**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Oh Boy Marvstee! that's exactly how mine went, Just got a digi positive today and told DH.

who's next to test?

Bre so sorry AF got you :hugs:

Swtpea sorry for the bfn! Where are you in your cycle? It’s so disheartening when your body messes with you like that.

K12B that’s a fab line, congratulations!!

Marvstee so glad to see those lines getting darker! Congratulations!
I’m not sure how positive I am, we struggled so much to have the other kids that I have my moments of doubt if we’ll get that lucky again. Early days still! We definitely need the bigger car even just for the two kids we already have but wanted to get one big enough for the third we’ll hopefully have too. Would be nice if my reproductive system could be swayed by the purchase of a 7 car though :haha:

Oh Boy Marvstee! that's exactly how mine went, Just got a digi positive today and told DH.

who's next to test?

I have my scheduled beta tomorrow at 7am and don’t have any digi at home but if the results are positive I’ll get one for sure can’t wait to see it saying pregnant ! I already told DH yesterday I didn’t want to tell him at first before the blood test but then he wanted to get intimate and I was too afraid because a close friend of mine lost her baby very early the day after she got intimate with her husband. And maybe the loss isn’t because of that but it still made me afraid..

Swtpea sorry for the bfn! Where are you in your cycle? It’s so disheartening when your body messes with you like that.

I’m not sure how positive I am, we struggled so much to have the other kids that I have my moments of doubt if we’ll get that lucky again. Early days still! We definitely need the bigger car even just for the two kids we already have but wanted to get one big enough for the third we’ll hopefully have too. Would be nice if my reproductive system could be swayed by the purchase of a 7 car though :haha:

I understand what you mean. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS so we really didn’t know if or when we would be blessed with a pregnancy. I’ve been of BC since 18 months and to me it felt as an eternity since we started trying and it really wasn’t easy to stay happy and positive all the time. Are you trying on your own or medically assisted? I really hope this will be our month and you’ll be blessed with number 3 and I’ll be blessed with number 1! <3

I understand what you mean. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS so we really didn’t know if or when we would be blessed with a pregnancy. I’ve been of BC since 18 months and to me it felt as an eternity since we started trying and it really wasn’t easy to stay happy and positive all the time. Are you trying on your own or medically assisted? I really hope this will be our month and you’ll be blessed with number 3 and I’ll be blessed with number 1! <3

On our own this time! DS1 was clomid and DS2 was metformin but I wasn’t ovulating at all when we started TTC those two where as I’m pretty sure I’m ovulating now and seem to have my PCOS under better control. I would never have thought I’d ever be able to be trying for my third when I was struggling TTC my first. I feel incredibly lucky!
I hope you get some of that luck too!

Hi ladies! May I join you?? I will probably be testing on July 21st :)

Hi ladies sorry to read all these about the :witch: turning up, I'm now 5dpo I've had cramping since 1-2dpo don't no if good sign or not I also have creamy cm I no implantation won't have occurred yet but I feel like iam anyone else ever felt like they were pregnant before testing? I'll be testing at 9dpo which I no could be early but doing it from that day onwards, I got a :bfp: with ds3 at 9dpo and I was 10dpo with ds2 with Dr and ds1 I didn't no I was pregnant until I was 3 months gone, but this time I really feel like iam I could be over thinking it tho :haha: let's face it we all have a mad moment or 2 during the ttw :haha: good luck ladies. And forgot to say congrats on the :bfp: already xx

Thank you &#128578;

Fingers crossed for you tdog. I had a funny feeling this month from about 4dpo. I just felt different and after months of trying - sometimes more seriously than others it just seemed like it might have happened. Trust your instinct I say &#128515;&#128077; xx

Thank you &#128578;

Fingers crossed for you tdog. I had a funny feeling this month from about 4dpo. I just felt different and after months of trying - sometimes more seriously than others it just seemed like it might have happened. Trust your instinct I say &#128515;&#128077; xx

Thank you hun i just feell so much diffrently than any other month lol h&h9 months to you aswell hun xx

Marv, I wanted to share that it took me 18 months after bcp to conceive dd. I did not go on any birth control other than nfp, withdrawl, and/or condoms. We technically started ttc in february, but didn't really give it our all til June.

Nit sure if you're wanting 2 or more, but I wanted to give you hope that ttc isn't promised to always take so long.

Also, do you have a frer? I like using them when I have a faint IC. Congrats and good luck with your beta.

Pinkee congrats!!

K12B congrats to you as well!

Sorry if I missed any other bfps.

And a big:hug: to those the witch got. Congrats on your engagement Bre!

Lots of luck to those waiting to test or O.

Is it possible to have implantation bleeding at 12dpo? All I had was a little but i dont have any more..but my nips dont hurt anymore either...

Bre - I think it's possible but to be honest your temps don't look the best... of course you're never out until AF. Good Luck!

Adding: I just saw your engagement post! CONGRATS!!!

marvstee - FX for your beta results! Test is def darker.

List should be up to date now ladies.

AFM: started letrozole yesterday at CD3. Taking it CD3-7 for the first time. My next monitoring appointment is CD9 or 10 so we'll see if I get an extra follicle or 2.

Thanks jellybean. I just woke up to see AF had kicked in. Not sure if I just relax and not focus on anything or if we should up our game and try an hcg trigger shot this next round. I have a feeling it might be because of my tilted uterus and high cervix. Never tried getting pregnant with my previous two kids but it still took nearly two years each to conceive. Now I’m on the 8th cycle with baby #3 and second DH with low quality sperm.

Bre I got some spotting at that point in my second pregnancy. I thought for sure AF was starting but it stopped pretty much as soon as it started. Fx for you!

Dream thanks for the list update! Good luck with the letrozole!

Swtpea sorry AF got you. Might be worth having a chat with your doctor about what your next steps should be? Especially if you have known issues that could be making things more difficult.

Hi everyone, congrats on the bfp's and :hugs: so sorry to those that got af.

Sooooo I've been a bit quiet on here for a while, taking a wee step back while I gather my thoughts, clear my head and recover after a rather crappy year with 2 mc.
My cycles have been odd and it took a very long time for my hcg to drop. Recently I've just been focusing on our boys, work and we just enjoyed a weeks holiday in a lovely lodge near Whitby.

So I was rather surprised to come home and find this...

I don't even know how it happened?!!! :haha: Didn't try and figured I was no where near ovulating so counting back I think I od earlier. I might be around 11dpo. Maybe....

Attachments

• 20180708_172033.jpg
    20180708_172033.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 11

Sooooo I've been a bit quiet on here for a while, taking a wee step back while I gather my thoughts, clear my head and recover after a rather crappy year with 2 mc.
My cycles have been odd and it took a very long time for my hcg to drop. Recently I've just been focusing on our boys, work and we just enjoyed a weeks holiday in a lovely lodge near Whitby.

I don't even know how it happened?!!! :haha: Didn't try and figured I was no where near ovulating so counting back I think I od earlier. I might be around 11dpo. Maybe....

What a lovely surprise a huge congratulations on the :bfp: h&h9 months xxx

Congratulations on the lovely surprise bfp xx

I dont use opks etc I just use ovia app really but from what I've worked out i could possibly be 2dpo maybe

I feel absolutely normal today still got a bit of ewcm no idea if thats normal or not I really wish I was more clued up on all this cycle stuff haha
Considering I have 3 children you'd think i would be!

Who is testing tomorrow? Xx

Congrats baby brain x :happydance:

Finally got a positive OPK! I’m thrilled. I hate the wait to O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->