new first time mum and potato cake mountain!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by beanzean, Dec 14, 2009.

1. beanzean

beanzean Mummy to Grace and Thomas

Hi all!!!

I've just found this forum and thought i would pop on and say hello and hopefully gain some experiences and advice and share in your journeys.

I'm 33 and have been married to Steve for almost 5 yrs and live in Rochdale with our 4 bullmastiffs, 2 bengals, 2 moggies and 2 horses!!!!! :wacko:

Steve and i decided to start trying for a baby a couple of months ago and 2 weeks later i got pregnant!!!! Strangely enough Steve is one of those men that doesn't rush anything....But he certainly put his foot down this time!!! :happydance:

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and just starting to feel a little queazy when I'm hungry so trying to nibble little and often. Although i started with a craving for potato cakes yesterday!!!!

This is our second pregnancy as i miscarried 4 and a half yrs ago at 12 weeks due to stress as i had been looking after my mum who was terminally ill with cancer and she died. Hence the long wait before trying to concieve again until i had recovered.

I'm so excited but absolutley worried sick that with both my mum and dad no longer with me and Steves mum moving to spain i won't have much support. We have decided to sell our horses to ease the strain a little bit so i wont be having to run around for the animals all day. I just need to keep myself calm and not get too upset when they go.

Well I'm off to do some noseying around the forum and get some tips and advice! :thumbup:

2. andrea_z_c

andrea_z_c New Member

Hi :)

Congratulations.

Just try to keep relaxed, easier said than done I know.

Pamper yourself and if its potatoe cakes you want then thats what you should have :).

Im sure you will find lots of support on here hun.

Take care and keep smiling

xxx

3. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

4. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

5. ColelyBB

ColelyBB Member

Congratulations! Try and ease your mind with all the potato cakes your tummy can desire :) Your horses would ultimately want to be with someone that can give the all of their time - which with a new baby on the way may not be you. Try and think that you are giving them the best new life possible.

I hope this pregnancy is a joyful experience for both you and Steve and your animals <3

6. Waiting2bMommy

Waiting2bMommy Levi and Jax's Mommy!

Hi and Welcome! Congrats!! :wave:

7. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

welcome to bnb hun and congrats xxx