new here

Thanks Kelly I think I'm going to end up calling the doctor if this keeps up. It just seems more painful than it should be =/

The nurse said its perfectly normal and that some women experience more cramping than others but the fact that there are cramps say that the clomid is working, she told me to take naproxen so I did and now my ulcer is mad at me :dohh:

The nurse said its perfectly normal and that some women experience more cramping than others but the fact that there are cramps say that the clomid is working, she told me to take naproxen so I did and now my ulcer is mad at me :dohh:

Get rid of one pain to replace it with another! :dohh: Glad it's normal though, and not something to be worried about!

lol normal, love that.:rofl: screwed in the head and in pain... All part of the clomid fun!

Hope you feel better soon hun :)

i'm new here too its been 9 years since we stopped using contraception 9 years ago we decided to try for another 1 when our girls were 6 and 3 they are now 15 and 12 and as each month goes by i feel my time is running out.i'm 33 and dh is 34.
weve had the sample pot in the cupboard for 3 months the only reason weve not been tested is because im too scared of the outcome,is that silly? just dont know how i would cope if i was told there was no chance.
just seems now every1 around me is pregnant with news of another pregnancy today im feeling terribly low and i know im in for another sleepless night full of self pity.
why does the most natural thing in the world have to be so difficult??? :-(

:hugs: Infertility sure is a b**ch sometimes huh Guttedcc

Going to the doc and getting your tests done will make you feel so much better. Once they find a problem to fix its pretty easy from there on in.

I have had lots of tests myself and all have come back clear but still no baby.

Wishing you loads of luck and baby :dust:

Welcome guttedcc! We know exactly how you are feeling!!! I agree though you should just go and get tested. In my case they found nothing wrong with me or my hubby so that part is frustrating but I'm glad I had the tests done. Good luck to you! Keep us posted =)

Kel... Star Wars was a waste of money. I don't know what ticket prices are where you live but we paid 36 for two adults and one kid for tickets and then for three drinks and popcorn we paid 25 (I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around that) Watching the movie at home would have been a better experience, there was hardly ANY 3D effects =( We all felt let down by the promise of 3D but oh well! Cam still had a good time so thats all that matters =) How are you doing? You should test next week right? I go for day 21 bloods tomorrow as of right now I'm saying I will wait till day 28 to test so for me that is next Tuesday. Cam wished for a baby sister when he blew out his birthday candles :cry: I hope I can make that a reality for him!

Sarah where are you at now? I hope your not feeling too many side effects!

Welcome guttedcc! We know exactly how you are feeling!!! I agree though you should just go and get tested. In my case they found nothing wrong with me or my hubby so that part is frustrating but I'm glad I had the tests done. Good luck to you! Keep us posted =)

Kel... Star Wars was a waste of money. I don't know what ticket prices are where you live but we paid 36 for two adults and one kid for tickets and then for three drinks and popcorn we paid 25 (I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around that) Watching the movie at home would have been a better experience, there was hardly ANY 3D effects =( We all felt let down by the promise of 3D but oh well! Cam still had a good time so thats all that matters =) How are you doing? You should test next week right? I go for day 21 bloods tomorrow as of right now I'm saying I will wait till day 28 to test so for me that is next Tuesday. Cam wished for a baby sister when he blew out his birthday candles :cry: I hope I can make that a reality for him!

Sarah where are you at now? I hope your not feeling too many side effects!

Sorry about the movie, that sucks! But at least he had a good time! I've been testing for a few days now, bfn so far. LOL Couldn't help it! Fxd for you Raven!

I get crazy with the tests too but I'm going to try hard this time not to test early. My husband is leaving for a month next week so my week will probably fly just because of that... Yay for the week flying but sad he'll be leaving, really gonna be hard if I don't get my BFP this month because I can't try next month :wacko:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you I think you just tested way too early!

Fxd for you so you don't have a whole month to wait! That sucks about him leaving!!

Hey Kel where are you at now? I had my day 21 bloods drawn yesterday and I'm just waiting for the office to call me back with the results. I'm going nutso all I can thing about its testing but i know its way too early to tell =/ The last week is always the hardest ARGGG!

What about you Sarah did you o yet?

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!!! How was your Valentines? Mine was good hubby bought me a beautiful orchid which only lasted two hours (Gus Gus the cat decided to eat it) :dohh: LOL Its my Son's 6th birthday today!!! I just cant believe how fast he's grown. It seems like only yesterday I was holding a brand new 5lb 5oz baby in my arms. He was sooo tiny!

Hey Kel where are you at now? I had my day 21 bloods drawn yesterday and I'm just waiting for the office to call me back with the results. I'm going nutso all I can thing about its testing but i know its way too early to tell =/ The last week is always the hardest ARGGG!

What about you Sarah did you o yet?

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!!! How was your Valentines? Mine was good hubby bought me a beautiful orchid which only lasted two hours (Gus Gus the cat decided to eat it) :dohh: LOL Its my Son's 6th birthday today!!! I just cant believe how fast he's grown. It seems like only yesterday I was holding a brand new 5lb 5oz baby in my arms. He was sooo tiny!

They do grow up too fast don't they! My v-day was good, hubby surprised me the night before and brought me some flowers, very nice! Yesterday thought I had a very light pos but nothing this morning :nope: Very sad, I am either 9 or 11 dpo. I still have some symptoms, slight cramping that I have had all week. The naseusness (sp) is mostly gone though. No sore boobs which still makes me hopeful cause I get those every month a week before af. Very disapointed! Swore I wasn't going to test until friday again, but find myself holding urine for another test today! :dohh: Hope you get good results back! Let me know!

I know how that is! I'm sure I too will cave and test early even though I don't want to, Its just ALL I can think about :wacko:

Last month I refused to test and it was the best month yet. Even though it was still no pregnancy I didn't have to see another :bfn: and I got to hold onto my hope for a little longer.

I think (hope) next month that I will wait till closer to af time to start testing! That is if I get to try next month! If my cycle stays on its normal timeline I will be ov during the time my dh leaves town! :(

oh no Kel you'll be in the same situation as me =( BOO them leaving! AF is due Tuesday for me but he leaves Tuesday so I'm waiting to test on Monday so if it is a BFP i can celebrate it with him but I'm feeling very doubtful. This cycle was so confusing I don't really know when I o'd so my sig is just a guess. Annoying! Sarah I completely agree with you about not testing early, I've done that way too many cycles now and it has never been fun emotionally! Keep us updated Kel, I'm keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away for you!

Thanks Raven! Me too :) Fxd for you!

:wave:hey you two

Just wanted to wish you girls lots of luck for your :bfp: in a few days.

We started bding last night but am not all that hopeful. I'm not even all that excited to get my bloods done on monday which I usually look forward to. I kinda just feel like I am in limbo waiting to try something else which is nice in a way because it is almost like a TTC break in my head because although we are going to DTD I pretty much know it aint going to happen.

I'm still here for you guys though so good luck. Sending lots of :dust: your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->