**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I'm in a boring training all day and for the next two days as well... yuck. Just got out for a lunch break, thank god cause I'm starved!

This is just creepy.
I'm in an all day training today too & it ends on Thursday as well!!!!

That'd be so weird if we were in the same room! Good thing I know you live in Maine! hahaha :haha:

Hence why I've been MIA all morning (except for my commute to work this morning where I posted! haha)

Elliot Hopefully this month all of us get our much awaited BFP.

Liz Will certainly get hold of EPO too. Hope it helps me get that fertile cm in the next cycle.

Sorry, I have been kinda quiet and just stalking around the thread:munch:
Liz, I hope your FIL is ok !
:hi: to everyone
AFM..we are now into our 2WW and I am not too sure if we even :sex: at the right times.DH was :sick: for the last week or so.. We only DTD on the 1st and 5th so I am [-o< the lil':spermy: find their way to eggy:haha:
I am due to :test: around the 20th or so...would be a wonderful Christmas prezzie to get :bfp:

Hey ladies,

Liz, glad to know your FIL has been discharged. I hope all is well with him.
I hope the 20th brings you a BFP.:hugs:

Future_numan, I hope you caught the eggy.

Afm, the witch got me this morning. But I am okay I will get the egg this month.

Liz..lets hope we get our early Christmas prezzie:happydance:

Reedy..sorry the :witch: got you but :thumbup: to you for such a positive attitude:hugs:

Good morning ladies :hi: I finally got my +OPK this AM :happydance: I'm just curious does this mean that I already OVed or that I will OV soon? I'm kinda new to the OPK thing :blush:

Hi :hi:

I would like to join as I am pretty new to the site and looking for a group to join!

A little bit about me...

I am 25, Dh is about to be 30 next month :haha: I like to tease him about getting old hehe.

I am on cycle 3 of TTC #1. So far looks like I just need patience since I do ovulate each month and have pretty regular 33 day cycles. I had a chemical pregnancy in June of 09 :cry: so since were just NTNP at the time, we took a year off and went back to preventing with condoms and FAM.

So here I am, "patiently" waiting to ovulate.

Sorry I have been MIA. Been dealing with too many busy things. Liz, my FIL was in the hospital, too, and also for cardiac issues. He just got back home yesterday. How is your FIL?? Hoping for his recovery.
STILL haven't had a chance to get on that Fertility Friend... I actually haven't had more than 15 minutes at the computer to use for free time, but I'm hoping that tonight will be the night. All I have tonight is some Home Depot shopping with DH, because we just bought a new apartment and need some lighting, paint, and kitchen flooring!!
Anne, how are you feeling, honey?? Hang in there.
CLW -- I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. That must have been so unbelievably hard. Keeping FXed for you.
Well, AF is due for me on Saturday, and I'm POSITIVE she's coming... Although, for the first time ever, my BB's are only slightly sore... Usually they hurt from 2 dpo on, and I mean, very painfully hurt to the point where they just hurt to even be touched...
DH had his SA done on Friday, and even though I tried to pull out all the stops in the room with him, it was one big disaster. Couldn't get his junk to work for like 45 minutes, due to all the pressure, and then when it did work, only like two drops came out... Which is certainly not the usual. Sorry for the TMI. So, we're waiting for the results, which should be in tomorrow or the next day, but I'm sure we will need to do it again. Anybody know if insurance will cover it the 2nd time around??
So, that's my update. Baby dust all around. Can we all write the exact date that we're testing, so we can keep track?? If AF doesn't come on Saturday, I'm doing it on Sunday, December 12th.
Elliot, how are you feeling??

Good morning ladies :hi: I finally got my +OPK this AM :happydance: I'm just curious does this mean that I already OVed or that I will OV soon? I'm kinda new to the OPK thing :blush:

Now you can start testing 2x a day. When you get your next negative, that means you ovulated between that test & ur previous test..

I would like to join as I am pretty new to the site and looking for a group to join!

A little bit about me...

I am 25, Dh is about to be 30 next month :haha: I like to tease him about getting old hehe.

I am on cycle 3 of TTC #1. So far looks like I just need patience since I do ovulate each month and have pretty regular 33 day cycles. I had a chemical pregnancy in June of 09 :cry: so since were just NTNP at the time, we took a year off and went back to preventing with condoms and FAM.

Welcome! Your initiation: tell us how your DH/OH met or a story from ur wedding. We've all done so earlier in the thread :)

We are in a similar situation to u. I am 26 & my DH just turned 31 :)

Sorry I have been MIA. Been dealing with too many busy things. Liz, my FIL was in the hospital, too, and also for cardiac issues. He just got back home yesterday. How is your FIL?? Hoping for his recovery.
STILL haven't had a chance to get on that Fertility Friend... I actually haven't had more than 15 minutes at the computer to use for free time, but I'm hoping that tonight will be the night. All I have tonight is some Home Depot shopping with DH, because we just bought a new apartment and need some lighting, paint, and kitchen floor.

