new here

We do it every night too! I had a pos opk on fri afternoon and was still pos sat morn. Didn't have any ov pains though, so I was confused, since I had had pains around cd 10 or so. So we bd'd everynight from wed till sat. Sun we were tired so decided not to do anything. Then yesterday (mon) started having pains that felt like ov!! Now I don't know what to think! And we didn't do anything the night before! :dohh: So we :sex: last night, but was that ov? Was sat? uuuggghhh! I don't know what to think! :nope:

I'm right there with you, it so easy to drive yourself crazy! I am so thankful for this forum though, it helps A LOT just being able to chat with you girls. My name is Raven by the way :hi:

I know what you mean. This forum keeps me from making my dh crazy with all the little things, and keeps me off google! My name is Kelly:flower:

I know what you girls mean. I think this sight has really taken a weight off our relationship in the best posable way. I think TTC was going to make us bat sh*t crazy if I didn't have a place to vent.

Wishing you girls the best of luck this cycle.

I'm out. AGAIN!!

Trying hard I'm sooo sorry! :sad2: Sending lots of hugs your way!!!

My heart really breaks for you, the let down can be so brutal! Will you be starting another round? Keep us posted and know we are here for you! :hugs:

thanks... Yes took my first pill again this morning...Here we go again, the side effects are pretty darn awful.

I am not holding up much hope but will do it anyway. We will be looking into IUI/IVF at the end of the three months

Fxd this will be your month and that the s/e won't be too bad!

Ditto! What do you girls have planned for the weekend? The 15th is Cam's birthday so we are taking him to see the old star-wars movie in 3D this Saturday. I can't believe he will be 6, they grow up way too fast!!! Kelly I know you said your Son will be 6 soon too. What about yours Sarah, do you have a boy or girl and how old?

This weekend I have no major plans, but next weekend I'm taking Jacob to a monster truck rally! Not sure who is more excited, me or him! :haha: Love Star Wars, you'll have to let me know how it is in 3D! They do grow up too fast!

Cameron would have been a Madelyn if he had been a girl =) I still love that name!

Kelly a monster truck rally sounds like a lot of fun, I'm sure your Jacob will love it! I will let you know how Star Wars is in 3D, we are very excited about it =)

Ok ladies I was positive I O'd 4 days ago... I had serious O pains (I figure they hurt more because of the clomid) and egg white cm and now this morning I'm having painful O pains again and also egg-white cm AGAIN? I'm utterly confused. Is this normal for Clomid? Is it even possible to O twice or is this just a side effect? What were your symptoms like? I'm crazy confused right now :wacko:

I don't know for sure. I did something similar, at 2dpo I started getting o like pains (which I did not get on o day! Maybe I o'd later than I thought) and had them through 3dpo. Nothing yesterday. Some girls told me maybe it was my egg being moved down the tube!:D Not sure though. On some of the threads I have lurked on for bfp's I have seen girls talk about getting cramp like pains and extra cm later dpo and turn out to be bfp. That was a long time to get to the point that I'm not sure! :dohh: :haha: Wish we could just know instantly, pretty sure I should be later than 5dpo. It sure feels longer!

Thanks Kelly! I have no idea where I'm at now. I thought I was 4dpo but now with this going on I'm not so sure if that was O or this is.... All i know is today is CD 16 and its gonna be a LONG TWW :wacko:

Hey Ladies! I'm having serious cramps again today and starting to wonder if I should be feeling like this or not? They are painful!!! Did you guys feel crampy for several days too?

I am getting on again off again very faint cramps. Not very often though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->