new here

:wave:hey you two

Just wanted to wish you girls lots of luck for your :bfp: in a few days.

We started bding last night but am not all that hopeful. I'm not even all that excited to get my bloods done on monday which I usually look forward to. I kinda just feel like I am in limbo waiting to try something else which is nice in a way because it is almost like a TTC break in my head because although we are going to DTD I pretty much know it aint going to happen.

I'm still here for you guys though so good luck. Sending lots of :dust: your way.

Thanks! And good luck! Don't give up, it will happen for you! I understand how you feel though!

Thanks Sarah, I don't think this is my month. I'm still waiting on the doctor's office to call me back with my blood results from Tuesday =/ I just wish they would call! I just looked at my calendar and realized I'm not supposed to start till Wednesday, for some reason it was thinking it was Tuesday. Hubby leaves Tuesday so I was going to test Monday but now I think I'll just wait. I just don't feel hopeful this month at all :nope: when i was pregnant back in august i just "knew" I don't feel like that now =(

Raven I always end up having to call the drs office for my results. If I left it up to them they'd never call! Give it a try!

Raven I always end up having to call the drs office for my results. If I left it up to them they'd never call! Give it a try!

I called them yesterday (told me they are not in yet) and called just a couple of hours ago, she took my information and told me the nurse would call back so just waiting. Your right though they would never call if we left it up to them!

Nurse called back and said Doc said I had a good cycle but could not elaborate for me but good is good =) I still don't think its my month but we shall see...

Thats great Raven

I get my results about 4 hours after the blood is drawn. I call because I am impatient but if I don't then they will call the same afternoon of the day I get them taken to let me know my results and I get exact numbers too. Strange how different practices are sooo different.

Good luck girls

Thanks girls =)

Yes it is strange Sarah but it is nice that you get your results so quickly :thumbup:

I asked them if they still want me to call if i get af since my hubby wont be here next month anyways and she said she would still want me to call and make an appointment to come in and be monitored whether he is here or not. They want to keep making sure I'm having good cycles which is good I suppose =)

On another note my nose seems to be super sensitive today, maybe that's a good sign? I normally cant smell anything :shrug:

AF is due Wednesday so I plan on testing Tuesday morning before hubby heads out =)

Kel when are you testing again?

Tested again today. Still BFN. I feel the witch coming. Thought it was going to start yesterday. Probably tonight or tomorrow! :growlmad: Glad she hasn't gotten you yet!

I'm sorry kel! that evil witch :growlmad: I think shes gonna get me too! Sending lots of hugs your way. I hate the let down as it is never welcome :hugs:

After almost 5 years you would think that I would be used to this feeling by now, but after almost a year of no poas I got out of it! I am so greatful I found this forum and all of you wonderful ladies who get what I am going through, but at the same time sometimes I wonder if it is making me a little worse! LOL Oh well, would rather have the support and deal with the crazyness!

I know what you mean... This forum is almost like feeding the crazies but I remember how I felt before I found support here and there is no way I want to go back to that.

I hear you! It keeps me from making my dh crazy! LOL

Totally... pre baby n bump he was the only one to vent to since my friend that i did talk to got pregnant 3rd try round *sigh* I am probably on here more than is healthy but I don't care it makes me feel better and OH doesn't have to put up with all my crazies.

I know about being on here more than I should! Housework kind of fell to the wayside this tww. Kept searching threads like one was going to tell me I am preggers or something, not sure. Not healthy! LOL Hope this was just my back in the saddle freak out and next month I won't be so freaky!

yeah when I started on the clomid I was a POAS addict then after two months of driving myself crazy I decided waiting and hoping was better than disappointment tinged with hope and denial, hence why I just wait it out now.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

I caved and tested this am.... I thought I saw a faint line but hubby tells me I'm definitely seeing things, I made him stare at the test for like 10 minutes he just shook his head and said why do you do this to yourself?! :wacko:

I'm glad we have this forum even if we are on it more than we should be... I'd rather be crazy with you guys then crazy alone!

Kel I'm really sorry :hugs: looks like we are in the same boat.... no bfps and have to take a break this next cycle.... maybe its a good thing :shrug:

Sarah I really hope this is your cycle!

I may go with him on his trip! LOL We were looking at the dates today, it seems like we will just miss one day. So we may not be totally out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->