new here

gypsysoul

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and would like to share my story in hopes of finding some TTC buddies =) Secondary Infertility has been one of life's biggest struggles for me. I was blessed with a son nearly six years ago now (He'll be 6 in Feb) and he is absolutely the light of my life =) Being a mother is the best thing in the world so naturally I want more babies to love and would love to give him the sibling he longs for! My son is from a previous relationship but even he'll tell you he has the best Daddy in the world =) My Husband came into the picture when Cam was 15 months old and has been there ever since. We were married Nov 07 and started trying for a baby in late 2008. My Husband is in the Army so got to try for about 14 months before he deployed to Afghanistan in March 2010 he came home Feb 2011 and aftera few more unsuccessful months we finally saw an RE in the Summer of 2011

oops pressed send on accident... Anyways saw an RE in the summer all tests came back fine, hubbys too and in July was sent for an HSG we got our BFP two cycles later on August 26 (hubbys birthday) but sadly lost the baby at 10 weeks back in October. I have since had 4 more unsuccessful cycles and go back to my RE tomorrow. My hubby deploys again in Sept and has to leave for training for a month in March so we have 6 months to make this baby. I'm praying the doctor can work us some magic. I'm currently on day 2 of my Cycle and I think she will probably start me on Clomid here soon.

Hey didn't want to R&R. I really hope your BFP comes soon. Unexplained secondary infertility is just the worst! Ask your RE if you can try a medicated IUI cycle (if you're ready for that) to help improve your chances. Wish you the best!

Good luck hun. We are unexplained secondary too and are now on our third round of clomid.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you ladies it is so nice to have the support and to know I'm not the only one going through this (although I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy). I wish you both the best of luck too! My appointment is today so I will reply here later and let you know what happens =)

She started me on 50 mg clomid days 5-9. I'm currently on cd 7 so day 3 of clomid. So far I'm feeling great no bad side effects to report. If anything I have more energy =) she told us to have :sex: every other day from cd 10-23. And on day 21 I go in for labs so she can tell if I ovulated or not. She told us not to bother with ovulation sticks just to have sex every other day. Is this similar to what any of you were told to do?

I am days 2-6 we weren't told anything about OPKs or when to DTD but after our consult I'm sure she knew that we know when to BD. I also get day 12 bloods done too so when I get the results for that she tells me how far away O will most likely be.

My side effect usually start around 3 days after my first pill and last until about 4 days after the last.

Hi I'm new here and would like to share my story in hopes of finding some TTC buddies =) Secondary Infertility has been one of life's biggest struggles for me. I was blessed with a son nearly six years ago now (He'll be 6 in Feb) and he is absolutely the light of my life =) Being a mother is the best thing in the world so naturally I want more babies to love and would love to give him the sibling he longs for! My son is from a previous relationship but even he'll tell you he has the best Daddy in the world =) My Husband came into the picture when Cam was 15 months old and has been there ever since. We were married Nov 07 and started trying for a baby in late 2008. My Husband is in the Army so got to try for about 14 months before he deployed to Afghanistan in March 2010 he came home Feb 2011 and aftera few more unsuccessful months we finally saw an RE in the Summer of 2011

Hi Gypsy! I too have a son who will be 6yrs (in may), my DH and I conceived him naturally and without all the drama! We started ttc again on his first birthday, and well 1 m/c later (about 3 yrs ago) nothing! I have endo though. I'm on my first cycle of clomid 50mg cd 3-7 too. I'm really hopeful this will work...I hope!:haha: GL to you! Hope you get your BFP soon!

trying hard- Good to know about the side effects! Looks like I may be feeling some tomorrow then as that is my 4th day on clomid. What day are you on now?

Kel21- I'm assuming the little boy in your picture is your son, he's adorable! good luck to you too and keep me posted!=)

Thanks! Will do! Keep me posted too!

I am now CD22. Just had my progesterone blood done which confirmed a strong ovulation so now it is waiting time :wacko:

Yay for a strong ovulation!!! :happydance: I hope you get your BFP! I hate the wait soooo much so I hope it goes by super fast for you =) Keep us posted!!!

How you doing gypsysoul?

I am now 11 or 12 days po so getting pretty close to knowing one way or the other.

Trying hard thats great! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you =)

I am currently on cycle day 12 and think today is the day... I haven't used opk's because the doctor has advised against it but all signs are here which would mean its a few days early but I suppose that might be normal on clomid. What do you think?

completely normal for clomid :D . I went from Oing CD16 to 14 and my cycle length went from 25-26 days to 28ish.

Time do get busy with it :D :sex: :sex: :sex:

It feels so weird to be at this time of the month again without having POAS or at least having some here to use (in case of emergency of corse lol.)

completely normal for clomid :D . I went from Oing CD16 to 14 and my cycle length went from 25-26 days to 28ish.

Time do get busy with it :D :sex: :sex: :sex:

It feels so weird to be at this time of the month again without having POAS or at least having some here to use (in case of emergency of corse lol.)

That is some will power! I would like to say that I will wait, but i know better! :haha: Can't help it, but it has been about a year that I havn't peed on anything or counted anything so I figure I'm due. That was my attempt at not stressing and just letting it happen. So much for that!

Yeah I stopped POS for ages then started clomid and started again. After two failed rounds, I'm going to wait this one out a bit longer.

I have been so bad about that the last 4 cycles, I find myself testing way too early, and really I just torture myself more, I mean I would rather see one BFN then 4 or 5. So good for you for waiting :thumbup:!!!!

Hubby and I broke the doctors every other day rule... I just want to make sure I cover all my bases and could not stand not doing it, I hope that wasn't a bad idea!

Keep us posted Trying Hard! Kel where are you at now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->