**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Good morning ladies :flower: Tl, I love the test date idea. I'm Testing on the 25th. Maybe Liz could use her awesome talents and put it in the beginning of the thread :) I don't know about you gals, but I have a hard time remembering what happened yesterday let alone last week...LOL my memory SUCKS!!!! :hi: welcome Heather, that is such a sweet love story :) GL and FXed for you in your TTC journey :dust:

Hi ladies! Hope everybody's having a good day today. Can't wait to start seeing those test results roll in! Fingers crossed for all my girls! :)

TL - So glad to have you back! Sorry to hear the SA was stressful. I was always worried it would be a terrible pain and would freak my OH right out. Those boys are just so sensitive about their stuff! Hopefully there was enough for the lab to do their thing. I would think if there wasn't they should just let you know they needed more and not charge you for the lab work that time around?

Heather - welcome to the group! This is a great and very supportive group of ladies! I'm so glad I found them in my TTC journey :hugs:. Loved your story and photos... wedding dress was divine! Such a cute wedding pic :) Best of luck to you in your TTC travels... it's quite a trip isn't it?

Ready - Sorry about the awful witch, but good for you getting right back on that horse! Once AF shows, I always want her to hurry about her business so I can have my next chance! Hope she pays you a speedy visit and gets on her merry way quickly.

CLW - Ooo boy, the big OV! Is this your first time using OPK, or just the first time they've given you a positive reading? Sounds like good news to me! AND time to get busy! Good luck catching that egg!

Anne - Glad to hear you were able to enjoy the shower and not feel sad about it. It's wonderful that you have such a positive outlook and know that your little bub will come to you in time. You deserve it gal! And I hope it's really soon. :thumbup:

Liz - Wow! You jazzed up the first page real snazzy! Is there anything you can't do, you tech goddess, you? Love knowing when everybody's going to test. I have a good feeling about this month! How're you going to keep yourself occupied during the 2WW this time? More massive home renovations? More late night revelling with your friend and her puppy? Hope it's fun, whatever you choose! :happydance:

Good morning my beautiful ladies,

I am so happy today is CD3 and the :witch: is about leave!! :happydance:

Oh and I will be testing January 4th.

I have a TTC journal now ladies please feel free to stalk me. :haha:

I just want to whine that I am so tired of this stupid cold, which has now turned into bronchitis. I'm glad I'm no where near O (Cd 6), but I feel bad because between being sick (before AF started), getting AF, and still being sick, poor DH hasn't gotten lucky in two weeks lol. I really want to get on the ball soon though because I need him to get those slow and stupid sperm out of there before I am O'ing :haha:

I just want to whine that I am so tired of this stupid cold, which has now turned into bronchitis. I'm glad I'm no where near O (Cd 6), but I feel bad because between being sick (before AF started), getting AF, and still being sick, poor DH hasn't gotten lucky in two weeks lol. I really want to get on the ball soon though because I need him to get those slow and stupid sperm out of there before I am O'ing :haha:

Heather if it has been 2 weeks his men :)spermy:) are probaly lined up and ready to catch the egg. LOL I hope you get better before "O" day.

Heather if it has been 2 weeks his men :)spermy:) are probaly lined up and ready to catch the egg. LOL I hope you get better before "O" day.

Well from what I've learned its actually NOT a good thing because the smart and fast ones die faster, so whats in there right now is probably a bunch of slow and stupid ones lol. So he needs to get rid of those slow ones so he will produce some fast ones!

Well from what I've learned its actually NOT a good thing because the smart and fast ones die faster, so whats in there right now is probably a bunch of slow and stupid ones lol. So he needs to get rid of those slow ones so he will produce some fast ones!

Yup Heather Even I heard so. If those lil swimmers are not used for over a week, then they are not that "fertile"

Hi ladies! Hope everybody's having a good day today. Can't wait to start seeing those test results roll in! Fingers crossed for all my girls! :)

TL - So glad to have you back! Sorry to hear the SA was stressful. I was always worried it would be a terrible pain and would freak my OH right out. Those boys are just so sensitive about their stuff! Hopefully there was enough for the lab to do their thing. I would think if there wasn't they should just let you know they needed more and not charge you for the lab work that time around?

Heather - welcome to the group! This is a great and very supportive group of ladies! I'm so glad I found them in my TTC journey :hugs:. Loved your story and photos... wedding dress was divine! Such a cute wedding pic :) Best of luck to you in your TTC travels... it's quite a trip isn't it?

