**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Sorry about AF pamg and ttc.

Can't wait to hear about the test celticmum, the nausea sounds like it could be a good sign!

AFM I'm 9dpo today. Temp rose a bit but I still have the weird pattern for my post O temps. I'm blaming the varied waking times. I'll probably cave and test tomorrow morning since I'm anxious but I didn't get a positive with DD until 13dpo so we'll see.

Well I am going to call myself out. Took a digi this AM at 12dpo - negative. AF should start tomorrow - I am like clockwork. lol. Every other pregnancy I have had, I've gotten postives by evenings of 11dpo. Its disappointing - this is the first cycle that we've tried that we haven't conceived. I know it sounds stupid, and I feel stupid putting this one here as I know its common to take awhile. But I am just disappointed. After having the m/c & d/c in May I was really hoping for a quick restart to the pregnancy realm. Oh well. My husband has been great - he gets both sides, and wants to be pregnant just as bad, but knows how to pick me up. :) So I am very thankful for him. No more testing for me unless, AF does NOT arrive tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else remaining and onto August for the rest of us! :)

Checking in to spread lots of :dust: who are still waiting to test. Hoping you get your BFPS!

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs. Hope you have a H&H 9 mo.

Lots of :hugs: to those who the witch got. Hoping next cycle is yours!

So my temp didn’t drop this morning, but I’m starting to think I may be getting sick which would explain the temps staying high. Another BFN this morning and this time I caved and used my FRER... being 12 dpo I should at least have some sort of a faint line, but it was stark white so I just know I’m out this month. AF is due tomorrow, so I guess we’ll see what happens.

Hugs to those who the witch got and GL to everyone still testing!!!

Hi all, I'm still around and just about approached testing date. Not sure where I am in my cycle because of chemical last month. FF is putting me at 9dpo but I think I could maybe be as much as 12dpo. Who knows?!
I tested this morning, despite a decent temp drop and *think* I can see something. Almost nothing. I'll keep trying tomorrow, unless I drop below coverline.
Good luck to you all x

FMU (which is often useless for me) 11dpo. My frers are on their way from Amazon but in the meantime I peed on what I've got :haha:
As you can see IC is stark white... there is a second line which is blue on the clearblue test stick but I think with those monitor sticks they always have second lines so I think it was entirely pointless :dohh:

Yeah I tweaked the blue tests but couldnt get any color out of them..what mean indents those have :nope:
They are not indents as they always have 2 lines(monitor ones) or 3 with digital CB (when opened) regardless of what the results are,
cause I got in the habit of opening them too but I did research on CB digital ones after opening and seeing 3 lines, so I stopped opening CB tests and stopped interpreting the monitor sticks like that, I did keep them and did comparisons and it always has 2 lines just control gets lighter and the test gets darker as your cycle goes on but neither disappear completely :)

Hello everyone, I'm waiting to test also af is to arrive in 7 days so I'll be testing tomorrow being FR you suppose to be able to test up to 6 days before missed af. The one thing that stands out for me is my (.)(.) have not been sore one bit this month-however they are bigger and they are usually very sore 2 weeks before af. I'm also experiencing alot more cm and today it had a little yellow streak of cm, cervix seems high and my v seems swollen-sorry tmi. I'm new here so any helpful advice or if anyone has experienced anything similar to mine, I'm open to hear your stories. I'm 32 with 3 natural birthed children 13-boy, 11-girl, 9-boy!

I caved and tested early (I am 10 dpo) and I have some tests that says pregnant and some that say nope not pregnant. I am beginning to think that I truly can't use FRER. This is yet another cycle that the only positives I get are FRER. I did take a clearblue tests and first signal test with 2ndMU and part of me feels I see that start of something but nothing I am ready to jump over the moon about.

*All pictures were taken within the 3-4 minute window.

Attachments

• 20180726_062756.jpg
    20180726_062756.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180726_092329.jpg
    20180726_092329.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20180726_092340.jpg
    20180726_092340.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 28
JLM that is so crazy with you and frers. I don't think I've ever seen that before. I also see a line on the second test too though.If I were you I would leave the frers alone and test with another test in two days to see if you get anything.

AFM I tested this morning at 10dpo and didn't even see a shadow on the IC. I thought I saw something last night but I also had pretty bad line eye I think. I don't know if I should test again tonight or wait and test again tomorrow morning. I'm feeling antsy because I'm hopeful this cycle, my bbs have been heavy/sore for a few days now and that's not normal plus I felt nauseous yesterday.

JLM it's early days yet at 10dpo. Try to hold off on testing for a couple days and see if another test picks it up or if frer gets darker. That seems like a true pos to me.

Tested out my trigger, even though I wasn't planning to.

Tuesday, 7DPO/IUI & 8DPT = VFL
Wednesday, 8DPO/IUI & 9DPT = VVFL
Thursday, 9DPO/IUI & 10DPT = :bfn:

Now that I've got the negative, I know any lines I may see after this will be baby and not trigger. Tomorrow is 10DPO and the day I actually said I was going to start testing. I have a blood test July 31 and AF due next Wednesday - August 1st.

I'm not feeling here nor there today. Not feeling pregnant, not feeling 'unpregnant'. Still no sore BBs yet...

AngelOb - Good Luck!

Shoot, Dream, so sorry! I forgot to update. I'm out, as always. I thought maaayyyybbeee, as I was 4 days late with different symptoms from normal, but alas. The :witch: showed up.

My insurance kicks in 8/1. I'm currently online "shopping" fertility clinics. My last one was horrible, and we got nothing done. I have an appointment with my PCP in a couple weeks. I can get a referral then.

10 dpo today and after a bfn on an IC this morning I decided to be silly and test again with a frer. I've been feeling so many symptoms that reminded me of the last time I was preggo and was super confident.

I'm so happy and in disbelief! Can't wait to tell DH! But also nervous so I expect to be a wreck until after I miss AF with my past chemicals.

Attachments

• 20180726_185141.jpg
    20180726_185141.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 47
Congrats OBangel!! Fx for a sticky bean.

So sorry to those that have gotten AF. May Ausust bring you spring time babies.

Good luck to those upcoming testers.

Congrat Angel H&H 9 to you!!! FX you have yourself a sticky bean this month as well

I was in the same shoes as you this morning IC was negative but still dipped my FRER and it was positive then tried my luck at a digi and it was "not pregnant" ran out later and grabbed a FRER digi and got a yes. Isnt it crazy how we just keep pushing our luck.

Congrats Angel!!

Jlm you're keeping us on our toes!! Hope this is it for you!!

Congrats Angel!!

Jlm you're keeping us on our toes!! Hope this is it for you!!

I tested this evening with a FRER digital which popped "yes+" but last month I had positive digis at 8 and 10 dpo with FRER and it ended in a chemical. Just hoping my temp stays high (dropped last month at CD27) and AF stays away (due Monday.) So unfortunately although as of now things look good, I am still in limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->