[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Morning everyone

Hope you're all good.

I got my peak this morning :happydance: i so hope this will be the month for us all.

Lots of :dust:

Hi Ladies

Sorry been a little quite this month, my dads been over visiting so not had much time to get on laptop.

I am currently 8DPO and due AF either Sunday or Monday coming.

Weve only BD'd twice this month as weve been so busy! 1st was 4 days before OV and 2 days after OV so not got much hope this month so wouldnt be too surprised if AF turned up tbh!

Hows everyone else any symptons??xx

How come you havnt tried properly this month Heather? have i missed something whilst i was away?xx

yer kind of still doing alot of the bed dancing haha but not getting our hopes up x

Hi ladies, little freaked after my first dr appt. Had blood work done and my progesterone is low. I will be taking progestrone twice a day for the next 12 weeks. Im prettty scared haven't had a chance to catch my dr after getting the message. But reading what I've read chances seem grim I don't get it. :( don't know what to believe anyoe have low progestrone and a healthy ppreg?

Girls what do you think is this an evap line or BFP? I took the test yesterday at 13dpo with 2MU and went back to it this morning as i only looked at it for 30seconds yesterday and as i didnt see a bfp just put it back in my draw forgetting about it. not seen an evap line before its a Boots own brand test not used them before i just want to know either way xx

IMG00609-20110724-1336.jpg

Think its an evap line 2 people just said it was...so the continue waits for AF x

Really not sure as i haven't seen an evap before but it aint over till the :witch: comes so fingers crossed for u and lots of :dust:

Thanks girlies! will keep you updated! Hope your all ok!xx

ps went to tesco to get a digi for tuesday if AF hasnt shown up lol dont wanna trust these blue dye tests anymore!

It must have been an EVAP line as the witch came this morning with awful cramps 1 day late the nasty peice of work! Onto the next month! Hows everyone else? xx

BIG BIG:hugs: to you CPop.

I'm having some major cramping going on...lower abs feel tight. Annoying twinges...but thats about it

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well:hugs:

I'm having some major cramping going on...lower abs feel tight. Annoying twinges...but thats about it

Thanks hun, how many dpo are you? hope the twinges are start of something for you :D x

Thanks hun, how many dpo are you? hope the twinges are start of something for you :D x

Well, I'm not sure...FF has not determined my O yet:shrug:...all of it could have been from my ovulation...but I'm only guessing:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->