Ready - Sorry about the awful witch, but good for you getting right back on that horse! Once AF shows, I always want her to hurry about her business so I can have my next chance! Hope she pays you a speedy visit and gets on her merry way quickly.

CLW - Ooo boy, the big OV! Is this your first time using OPK, or just the first time they've given you a positive reading? Sounds like good news to me! AND time to get busy! Good luck catching that egg!

Anne - Glad to hear you were able to enjoy the shower and not feel sad about it. It's wonderful that you have such a positive outlook and know that your little bub will come to you in time. You deserve it gal! And I hope it's really soon. :thumbup:

Liz - Wow! You jazzed up the first page real snazzy! Is there anything you can't do, you tech goddess, you? Love knowing when everybody's going to test. I have a good feeling about this month! How're you going to keep yourself occupied during the 2WW this time? More massive home renovations? More late night revelling with your friend and her puppy? Hope it's fun, whatever you choose! :happydance:

Hey Elliot I am doing good. Yup dont wanna get sad any more. It will happen some day. Need patience. How are you doing hun?

We have some unexpected family problems we are dealing with as of yesterday.. so causing me some "high stress" as per FF symptoms. :wacko:

Not sure what else I'm going to be doing during the rest of the TWW. Probably christmas presents wrapping and such...

Sorry if I'm a bit of a downer today.

I heard the same thing -- If you dont BD regularly, then his swimmers are "old." Liz, I'm so stupid -- I can't seem to do the Fertility Friend charts right. One more try for me tonight, and then I'm soliciting your help :)

So I might be a little nuts but I think I'm taking a pregnancy test in the morning. I had a temp drop, I had AF, but it was super light. I didn't even go through two pads and there was not much in it at that. I've been sick but now I'm throwing up and I have no idea why. Maybe sinus drainage? But who knows.

I'm sure I'm nuts but I'd rather do it and see lol.

Liz, I'm so stupid -- I can't seem to do the Fertility Friend charts right. One more try for me tonight, and then I'm soliciting your help :)
Where are you getting stuck?
Are you referring to that long message I wrote a few days ago while you're doing it?

So I might be a little nuts but I think I'm taking a pregnancy test in the morning. I had a temp drop, I had AF, but it was super light. I didn't even go through two pads and there was not much in it at that. I've been sick but now I'm throwing up and I have no idea why. Maybe sinus drainage? But who knows.

I hope it's good news!

Wow I have never heard that. If that is the case yep get rid of them we don't want those.:nope: LOL

I hope it is good news. FX for you sweetie.

Heather, I don't blame you one bit. That does sound like a strange period and I'd want to test too. Keeping my fingers crossed it's good news for you. Can't wait to hear!

We have some unexpected family problems we are dealing with as of yesterday.. so causing me some "high stress" as per FF symptoms. :wacko:

Not sure what else I'm going to be doing during the rest of the TWW. Probably christmas presents wrapping and such...

Sorry if I'm a bit of a downer today.

Hey Liz... sorry you're dealing with some stressful family stuff and feeling a bit down. Always seems like Xmas brings out that family stress for everybody. Hoping for you that maybe this morning is coming up a brighter day and a bit easier for you. Sending you a big hug. :hugs: Take care girl.

Hey Elliot I am doing good. Yup dont wanna get sad any more. It will happen some day. Need patience. How are you doing hun?

Thanks for asking Anne. I'm doing alright. We got through all the stressful hospital/doctor choosing stuff, so I'm feeling really good about having that done. Mostly I'm just adjusting to how everything in me right now keeps saying "Whoa there... let's just take it easy." It's like I'm moving at a sloth's pace. Also trying to get used to the hormones... I'm so sensitive these days I cry at the drop of a hat, but mostly I'm still really happy and feel like I'm having a lucky go of it so far cause I haven't had to spend time worshipping the porcelain god like many ladies. I feel so lucky and am hoping everything stays good and healthy.

It's nice to come on here and know that all my girls will totally understand the "hormonal" stuff. :hugs:

Good morning ladies. How are every one doing today? I am fine but gradually loosing hope. 9 dpo today and absolutely no symptoms, not even a speck of it:nope: In spite of doing every thing right, why cant we still catch that eggy???

Liz I am sorry about your family problems. :hugs: Hope every thing gets sorted out soon.

Heather Good luck. I hope we are in for some real good news:thumbup:

Elliot I completely understand about you being weepy but I guess you are now in one of the most exciting phases of your life hun. Good that you sorted the doc/hospital thing. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->