new cycle and new blogger looking for a ttc buddy

azuak

ttc
Reaction score
Hi All

I am Azua and I am 25 this will be my 8th cycle ttc, af just went away today after 5 days so this is the 5th day of my cycle, according to my calculations I should be ov on the 29th.
I am looking for a ttc buddy to go through this journey together.
Anyone interested?

Hi Azuak.

I'm 21 and this is my 2nd Cycle TTC, and I am on CD4 today. My last cycle was 32 days (this may change as I had just come off the pill last month), however, on that basis I am due to O around 2nd October, but it could be earlier as my body may still be regulating itself after coming off the pill.

I'm interested in being your buddy :)

Hi Squeal

This is great, lets hope this is the month of BFP's for us.

Lets hope so!

Where in the world are you?

xx

Hey. ladies. I'm 26 and I'm on my 3rd cycle TTCing. I'm on CD4 of a 32 Day Cycle. Also just from the pill , so cycle is still not regular. Very hopeful for this month, wishing all of you a BFP and :dust:

Hey. ladies. I'm 26 and I'm on my 3rd cycle TTCing. I'm on CD4 of a 32 Day Cycle. Also just from the pill , so cycle is still not regular. Very hopeful for this month, wishing all of you a BFP and :dust:

You're EXACTLY the same as me Gia :D

Are you using anything this month?

You're EXACTLY the same as me Gia :D

Are you using anything this month?

I'm glad we are very similar:hugs:. I'm using ClearBlueFM this month ( my friend borrowed it to me), and started to drink Grapefruit Juice ( just swallowing it, hate the taste:nope:)

How about you, any ideas for this month?

I've bought some OPKs for this month so that I can pin point O and know how many DPO I am. Therefore I will be following the SMEP. I've also bought some Preseed to help the sperm get to where they need to be so FXd for a :bfp: this month!! :D

ooo hello ladies, may I join you :) I'm 21 and this is my 1st month TTC and i'm on CD2 atm :)

I've bought some OPKs for this month so that I can pin point O and know how many DPO I am. Therefore I will be following the SMEP. I've also bought some Preseed to help the sperm get to where they need to be so FXd for a :bfp: this month!! :D

Hey, squeal. How things are going? I finally got some "HIGHs" on my CBFM, let the fun begin:sex: How about you, any success with OPKs?

Hi Gia.

I got a positive OPK Friday evening so we BD then, and it was still positive Saturday morning but we couldn't BD so not sure if I caught the egg or not, really worried now :(

How are you?

xx

Hi Gia.

I got a positive OPK Friday evening so we BD then, and it was still positive Saturday morning but we couldn't BD so not sure if I caught the egg or not, really worried now :(

How are you?

xx

I got the "PEAK " on Friday too on my CBFM. So we BD friday and Sat. I also did OPK, Friday was deffo POSITIVe, and Saturday already MUCH lighter, So I guess I ovulated Friday. By the rule, I still have to BD today on my "High", but my DH is having some hard time with "baby making sex". I keep telling him not to think about it that way... Am I the only one who needs to try hard? He has to put some efforts too! He actually has the easiest job, just stick it in

[

I got the "PEAK " on Friday too on my CBFM. So we BD friday and Sat. I also did OPK, Friday was deffo POSITIVe, and Saturday already MUCH lighter, So I guess I ovulated Friday. By the rule, I still have to BD today on my "High", but my DH is having some hard time with "baby making sex". I keep telling him not to think about it that way... Am I the only one who needs to try hard? He has to put some efforts too! He actually has the easiest job, just stick it in

I feel the same with my OH. He wants a baby as much as me but I sometimes get worried that he sees it as just baby making and not sex :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->