**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

woops, didn't type everything I wanted to in my last post!

Elliot (& Anne), thanks for the kind words... It could be a couple months to a few years before this gets all sorted out.. It's sad & going to cause us some hardship/stress...

We're having mixed feelings about our TTC journey right now. We still want a baby... but....
A part of us are kinda hoping we don't get a BFP for x-mas because everyone's in a bummy/down mood right now including the extended family and so if we were to get a positive, we're not sure we'd announce it to the family since it would be *tainted*...

sigh.

So I didn't test. I kind of felt like it was TOO crazy because I did have a period and I did have a major nose dive in my temp before that.

But I am heading to the doctor now. I have been sick for a week and now its in my chest. I have to be SO careful when its in my chest because the coughing will send me into an asthma attack. The last time I felt this bad I ended up in the hospital :(

I'm just hoping there is no fluid on my lungs because right now I feel like someone is sitting on my chest. Waiting for DH to come home from work early because I need someone to drive me to the doctor, I am so weak.

Hope the doctor figures out what it is, Heather... that sounds awful.

liz, I hope all your family problems get worked out. :hugs:

Heather, I hope you get to feeling better. I have asthma too and I know how it can make you feel most of the time. Especially during the winter months.

Afm, af is almost gone and I am getting ready to TTC another cycle. Have a great day ladies.

So I'm back from the doctor. Got z-pack antibiotics, a new inhaler, and the advair asthma treatment thing. He also did a breathing treatment while I was in the dr's office. Thank the heavens my DH drove me because I was sooooo shaky after the breathing treatment. Now going to eat a sub sandwich, take my meds, and PASS OUT.

I'm just stressed because I was supposed to work a 10 hour shift tomorrow and I am calling with plenty of notice and a dr's note saying that I can't. I'm sorry, I can't help getting sick!

Liz, sending you blessing and peace. :flower:

Heather, I hope you feel better. I take the advair and it works wonderful. My son has asthma as well and plays football without problem.

Yeah the Dr said I might just need to start using advair just seasonally because I do seem to get Bronchitus once a year. He said just get myself some and use it daily during cold season/winter and he is curious to see if I get colds as easy. But he knows I don't need it year round so why take it?

Liz -- I'm so sorry to hear about your family stress. That's the worst type of stress... FXed that it all gets worked out soon. Fertility Friend: I followed your post, but I think I just got confused. I'm usually better at these things!! I didn't try again, but I will this weekend.
Anne -- No symptoms can totally be a symptom!! So many women feel NOTHING until after AF doesn't come, so please hang in there!! AF is actually due for me tomorrow, and I DIDN'T break out on my face this month for the first time, and my BB's dont hurt as much as they usually do. I would be suspicious, but it's not easy for us to get preggers this month, since we only did it 4 days before I oved, and because I have this new added cystic fibrosis thing with the cervical mucus... Fun times.
Heather -- Hope you feel better soon!!

Liz -- I'm so sorry to hear about your family stress. That's the worst type of stress... FXed that it all gets worked out soon. Fertility Friend: I followed your post, but I think I just got confused. I'm usually better at these things!! I didn't try again, but I will this weekend.
Anne -- No symptoms can totally be a symptom!! So many women feel NOTHING until after AF doesn't come, so please hang in there!! AF is actually due for me tomorrow, and I DIDN'T break out on my face this month for the first time, and my BB's dont hurt as much as they usually do. I would be suspicious, but it's not easy for us to get preggers this month, since we only did it 4 days before I oved, and because I have this new added cystic fibrosis thing with the cervical mucus... Fun times.
Heather -- Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks TL. Have you taken a test yet? You never know whats in store. Things happen when you least expect it to. So FXed for you hun.

Hey Anne and ladies -- Haven't yet taken a test, but last night DH and I BDed, and I was bleeding after it, which sometimes happens like the day before AF comes, so I think she's coming either today or tomorrow (she's scheduled to come today)... Sucks. I was upset when I saw the blood, but I also knew we basically had no shot this month. Still waiting for DH's SA to come back, and then he will probably have to do it again, and then one more month of using the Mucinex before I start to look into IUI or IVF...

Liz - I hope your family situation resolves it's self soon :hugs:
Anne - I agree with all the other ladies, no symptoms can be a symptom :) FXed for you!
Heather - I hope you fell better soon, out bodies should know it's hard enough TTC when we are healthy!!!!
Tl - Hang in there hun you WILL get your BFP :hugs:

Thanks CL for the encouraging words.

Liz I hope all your problems are solved soon.

TL Plz update. Did you take a test? FXed.

Well, I never had to take a test since AF showed up with a vengence right before I went to sleep last night... Sucks. Not as upset as last month, because I didn't think we had a chance this month, but it's still disappointing, as it means it's another month with no baby...

Well, I never had to take a test since AF showed up with a vengence right before I went to sleep last night... Sucks. Not as upset as last month, because I didn't think we had a chance this month, but it's still disappointing, as it means it's another month with no baby...

Aww hun:hugs: My count down has begun too. Due for AF this Friday. Had brown cm today and tender bbs, all saying AF is coming. Feel so down at times, cant help. My friend, whose baby shower I attended a couple of days back, has started having her contractions. Just came back meeting her at the hospital. Hope the baby comes soon.

I feel like I am being lazy on my charting this month. I'm not waking up to temp at the same times, and being sick this ENTIRE cycle so far isn't helping me to wake up on time AND my temps were crazy from some fevers. I have probably about another 9 days before ovulation if I ovulate around CD 18 like I did last month. I'm feeling better, but I'm now worried that the meds will push my ovulation day back FARTHER (I have heard antibiotics do that sometimes) I'm done with my antibiotics on Tuesday so lets hope my body is back in shape. Need do start doing the every other day :sex: starting tomorrow because if I O on cd 18 again, that would put me having sex on ovulation day (I missed it last month but did the BD the day before)

Its so stressful. And then I was playing with a baby today, and his mom is a nurse (they go to our church) I was talking about how we were trying, and this was month 3 and was joking about how I am surrounded by women who get pregnant on the first try (Joking at her because she had JUST come off BC and got pregnant the next month!) She goes "I know, I'm the freak of nature, not you, so don't worry! I had been on birth control for TWELVE years and go off of it for one month and BAM, pregnant....needless to say I was a bit freaked out as I expected my body to take the few months to regulate like normal women".

So I am just trying to chill out and be patient with my body. But I want it to hurry up, I have quite a few friends either pregnant or trying along with me and it would be nice to have some babies around the same age (And a friend to be pregnant with!)

Aww hun:hugs: My count down has begun too. Due for AF this Friday. Had brown cm today and tender bbs, all saying AF is coming. Feel so down at times, cant help. My friend, whose baby shower I attended a couple of days back, has started having her contractions. Just came back meeting her at the hospital. Hope the baby comes soon.

Anne -- Thank you for the hugs :) I'm disappointed, but there's just nothing I can do about it... Which is making me crazier!! Hang in there too hun. We will all get bfps soon!! Do you always have brown cm like 5 days before AF??

TL I actually dont remember whether I get it or not:dohh: Last month I didnt get, this I do remember. I do spot 1/2 days before AF, but cant figure out if I ever got it a week before.

So my friend whose baby shower I had attended, has just delivered a lil princess. Yippieeeeeeeeee.....cant wait to see the LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->