**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

TL I actually dont remember whether I get it or not:dohh: Last month I didnt get, this I do remember. I do spot 1/2 days before AF, but cant figure out if I ever got it a week before.

Anne -- Maybe it's implantation bleeding!!

Wait, Liz, I think my next testing date will be January 9th. Update my date, please :)

Anne, it could be implatation spotting. I sure hope so.

TL, I have my FX for you.

Afm, not much going on just waiting to "O" sometime next week. I sure hope we get some BFP for the New Year.

So I've decided to treat myself... I've got a hair appt for a cut & some sort of color tomorrow.
With regards to color, I'm not sure if I'm going to do a color actually or just do a treatment where they make your hair super shiny etc...

any thoughts?

So I've decided to treat myself... I've got a hair appt for a cut & some sort of color tomorrow.
With regards to color, I'm not sure if I'm going to do a color actually or just do a treatment where they make your hair super shiny etc...

any thoughts?

Great minds think alike :) It's always nice to be pampered especially when your stressed!!!! I am gonna go do the same thing next week. Whats your natural color? and do you color your hair often? I change my color all the time.... this time I can't decide either blonde or brunette????:shrug: I'm gonna try to find the pics to post so I can get some opinions :)

my hair is black, super thick, and quite long right now (middle of back)
I used to color it a lot when I was younger.. but stopped over the last few years...
I haven't cut it in about 9 months and it's really crappy looking right now!

I kinda want to avoid putting a face pic of myself in case I "run into" anyone here in our TTC journey that I randomly know!! :)

my hair is black, super thick, and quite long right now (middle of back)
I used to color it a lot when I was younger.. but stopped over the last few years...
I haven't cut it in about 9 months and it's really crappy looking right now!

I kinda want to avoid putting a face pic of myself in case I "run into" anyone here in our TTC journey that I randomly know!! :)

I think I would go with something to either brighten your color or maybe just something like adding highlights. I used to have dirty blonde hair but as I've gotten older its a very dark brown/almost black. I've given up on keeping it lighter. I figure once I'm pregnant anyway I won't really want to dye it anyway (I know you can use the ammonia free stuff, which I already do, but I just don't want the hassle!)

How much are you chopping off? I've always wanted to do a drastic chop and then be able to donate to like the locks of love places.

I've done drastic chops before... When I was 12, I had hair til my knees, cut it to my shoulders

Then when I was 18, I cut my hair that was mid-back long to about 5-inches!

:) I just want to look hot! and don't feel so anymore! :)

Haha I feel ya. I need to get mine cut. I had it really short, and grew it out for a friends wedding. Well that was 6 months ago and I just kept letting it get longer. I want to keep it long, but I need to put it back into a style. Its just all one length right now, my top layers grow faster then the bottom layers! lol. Which leaves me with this mushroom head look (Super thick and poofy hair)

I've done drastic chops before... When I was 12, I had hair til my knees, cut it to my shoulders

Then when I was 18, I cut my hair that was mid-back long to about 5-inches!

:) I just want to look hot! and don't feel so anymore! :)

I did the same thing when I was preggo w/my daughter 12yrs ago my hair was down to my butt, I was hot and annoyed all summer with it so I cut it to my ears, then cried for like 3 days!!!! I swore I would NEVER do that again.

Ok here are the 2 pics, what do yall think blonde or brunette?????
hair2.jpg

BRUNETTE.jpg

CLW -- Blonde definitely!! Liz, maybe I should change my hair, too. I'm brunette, and my hair's straight and about 5 inches past my shoulders. I refuse to color it, because it just gets too pricey, but I'm thinking about cutting it to my chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->