Well, AF is due for me on Saturday, and I'm POSITIVE she's coming... Although, for the first time ever, my BB's are only slightly sore... Usually they hurt from 2 dpo on, and I mean, very painfully hurt to the point where they just hurt to even be touched...
DH had his SA done on Friday, and even though I tried to pull out all the stops in the room with him, it was one big disaster. Couldn't get his junk to work for like 45 minutes, due to all the pressure, and then when it did work, only like two drops came out... Which is certainly not the usual. Sorry for the TMI. So, we're waiting for the results, which should be in tomorrow or the next day, but I'm sure we will need to do it again. Anybody know if insurance will cover it the 2nd time around??
So, that's my update. Baby dust all around. Can we all write the exact date that we're testing, so we can keep track?? If AF doesn't come on Saturday, I'm doing it on Sunday, December 12t
Sorry abt ur FIL. So weird about the fact that both our FILs went to the hospital on the same day for the same issue. Mine is back home today . Supposed to be having a stress test today.

Let me know how that FF setup goes. I hope you have the post "saved" with all my instructions!

Sorry abt how the SA test went. Hopefully the results come out okay.

A little bit about me...

Welcome! Your initiation: tell us how your DH/OH met or a story from ur wedding. We've all done so earlier in the thread :)

We are in a similar situation to u. I am 26 & my DH just turned 31 :)

Hehe actually we met on the internet back in good old AOL chat days. We talked back and forth for awhile, as I had done with other people (I was 17, don't judge! lol!) But something about him struck me as special....especially when he had said he had just gotten in from cutting his elderly neighbors grass.

But then my brother got mad that I was online and he unplugged the phone cord! I lost internet connection and I lost his screen name! I was sooo upset, thinking I'd never find him.

I finally get on hours later, and I have an email from him saying he wasn't sure what happened, but he really enjoyed talking to me and he hopes I email him back. (which of course I did)

So about a week later we decided to meet up, I was sure to meet in a public place with lots of people around. I am not kidding you I believe it was love at first sight. The whole weekend we spent together (He was in Tennessee at the time, I was in Indiana 500 miles away) Was just amazing. We were inseparable ever since!

And the rest as they say....is history :hugs:

ETA: Pictures.

The first weekend we met.
https://i56.tinypic.com/m0v7l.jpg

Favorite wedding photo.
https://i54.tinypic.com/w6qby9.jpg

At my best friends wedding rehearsal last June.

https://i53.tinypic.com/312imn7.jpg

Hehe actually we met on the internet back in good old AOL chat days. We talked back and forth for awhile, as I had done with other people (I was 17, don't judge! lol!) But something about him struck me as special....especially when he had said he had just gotten in from cutting his elderly neighbors grass.

But then my brother got mad that I was online and he unplugged the phone cord! I lost internet connection and I lost his screen name! I was sooo upset, thinking I'd never find him.

I finally get on hours later, and I have an email from him saying he wasn't sure what happened, but he really enjoyed talking to me and he hopes I email him back. (which of course I did)

So about a week later we decided to meet up, I was sure to meet in a public place with lots of people around. I am not kidding you I believe it was love at first sight. The whole weekend we spent together (He was in Tennessee at the time, I was in Indiana 500 miles away) Was just amazing. We were inseparable ever since!

And the rest as they say....is history :hugs:

Heather welcome to the group.

Wow the AOL chat days so you guys have been together for quite some time. I love the wedding pic.

Heather Welcome to this group.
TL I am doing fine hun. Attended my friend's baby shower today. The good thing is I wasnt sad...I know someday I will have mine. How's your FIL doing?
My test date would be 17th, if AF stays away. Currently at 7 dpo and no symptoms at all:nope:

Yeah we have been together since August of 2002. I was really hoping last cycle was going to be our cycle because my EDD would have been on the anniversary of the day we met. BUT, if I conceive this cycle, my EDD will be near our wedding Anniversary, what better present could I ask for?

Yeah we have been together since August of 2002. I was really hoping last cycle was going to be our cycle because my EDD would have been on the anniversary of the day we met. BUT, if I conceive this cycle, my EDD will be near our wedding Anniversary, what better present could I ask for?

What day did you get married? My birthday is 9th of September so if i catch the egg this cycle it will be due right after my birthday.

What day did you get married? My birthday is 9th of September so if i catch the egg this cycle it will be due right after my birthday.

September 6th. If I have a cycle that is about the same length as last my EDD would be around Sept 10th-12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->