**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Adding more pics..
I've inverted colors..

Attachments

• invertSDC17935.jpg
    invertSDC17935.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC17935 - Copy.jpg
    SDC17935 - Copy.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 12
I was standing there and staring at it for like 10 mins :)
I probably saw it at like 2 mins onwards. Then I had to leave for work so quickly took a bunch of pics to keep staring from my desk!!

So if you saw them within 2 minutes, I'm going to say its a :bfp: ! How many DPO are you?

More.... :blush:

Attachments

• 2SDC17933.jpg
    2SDC17933.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2SDC17936.jpg
    2SDC17936.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
Good morning ladies,

Liz, that is a :bfp: congrats to you.

afm, I danced the night away last night and fell asleep with legs in the air. :haha: Sorry for the tmi.

I have a new thread with all the pics together :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/488274-do-you-think.html

:happydance: I think you have you early :bfp: I had to tilt the screen but I do see the lines!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you. Are you gonna keep testing to see if they get darker? Do you have anymore symptoms?

:happydance: I think you have you early :bfp: I had to tilt the screen but I do see the lines!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you. Are you gonna keep testing to see if they get darker? Do you have anymore symptoms?
ARE YOU NUTS?!!?!
I'm trying to decide if I should test tonight at 6pm or tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I was nauseous a few days ago for a touch...
and today I *may* have been but I'm not sure if that was psychosomatic from this morning's results :haha:

I'm also going to go to CVS to buy some digitals!!!!!!!!!
And I'm looking to order a pregger shirt from etsy so we can have it by next week in case we are pregnant so we can tell the family!

So my sister called me and wanted me to bring her a HPT this am, she was supposed to start her period yesterday so she can get on birth control b/c she has 2 kids now and dosen't want anymore but she hasnt started yet.

ARE YOU NUTS?!!?!
I'm trying to decide if I should test tonight at 6pm or tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I was nauseous a few days ago for a touch...
and today I *may* have been but I'm not sure if that was psychosomatic from this morning's results :haha:

I'm also going to go to CVS to buy some digitals!!!!!!!!!
And I'm looking to order a pregger shirt from etsy so we can have it by next week in case we are pregnant so we can tell the family!

HAHAHA, I would be testing tonight AND tomorrow :blush: but since the lines are so light I would wait for a day or two before you take the digi one. I love the pregger shirt idea :)

HAHAHA, I would be testing tonight AND tomorrow :blush: but since the lines are so light I would wait for a day or two before you take the digi one. I love the pregger shirt idea :)
I might self-implode if I wait for 2 days to test.
I think I'll likely test tonight and tomorrow as well :)
Especially since they're all just going to go to waste if I am in fact pregnant..
And we wouldn't want to "waste" the tests and risk them expiring, right?

It's probably best to test twice a day for the next few days :) :blush:

I might self-implode if I wait for 2 days to test.
I think I'll likely test tonight and tomorrow as well :)
Especially since they're all just going to go to waste if I am in fact pregnant..
And we wouldn't want to "waste" the tests and risk them expiring, right?

It's probably best to test twice a day for the next few days :) :blush:

You may as well just camp out on the bathroom:haha: How many tests do you have left?

Oh My God Liz the tests look like the start of a BFP to me. So excited. When are you going to take the next test? Keep us updated. FXed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->