**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Thanks ladies :) I was leaning toward blonde, I know my DH would like it better that way. Hey Liz, I was stalkin your chart it looks good!!!!

Thanks ladies :) I was leaning toward blonde, I know my DH would like it better that way. Hey Liz, I was stalkin your chart it looks good!!!!
hehehe, I love that you stalked my chart!
No considering posting a hair/face pic too :)

Good morning ladies:hi: I hope everyone is having a good morning! I was wondering if any of you have ever had a metallic taste in your mouth? Last night it was so bad I brushed my teeth sevral times but it wouldn't go away. Now it's back this am, have yall ever heard of this?

CLW -- Yes, that's a big pregnancy symptom!! Were your gums bleeding at all??

CLW -- Sorry, I can't keep track -- How many months are you ttc again??

CLW -- Sorry, I can't keep track -- How many months are you ttc again??

Well, we were NTNP for 5yrs then I was preggo in Aug of last year and lost the baby @ 10wks. That was when we realized how bad we wanted another baby so we have been TTC since then. It has been a rough road!!!! How about you?

And my gums didnt bleed just the nasty taste. I wonder if thats a poss symptom this early? I'm only 5DPO.

Good morning ladies:hi: I hope everyone is having a good morning! I was wondering if any of you have ever had a metallic taste in your mouth? Last night it was so bad I brushed my teeth sevral times but it wouldn't go away. Now it's back this am, have yall ever heard of this?

That is def a preggo symptom.

CLW -- I think this could be a great sign!! FXed!!

CLW - I vote for blonde too! I've been tempted to add a bit of blonde to my own hair too, as it's just kind of a boring brown. Blonde looks smashing on you though!

And I vote along with all the other ladies that metal mouth is a very common PG symptom! Hoping it means good things for you! 6DPO was when I started first noticing symptoms during the 2ww so I don't think it's to soon :) FXd!

Liz - I had to check your chart too once CLW mentioned it. And that is one fine looking chart! Wishing and hoping for you over here! :hugs:

Thanks for chart stalking!!
So my hair appointment that I had for yesterday has been rescheduled for Thursday.
sigh
oh ya, did I mention that I had originally had it booked for MONDAY?! BUT HAD TO MOVE THAT TO YESTERDAY?
Work is severely messing up with my hair appointments!
I better not be forced to miss it on Thursday!

I didn't leave work til 8:30pm last night and I'm supposed to be done at 5! And then I got to stuff my face with food and work some more from home!!

Hey gals, Thanks for the encouraging words!! I swore I wouldn't symptom spot this time but this taste is really bad :( But if it means that I'm preggers then I will welcome it for the next 9m. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high then crash down, especially so close to Christmas time I want my family to enjoy it, but I am a very emotional person so it's hard to hide how I feel, nomatter what mood I'm in it's usually written all over my face.

Liz- Have you decided what you are gonna do with your hair yet?

Elliot- I was worried it was too early to have symptoms. When and what were the frist things you noticed? and I forget, how many DPO were you when you tested?

I hope all of you ladies on here have a GREAT DAY!!!!! :flower:

I think I'm just going to wing it with the stylist and let them do what they want with it!!!!!

I am a very emotional person so it's hard to hide how I feel, nomatter what mood I'm in it's usually written all over my face.

Elliot- I was worried it was too early to have symptoms. When and what were the frist things you noticed? and I forget, how many DPO were you when you tested?

I'm the same as you CLW, everything I feel is all over my face... makes is miserably hard to try to keep a secret!

I don't have my little 2ww symptom book with me ATM, but I know 5DPO was when I first started noting I felt some symptoms, and 6DPO was when I first had an odd cramp. I think it was 8DPO that I then had the odd cramps come back to stay for a while along with some other stuff and some strangely (for me) achey BBs. I was a testing chicken and waited until 14DPO when AF was due to arrive, but the test came back so dark so quick I think I could have tested at least a day or two earlier and put myself out of my misery sooner!

Wishing you the best of luck! :thumbup: And as long as you're symptom spotting, are you keeping notes? I loved being able to compare notes from month to month to see what was normal and what was different for me.

I think I'm just going to wing it with the stylist and let them do what they want with it!!!!!

Oh Liz, that's so bold! I'm a wicked sissy about my hair. I've tried letting them do what they want a few times, but I think I must have chosen the wrong hairdressers cause I said I wanted somethign simple and classic and cute, and I always ended up walking out looking like my mom had given me a home perm and then teased my hair and sprayed it till it froze like a statute! :haha:

I am a very emotional person so it's hard to hide how I feel, nomatter what mood I'm in it's usually written all over my face.

I'm the same as you CLW, everything I feel is all over my face... makes is miserably hard to try to keep a secret!

Wishing you the best of luck! :thumbup: And as long as you're symptom spotting, are you keeping notes? I loved being able to compare notes from month to month to see what was normal and what was different for me.

I can't keep a secret to save my life...LOL. And to make matters worse we are spending the night at my in-laws house on Christmas eve, so I will be testing there on christmas morning. I'm sure whatever the outcome may be everyone will know.

I haven't been keeping notes but I have been keeping track of everything on my FF chart, you should stalk on over there and tell me what you think:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->