**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

CLW -- I'm so sorry to hear about the Lupus. I have a guy friend who has that. He manages it with medication. Unfortunately, I wish that I knew a pregnant girl with it, so that I could ask her for you what she did. Hang in there. Stay strong, honey. Thinking about you.

TL, was it you that was supposed to make a FF account??

Yes, and I got all confused, and then I got lazy :) I promise to get on it this weekend, ma'am!!
I need a new focus. You better!
Just heard that our Dept is downsizing. yay. :growlmad:

I definitely will get on it!! That sucks about your dept. Well, you have been working OT, so that should paint you in good light to them. I totally understand how you feel. I was laid off in June, and it took me some months to get another job, but I'm so so so so so much happier with my new position!!

Clw, :hugs: sorry about your DX. I hope it get better and you still get your BFP. We are all here to support you.

Liz, sorry you had to re-schedule your hair appointment. I think you should get a massage too.

Elliot, looking forward to seeing your scan pic.

TL, I hope you can get your FF account set up with ease this time. It is a bit confusing the first go.

Afm, nothing to report just waiting to OV so I can :sex: like crazy. :haha:

Edit I found this article to be interesting about lupus. https://lupus.webmd.com/guide/pregnancy-lupus

CLW, I came across this: https://www.lupus.org/webmodules/we...individualized01.aspx?articleid=314&zoneid=89

Man I havn't been on here in a few days. Probably because I am too distracted with my new Ipod touch lol. Or well its not new, its used, but its new to me! I always made fun of people and their "apps"...but now I am an app junkie haha.

Man I havn't been on here in a few days. Probably because I am too distracted with my new Ipod touch lol. Or well its not new, its used, but its new to me! I always made fun of people and their "apps"...but now I am an app junkie haha.

They do get addictive. I heard there is one for FF but I don't know. :shrug:

They do get addictive. I heard there is one for FF but I don't know. :shrug:

Thats what I heard too but I can't find it. I can only find period trackers and ovulation trackers that would just calculate to the middle of your cycle lol. Not helpful haha.

I am out. At 15dpo today, I tested with a BFN :cry: AF due tomorrow, and I normally wake up with it. Dont know what else I have to do to get that elusive BFP....On to next cycle and have to start from scratch. No PMA:nope:

I am out. At 15dpo today, I tested with a BFN :cry: AF due tomorrow, and I normally wake up with it. Dont know what else I have to do to get that elusive BFP....On to next cycle and have to start from scratch. No PMA:nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You will get your BFP one day Anne. I know it's hard but sometimes the best thing to do is to try and stay positive :) It's the only thing getting me through all this mess:wacko:

You gals are AWESOME!!!!! I appreciate all the positive words and articles, I won't give up....I won't give up.... is all I keep telling myself. I will still get my BFP one day, I'm just gonna have to be smarter and more patient about it :) I still have a sneaking suspicion that I may be preggers now(even though its still early I just feel different) that would be something:dohh:

Liz - from what you have said about how hard you work, I'm sure you dont have to worry about downsizing. They can't let someone as good as you go!!!

Heather, I will look for it too and see if I can find it. :thumbup:

Anne,:hugs: You will get your bfp real soon. :hugs:

Clw, that's what we are here for to support each other.:hugs: I think you are preggers too. :happydance:

Heather, I will look for it too and see if I can find it. :thumbup:

Anne,:hugs: You will get your bfp real soon. :hugs:

Clw, that's what we are here for to support each other.:hugs: I think you are preggers too. :happydance:

Thanks so much ready. This site is a real support. I am out though this month. :witch: arrived this evening, a day early. In a way it is good since I am back to my 28day cycle. Ever since I started TTC, it had become a 29 day cycle. On to cycle#5. Also got news from a friend of mine that she is 12weeks preggers with her second, already has a 14month child and this friend is a year younger to me. Happy for her, but wonder what wrong have I done that I dont get even that one BFP....life sucks.

Awh, Anne!! So very sorry to hear. Hang in there, honey. FXed that next month is your month :) My plan for this month -- Take mucinex and chill. Try to focus on a new plan, but make it one that involves not thinking about it too much... Even though I know that's hard... I know you are doing everything right, so maybe taking one step back will work... Xoxo.

I also meant to tell everybody -- DH's SA results came back, and he has to get it done again -- Volume was too small. But, I expected that... He's doing it again after Christmas week, because we will be away through December 30th.

Awh, Anne!! So very sorry to hear. Hang in there, honey. FXed that next month is your month :) My plan for this month -- Take mucinex and chill. Try to focus on a new plan, but make it one that involves not thinking about it too much... Even though I know that's hard... I know you are doing everything right, so maybe taking one step back will work... Xoxo.

Thanks TL. Sorry about the SA test, hope next time will be all fine. I just hope that all of you get your xmas BFP. I am planning to go for grapefruit juice this month. Just feel didnt have enough ewcm last cycle.

So how is everyone? Its a really cold day here and we have lots of snow. I'm over the snow! lol.

I was getting a bit concerned because I am at cd 14 and I had been getting only creamy CM, I normally get watery for about 5 days before ovulation. Well I guess I'm just skipping watery all together and I went straight to Egg white this morning! lol. Lets just hope it sticks around because I have a pattern of getting egg white about a week before ovulation, then it switches to watery, then back to egg white. I don't feel like waiting a week to Ovulate haha!

okay, so I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not.. but I might have a BFP.:wacko:
What do you think??? :shrug:

Attachments

• SDC17935 - Copy.jpg
    SDC17935 - Copy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
okay, so I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not.. but I might have a BFP.:wacko:
What do you think??? :shrug:

Its a screen tilter but I see a bit of a line. Did you read them within a few minutes? It probably wouldn't be an evap line if you read it within a few minutes and saw the lines.

I was standing there and staring at it for like 10 mins :)
I probably saw it at like 2 mins onwards. Then I had to leave for work so quickly took a bunch of pics to keep staring from my desk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->