**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

You guys, this is totally weird and tmi, but last night had a clear liquid leak out of my left nipple??? 14dpo....I'm gonna go get a FRER after work training today....hmmmm.

Same Pinkee.....the cycles I have been pregnant I never had any symptoms*. Then a few days after the bfp I started getting sore boobs.

*the only exception is ds1, where I noticed my nipples were darker. I was also about 5 days passed when my period was due but I'd had a few days of light spotting and assumed that was it. Plus we were on holiday so wasn't really concentrating on ttc.

The other cycles I had every symptom under the sun and a bfn at the end of it. Just shows you never can tell.....probably doesn't help! Sorry!

Afm still convinced I'm going to mc, still having some on/off spotting but think it's getting a bit more red and more frequent. (Even though it's more stained mucous that actual blood) Haven't made any appointments yet but might phone epu in a day or so........I'm so anxious about going back in there, I feel sick thinking about it.

BFN of frer....now I guess I can just wait for AF. Yuck.

still lurking around, really gutted for you the :witch: got.
If it help for those still waiting I never felt a single symptom all my dpo, I think like mildly gassy a few days, but nothing the whole time.

Me either I had none whatsoever :)

CD1 either started yesterday evening as i had light spotting or today with full blown AF. I wont be trying next month because of when my due date would land

Welp, I'm out. Yesterday was CD 1. Man this cycle I had so many instances of line eyes. I need to stop squinting and seeing lines that aren't there. Maybe I can chill out a little next cycle. Moving over to the August group. :-(

Sorry AF got you ladies:cry::hugs:

I'm pulling up my big girl pants and waiting on her to come knocking on my door this weekend.

Missdoc: I wish you so much luck with not squinting. I tell myself that every cycle but I get squinters' headache everytime. :hugs:

JL: :hugs: We'll be here for when you try again

Thencomes: :cry::hugs: It sucks now I know but it will be awesome when you can tell AF to kiss off for 9.:hugs:

So sorry that AF got you ladies. Big hugs

Well I'm officially late... I know that it's still early and AF could show today so I'm trying not to get excited. I feel more perplexed than anything and wish I had some insight into what's going on with my body, since all of my tests have been straightforward BFNs up to now.

Awww Bebe and Jlm so sorry :hugs:

Jlm I really Believed them frers :(

Thanks ladies. This process is so hard. I just want to be pregnant already. I don't know what I would do without the support from everyone here. And I know this whole journey is just going to make it that much more special and amazing when DH and I are finally parents!

:witch: So sorry for all those who got AF.

AFM , I’m moving on to the August thread. Planning to test Thursday if All goes well.

Well, it's CD1 for me. I had a cup of coffee with my work bestie this morning and already have a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge for after work. I’d be lying if I said I weren’t a little disappointed, but am relieved to not be in limbo anymore. I joined the August thread.

I’ve only been using internet cheapies as I want to delay using the FRER so moving in to August thread for now. Will use the FRER tomorrow. AF is due on Friday so I will test again Friday if I haven’t got my usual headache tomorrow.

Hi ladies! Sorry I’ve been MIA! Congrats to the BFPs, :hugs: to those the :witch: got. She got me too. See you all in the August Thread. Going over there now to catch up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->