**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

I will be testing on July 15th! Praying for a Birthday BFP after 6.5 years of secondary unexplained infertility
Good luck
Miracles happen as this time last year I was in my TTW(birthday too, 12th and got bfp after unexplained infertility after 7 years

pixie2982,

Wow that gives me so much hope!! My birthday is July 28th and my so is taking me away to the beach this year. I really pray for a july bfp so that i can give him a present on my birthday lol. today marks 2dpo for me and the only thing i am noticing aside from a white milky cm is that i am pretty gassy and i swear i keep feeling these quick little digging/aching feelings near my ovaries lol.

Can I join please?
Congratulations to those with BFPs already! I’ll be testing on 15th July.

jellybeanxx

We are testing buddies now!!!! I will be testing at 12dpo on July 15th also!!!! How are you feeling today? I must admit this b complex is helping because i feel great today aside from being gassy and having a few quick pinches near my ovary.
:dust:

Following! Glad to see this thread!! xoxo

Also congratulations to all the bfps already up for July!! Wow!! HH9

This has been an incredibly lucky thread so far!

I plan to order opk tests for this round (hoping for a combo pack). I want to try something other than easy@home. What do you ladies suggest?

Wow this thread is doing so well, so far! Lots of pressure on the rest of us now lol

AF a whopping 5 days early. No words to describe my devastation right now.

Can I join please?
Congratulations to those with BFPs already! I’ll be testing on 15th July.

jellybeanxx

We are testing buddies now!!!! I will be testing at 12dpo on July 15th also!!!! How are you feeling today? I must admit this b complex is helping because i feel great today aside from being gassy and having a few quick pinches near my ovary.

I’m well thanks! OPKs have been has positive as they ever get and a slight temp increase this morning. Hope it continues upward by the morning!
Best wishes with the vitamin b complex continuing to work it’s magic for you!

I plan to order opk tests for this round (hoping for a combo pack). I want to try something other than easy@home. What do you ladies suggest?

I used iProven on amazon. The kit came with 50 opks and I think 20 hpts. All have been accurate so far!

AF a whopping 5 days early. No words to describe my devastation right now.

I’m so sorry! :sad2:

First of all congrats to those that have already gotten their BFP!!!

Can I please join? I plan on testing July 26 😊

Congrats to all the bfps so far and so sorry to those who the witch has got.

I'm on CD 15, flashing smiley opk last night so hopefully Ov isn't far away.

Welcome to the Firecracker thread :flower:
I almost wanna message Ultrabextr & Chrystahl86 and see if they'll update.
Dream- I am so sorry, are you onto the IUI now? have you called in for prescription?
Becca - oh no, stay with us, you have a chance on the 31st right?
jlmeans0422 - I adore Wondfo as well.

AFM

I wasn't able to get a beta today as I am only 11dpiui they wanted to wait until Saturday, which means I won't even get the results until Monday. :growlmad:
I have one more test, I will use it in the morning. I haven't told anyone yet. Not even DH. :blush:

Hoping baby dust for everyone this cycle.

Hey all
Congrats to all who got BFP and hugs to all who got AF. Good luck next cycle.
AFM, could you please move me to 14th July? O was late.

Sorry dream :hugs:

Afm

My second line is now darker than the control line :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037817&stc=1&d=1530859649

Good luck to everyone waiting to test and I hope at stays away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->