[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Argh that sucks!! :cry: but like u say better safe than sorry and then you can start again.
I think she got me :cry: so i set my ticker back, onwards and upwards to this month, i o early usually around day 10 so will be back in the 2ww soon enough.

:flower:

Hello Ladies, how are we all? sorry for the inactivity been very busy sorting things out, its been hectic :)

:dust:

Helen I was thinking the same after this months messed up af, feeling to ntnp this month and start again next month :) everything recently has just been super chaotic I haven't had the time to come online :( but fingers crossed from now on I should have the time...I hope I do :). X

Hi everyone

Hope you're all good.

Thank u for my siggie its great :)

Im just muddling through af and hoping she leaves very soon and doesnt return for oh 9 months :)

Got my bfp ladies and I couldn't have gotten through it without you all!!

OmG congratulations hun :) !!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months, your still welcome to stay in the group if you would like to stay :)

Thank you and yes id love to stay and cheer you all on!! BABY DUST!! i have to pass it to someone!!!

ooo I'm so excited for you hun :) you must keep us updated with bump pics etc as you go along :) :dust: for a H&H 9 Months :)

Cor Blimey Girls I'm already 3DPO and I didn't even notice haha that's how busy I've been :O that's crazy!!

I might post my ticker in this post because I have no room left in my siggy haha

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1309323600z3z28z14.png X

Hi everyone

hope you're all good.

Af has gone now wooo hooo so back to ttc, lots of luck to those in the tww :happydance:

My sig was edited :cry: too big apparantly, hoping this one fits.

:dust: to all

I kept telling myself i need to keep testing because as i was saying for weeks it has been bfn and I didn't get it. I have lost 15 pounds but gained 3 pant sizes in the last three weeks. I was getting sick off and on the entire time. Im guessing I didn't get the bfp till my 7th week first appointment is on the 25th and last night we were able to hear a heartbeat on one of those fetal heartbeat monitors biggest smiles on our faces I ever could have imagined!!! Good luck ladies Praying for you all!!!

I kept telling myself i need to keep testing because as i was saying for weeks it has been bfn and I didn't get it. I have lost 15 pounds but gained 3 pant sizes in the last three weeks. I was getting sick off and on the entire time. Im guessing I didn't get the bfp till my 7th week first appointment is on the 25th and last night we were able to hear a heartbeat on one of those fetal heartbeat monitors biggest smiles on our faces I ever could have imagined!!! Good luck ladies Praying for you all!!!

Aww hun that's so sweet :)
I bet you felt amazing after hearing your lo's heartbeat :)
Your LO obviously didn't want to give it away that you where pg! So you think your roughly around 7 weeks :D gosh almost 2 months :)

Afternoon everyone

hope you're all good.

Im back in the fertile time now woo hoo, high days on my monitor an having a few o pains, judging by my temp i think im gonna o around next day or so. Lots of :sex: for us.

Tons of luck for those in the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back