[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

The witch came this morning :( im so ready to be preggers :( helen i keep seeing preg women everywhere too why cant we be like themmmm!!! :(

I didnt symptom spot this month so i wasnt let down with the witchs appearance but i really want to start our family and make him the happiest man alive i wish it was easier to get preg

hope everyone is doing ok x :dust

I want to be pregnant too so bad :brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:
I think the :witch: will hit tomorrow, argh its so unfair but hey ho got to keep positive it will happen when its meant to. Pleeeaaaassseee.
Lots of luck to everyone else

:flower:

its a pain in the backside trying to get pregnant but it'll will happen for us all sooner or later just a waiting game (which is infuriating) but it has to be done, hope all you ladies are well :)

:dust:

xx

:wave:ladies,

I hope all is well. I have not posted in awhile, but wanted to share with you ladies that I got my :bfp: this morning. 10dpo w/fmu. I am trying not to get to excited. I posted my pics in the pregnancy test forum under: can you see it??

Praying it sticks and GL ladies

omg congrats to you both, so excited and happy for you. :happydance:

Your lines are so dark too yay.

:happydance:

Congrats China girl!!!!! I went and saw your post, that defiantly looks promising to me! Are you going to get another test like a digi?

I have some news too ladies!! And I am terrified!! I got my :bfp: two days ago! I've attached a pic, top one is two days ago, middle is yesterday and bottom is today.

I had those shots one month ago, I called the NHS helpline and they said that it is recommended to not get pregnant one month after the shot. Well it's been one month, so I am going to go to my doctor on Monday and chat with them to see what they say. Bloody typical! lol

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6005/6014314987_4601d17c7e.jpg

CONGRATS HP....those are some nice dake lines!!....I will feel better when mine get that dark!!!

Ladies congrats :) much love to you both :) soooo happy for you, ahh man makes me super unlucky, the strain of eveyrthinghas taken it toll on mine and jordans relationship and I have that feeling that everythings about to go tits up :( after all this time and the plans we have the arguments just are getting too much and are getting worse each day :(

Sorry just had to get that off my chest :(

But I wish everyone all the best :) lots and lots of baby dust :dust: hope you both have a very happy and healthy nine months :) xxx

Thanks Hevzii,

Praying everything works out for you and OH. Don't give up, just take a break and focus on the two of you for a while. It will come, just trust and believe:hugs:

Thanks ladies :)
Yep going to focus on us two :) defo staying hopeful for 2011 BFP though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back