• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

That's great babymabey! You're so close!! I can't wait for an update :baby:

I totally forgot to update here - Elisabeth Suzanne (Libby) was born 4/18 at 7:21am and was 7 lbs, 9 oz and 20 inches long. She decided not to wait until my scheduled c section at 12:30pm that day. I went into labor at 4am and contractions got intense and close together right away. We got to hospital at 5:30am and they were 1 min apart and water broke. I was only 3 cm so they did the c section right away.

I really feel like I hit the jackpot with this baby or either the universe decided that I paid my dues with my daughter being such a horrible sleeper. Libby barely cries and only wakes twice at night to be fed. She doesn't even cry when she's hungry - I just hear her grunting and trying to get out of her swaddle and then I know it's time to feed her. I've gotten much better sleep with a newborn this past week than I did my last month of pregnancy!!

**And yes, those are socks on her hands - I didn't have any of the no scratch mittens when I took that pic so I had to improvise because she was clawing the crap out of her face :)

She is adorable!! Socks work as awesome mittens! I had to do that a couple of times with my son. :thumbup: That is awesome that she is being so good. I really hope this little girl is better with sleeping than her brother was. He will be 3 in Sept and still wakes up 1-3 times a night. :cry:

Congrats hal!!!!

she is gorgeous and look at that full head of hair!
SO glad you are able to sleep well. Unfortunately I am the opposite over here! Lol :haha:

Cannot wait to see your little bundle babymabey! I hope you can avoid being induced, but like you said as long as baby comes healthy! You must be so excited

Congrats hal!!!!

she is gorgeous and look at that full head of hair!
SO glad you are able to sleep well. Unfortunately I am the opposite over here! Lol :haha:

Cannot wait to see your little bundle babymabey! I hope you can avoid being induced, but like you said as long as baby comes healthy! You must be so excited

I am definitely excited but also terrified and feeling completely unprepared. Because my husband spends the weekends training for the marathon he is doing May 21st the basement hasn't had a ton of progress so as of right now she doesn't have a bedroom to come home to. :cry: With how unprepared I am for her arrival you would think that this pregnancy was a surprise.

Anymore babies ladies??

No baby for me yet! :nope: I have been having some contractions but they are still like 30-45 min apart so not in active labor yet. Because of what happened when my son was born my doctor scheduled me to be induced on Mon the 23rd and I am thinking that she will be staying in there until then. I have been taking the evening primrose oil and drinking Raspberry leaf tea to help induce but no luck yet. It's all good if I have to be pregnant for another 6 days, we are just ready to meet this little girl! :happydance:

The Dr. swept my membranes on Tuesday and that did it! I went into active labor around 8 pm. Went to the hospital at 10:30 pm because of massive contractions and was 3cm 70% effaced but sent home at 1:30 because I wasn't progressing. We ended up back at the hospital at 4:30 am because the contractions got much worse and I started bleeding pretty bad (because I delivered VBAC I was terrified I was having a uterine rupture, we still dont know what caused the bleeding). At that point I was dilated to 7/8 100% and my water was ready to break. I immediately got an epidural and my little lady was born at 8:16 am after minimal pushing and with a little help from a vacuum. She weighed 6 lbs even and is 18 inches long and is doing awesome with breastfeeding!

Attachments

• rsz_img_20160518_130511.jpg
    rsz_img_20160518_130511.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies! It's been awhile! How is everyone doing? Vaia is 9 months old now, she is a stinker and very high demanding! We recently moved..so getting adjusted to everything.

What are your babies like?

Here are my kiddos on Christmas yesterday!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Attachments

• 15747429_841027196039863_9067858639596467992_n.jpg
    15747429_841027196039863_9067858639596467992_n.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! And Happy New Year!
I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!
My little lady is now 7 months old and is crawling around like a mad woman trying to keep up with her big brother whom she adores. I am so happy that there were no problems with my son when we brought Harper home from the hospital.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope that everything is well!
I wasn't able to get a picture of the kids on Christmas because they wouldn't sit still log enough, but I attached one from our family pictures. :)

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_11rsz_dsc_4794 (1).jpg
    rsz_1rsz_11rsz_dsc_4794 (1).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! And Happy New Year!
I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!
My little lady is now 7 months old and is crawling around like a mad woman trying to keep up with her big brother whom she adores. I am so happy that there were no problems with my son when we brought Harper home from the hospital.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope that everything is well!
I wasn't able to get a picture of the kids on Christmas because they wouldn't sit still log enough, but I attached one from our family pictures. :)

Beautiful family babymabey!! So glad everything went smoothly for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->