!

I think the EPO has definitely helped me produce more CM! Last night & this morning, I found I was very much in the mood. Unfortunately DH was tired last night and this morning but after a few attempts, I was able to convince him this am :)

He was suprised I didn't need any lube!

I'm hoping the Soy helps my cycles get shorter. I guess I'll know soon enough!

Ladies, I've started using Soy & EPO and I highly recommend it!

I think the EPO has definitely helped me produce more CM! Last night & this morning, I found I was very much in the mood. Unfortunately DH was tired last night and this morning but after a few attempts, I was able to convince him this am :)

He was suprised I didn't need any lube!

I'm hoping the Soy helps my cycles get shorter. I guess I'll know soon enough!

Oh Liz, that's sounding good! What is EPO? Haven't heard much about that one. And I'm guessing hubby was surprised in a good way?! ;) Go get him girl!

:hi:.
D'you mind another lil one joining you?. I'm 3DPO at the moment & this cycle we followed the SMEP,i took soy days 2-6,150mg 1st 2 nights,then 200mg the last 3 nights. I also took EPO until ovulation,Royal jelly till Ovulation as well as maca & pregnacare conception & baby asprin(i rattle when i walk lol :rofl:) Dh is on wellman conception,zinc,maca,royal jelly & baby aspirin(quite a cocktail but he's good at taking them every day :dance::dance:)
We also use conceive plus & softcups to help the :spermy::spermy::spermy: on there way lol :haha: & i keep my hips tilted:headspin::headspin: lol :rofl:
Well that's my TTC plan :winkwink:.

Sending loads of snowy :dust::dust:

Oh Liz, that's sounding good! What is EPO? Haven't heard much about that one. And I'm guessing hubby was surprised in a good way?! ;) Go get him girl!
I guarantee you've heard of it, Elliot. Evening Primrose Oil :flower:

:hi:.
D'you mind another lil one joining you?. I'm 3DPO at the moment & this cycle we followed the SMEP,i took soy days 2-6,150mg 1st 2 nights,then 200mg the last 3 nights. I also took EPO until ovulation,Royal jelly till Ovulation as well as maca & pregnacare conception & baby asprin(i rattle when i walk lol :rofl:) Dh is on wellman conception,zinc,maca,royal jelly & baby aspirin(quite a cocktail but he's good at taking them every day :dance::dance:)
We also use conceive plus & softcups to help the :spermy::spermy::spermy: on there way lol :haha: & i keep my hips tilted:headspin::headspin: lol :rofl:
Well that's my TTC plan :winkwink:.

Sending loads of snowy :dust::dust:
Hi Shellie! Welcome! To initiate yourself into the group, you have to share a story of how you and OH met or a wedding story. We've all shared in the first few pages of this thread if you want to see ours :)

Also, have you seen my SMEP chart thread? You totally should join! The link is in my signature.

Liz, you're right. I have absolutely heard of eveing primrose oil, just couldn't quite make my lazy brain figure out the acronym! :dohh:

Hi Shellie! :flower: And welcome to our crazy group! How long have you and DH been TTC this LO?

Hope everybody who celebrates Thanksgiving had a good one! Mine was super busy. And we had a lovely brief snow flurry that left everything covered in bright new white. Amazingly, it stayed, and yesterday I got to take my snow-loving dog for her first snowy woods-walk of the year. We both loved it :)

Hello ladies,

Welcome Shellie. Now you are in two threads with me.:thumbup:

I will be using Soy in Feburary if I am not preggo by then. Has anyone had any side effects that they did or did not like about using the Soy they could share.

I will be using Soy in Feburary if I am not preggo by then. Has anyone had any side effects that they did or did not like about using the Soy they could share.
I have started using Soy & EPO this cycle. The only side effect I found was I was more in a *good* mood and had more CM.
So it's from one or the other!

Hi ladies and welcome Shellie!!
Well, this is what happened over Thanksgiving for me:
I knew I was supposed to ov on Saturday (which I did), and since DH wont ever do it while we're at our families houses, I knew I had to get him before we left on Thursday morning. But, there was too much pressure on him, and it didn't work... So, the last time we BDed was on Tuesday night, and then we did it again last night (Sunday night).
I assume that we're out this month, since I oved on Saturday afternoon??
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!! Remember that it's cyber Monday, so the good deals continue :)

Good morning ladies :hi: I hope everyone had a good weekend and thanksgiving if you had one :) So the :witch: got me yesterday, I was expecting it so not too upset. Now I'm trying to figure how much and what days to take the soy this cycle, and what else if anything to take? Any suggestions???

Hi ladies and welcome Shellie!!
Well, this is what happened over Thanksgiving for me:
I knew I was supposed to ov on Saturday (which I did), and since DH wont ever do it while we're at our families houses, I knew I had to get him before we left on Thursday morning. But, there was too much pressure on him, and it didn't work... So, the last time we BDed was on Tuesday night, and then we did it again last night (Sunday night).
I assume that we're out this month, since I oved on Saturday afternoon??
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!! Remember that it's cyber Monday, so the good deals continue :)
You're not out though b/c you BD'd 4 days prior to O.. so that's still within the 5 day window!

Good morning ladies :hi: I hope everyone had a good weekend and thanksgiving if you had one :) So the :witch: got me yesterday, I was expecting it so not too upset. Now I'm trying to figure how much and what days to take the soy this cycle, and what else if anything to take? Any suggestions???
If you have long cycles, you should take it CD5-CD9. I took 120 mg on CD5-7 and 160 mg on CD8-9

If you have long cycles, you should take it CD5-CD9. I took 120 mg on CD5-7 and 160 mg on CD8-9

My cycles are usually between 26-30 days. So I don't think that would be concidered long???? Last cycle I took it CD2-CD6, maybe I'll try CD3-CD7 this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->