**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I think I'm just going to wing it with the stylist and let them do what they want with it!!!!!

Oh Liz, that's so bold! I'm a wicked sissy about my hair. I've tried letting them do what they want a few times, but I think I must have chosen the wrong hairdressers cause I said I wanted somethign simple and classic and cute, and I always ended up walking out looking like my mom had given me a home perm and then teased my hair and sprayed it till it froze like a statute! :haha:

Ugh, work is hinting again that Thursday might be a late night. I AM NOT RESCHEDULING MY HAIR APPT A THIRD TIME!!!!! :growlmad: :dohh: :nope: I NEED NICE HAIR!

Elliot, have you gained weight yet?
when are you having an U/S?

Clw, I hope you get you BFP on Christmas and please keep us posted as well. I am due to OV early next week. I really hope I get my BFP as well.

Liz, I hope you get to get your hair done. I hope is comes out pretty too. I have let the hairstylist surprise me a couple of times. Most often they like to straighten it because I am naturlly wavy and semi curly.

ugh.
I had to cancel my hair appt. get to work from home too tonight (and yesterday). yay. not.

hair appt is now next week Thursday.

CLW - Your chart looks great! And what a lot of detail you have in there! I was noticing it looks a lot different than last month's, and last month you had lots of sore BBs in the early DPOs, but nothing so far this month? Anything out of the ordinary like that can be very good news! Finger crossed and wishing big for you! :happydance:

I don't envy you testing at your in-laws on Xmas morning. No way I'd be able to keep that to myself... everybody would see it on my face!

Sorry to hear your hair appt got changed again Liz. What the heck is up with your work going so crazy all of a sudden? Not fair! :growlmad:

I have gained some weight already. I'd gained 3 or 4 pounds by partway through my 5th week and I was freaking out! I knew I wasn't eating drastically more, but I was feeling very sluggish. Then it magically stablized, and now (8 weeks) I'm about 2 or 3 pounds heavier than my starting weight, so I'm feeling pretty okay about that. I have had to buy new jeans already though... just can't stand the feeling of pants squeezing my belly at all now! In fact, I'm currently sitting here at work grateful that my jacket covers my waistband so I can leave it unbuttoned for a little extra breathing room in my work slacks! :blush:

1st u/s is on Jan 5th. Can't wait to get to see the pics and hear the heartbeat. So hoping that everything is going alright, would hate to get there at 11 weeks and find out something was wrong :(

Also having really strange and often very unsettling dreams. Last night had one about me and OH splitting up, then a terrible one about waking up in the hospital after the LO had arrived and I didn't know what had happened and everything was terrible and chaotic and just ughhh... wish I could get some nice peaceful sleep. :wacko:

Nice chart, CLW!
what does the baby aspirin do?

I was taking it b/c my DR said it might help prevent a miscarrage if i do become pregnant, but it also has a lot of benefits on other aspects fertility too, here is an article I found interesting.
https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

That sucks about your hair appt, but hopefully you will be able to keep the next one.

Hi ladies, Well I got some bad news yesterday :( I want to the DR to get my blood test results from last week and found out that I have Lupus :( Which is prob why I have not been able to get pregnant, and may be why I had the miscarrage. So as much as I want my BFP I hope I don't get it this month. I have to go to a specalist for more testing to get an exact diagnosis (apparentally there are diff types of Lupus). I am crushed but not suprised, I kinda knew deep down there was something wrong I just didn't want to admit it.:cry:

I'm sorry CLW. I don't know a lot about Lupus. Are you holding up okay? Is it manageable with medication?

I'm sorry CLW. I don't know a lot about Lupus. Are you holding up okay? Is it manageable with medication?

I guess I'm ok, my DH and I had a long long talk lastnight about what to do, but we wont know exactally whats going on untill they do more testing. As far as the Lupus its self I don't know alot about it either yet. The DR said it is manageable with meds however from what I've read it involves immunosppressants(sp?) and steroids which are both BAD for pregnancy :( Now I am just worried that I'm gonna get my BFP @ the WORST poss time. I have been having some strange symptoms, the metallic taste, my BBs are usually sore by now and they don't hurt a bit, I am crying at nothing and I have these wierd twinges in my pelvic area(it feels like something is scratching my insides). Sorry for the long rant I'm just still processing all this and it helps to let it out.

Don't apologize. This is a lot to process when you're TTC... and now you're having mixed feelings about the whole thing.

When are you having more testing?

Sorry to hear your hair appt got changed again Liz. What the heck is up with your work going so crazy all of a sudden? Not fair! :growlmad:

I have gained some weight already. I'd gained 3 or 4 pounds by partway through my 5th week and I was freaking out! I knew I wasn't eating drastically more, but I was feeling very sluggish. Then it magically stablized, and now (8 weeks) I'm about 2 or 3 pounds heavier than my starting weight, so I'm feeling pretty okay about that. I have had to buy new jeans already though... just can't stand the feeling of pants squeezing my belly at all now! In fact, I'm currently sitting here at work grateful that my jacket covers my waistband so I can leave it unbuttoned for a little extra breathing room in my work slacks! :blush:

1st u/s is on Jan 5th. Can't wait to get to see the pics and hear the heartbeat. So hoping that everything is going alright, would hate to get there at 11 weeks and find out something was wrong :(

Also having really strange and often very unsettling dreams. Last night had one about me and OH splitting up, then a terrible one about waking up in the hospital after the LO had arrived and I didn't know what had happened and everything was terrible and chaotic and just ughhh... wish I could get some nice peaceful sleep. :wacko:
Work has been nuts this week. I've worked 10 hrs of OT in the last 2 night alone. It's this big paper that's supposed to go up to management and I'm doing a bunch of work that is at least 2 grade levels above me! :comp: I guess it'll be good for Review time b/c I'm sure as hell going to make sure it's mentioned! Hopefully the paper gets wrapped up tonight and tomorrow goes back to normal (for a little while at least).

I am not rescheduling my hair appt anymore. It's next week Thursday and if anyone has something to say about it, they can come talk to me :trouble:

3 lbs is pretty good for a few weeks of PG. hahaha, I do what you do with your jacket when I'm approaching AF sometimes at my desk too :blush: and I ain't preggers!

Tested again today (10 DPO). nothing to report.
Are you going to scan the U/S pic for us once you have it?? :happydance:

I guess I'm ok, my DH and I had a long long talk lastnight about what to do, but we wont know exactally whats going on untill they do more testing. As far as the Lupus its self I don't know alot about it either yet. The DR said it is manageable with meds however from what I've read it involves immunosppressants(sp?) and steroids which are both BAD for pregnancy :( Now I am just worried that I'm gonna get my BFP @ the WORST poss time. I have been having some strange symptoms, the metallic taste, my BBs are usually sore by now and they don't hurt a bit, I am crying at nothing and I have these wierd twinges in my pelvic area(it feels like something is scratching my insides). Sorry for the long rant I'm just still processing all this and it helps to let it out.

I'm so sorry CLW. I don't know anything about Lupus, but I'm hoping that getting the diagnosis is the beginning of getting well for you since you say you have known something's wrong for a while. So sorry that this adds to the stress of TTC for you and OH though. You're in my thoughts today, and sending you a big hug. Take care.

CLW I am so sorry hun:hugs: have no idea what lupus is, but will earnestly pray and hope that every thing gets solved soon and you get your BFP.:flower:

Liz Thats quite a lot of work that you have been doing. Was stalking your chart and looks good so far. I think 10 dpo is a bit early to detect hcg level. Do you have any symptoms as yet?

Elliot Hope you are doing good hun. As Liz said would be waiting to see the first u/s scan pic. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->