**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

:happydance::happydance: to all who got a bfp. Fx for a HH9:flower:

I am suppose to test today but am going to wait till tomorrow. I ovulated a day later than my initial calculations:blush:

I'll post back my results, Happy Friday!:hugs:

The witch got me yesterday and I’m devastated.

Congrats to JL and angel, and good luck to this everyone else

Sami- im so sorry i was rooting like crazy for you!!!

AFM- even with the digi saying yes Im still not ready to call it a BFP. I just have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. My FRER this morning is still positive and maybe a tad darker but the Iproven and walmart test I took were nothing special and leaving me in limbo. I think I may honestly try and take a break from testing and wait out the next few days and see what happens.

Samirose224 - so sorry for AF

echo - Argh! Stupid AF, if she's going to come the least she could do is be on time. So rude.

AngelOb - CONGRATS MAMA! That's a solid looking line.

jlmeans0422 - Hope things keep moving in the right direction for you.

Thank you ladies!

Sami I'm so sorry about AF

JLM that sounds like a good plan, the stress can't be good for you with all those goofy tests. I hope after a day or two you see positives on all tests you take

Sami- im so sorry i was rooting like crazy for you!!!

AFM- even with the digi saying yes Im still not ready to call it a BFP. I just have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. My FRER this morning is still positive and maybe a tad darker but the Iproven and walmart test I took were nothing special and leaving me in limbo. I think I may honestly try and take a break from testing and wait out the next few days and see what happens.

Jl:fixed for you to get your bfp x

Just started getting in my pre-period side boob achiness this morning 12dpo. Pretty sure that means the witch is on her way....

thencomesbebe - Nooooo. :af: Stay away.

I've started getting some cramps this morning that also feel very premenstrual. Grrr

Dream, ughhhhhh thats the worst. I hope she stays away for both of us.

thencomesbebe/Dream143r: I hope AF does not show.:hugs: Got everything crossed for you.

I am feeling the tell tell signs of AF coming as well and I'm ignoring them because I really want a bfp...:haha:

Hope everyone has a good time this weekend. I'm moments from getting off work but I really wanted to stop the moment I clocked in.

So I'm totally failing at the forum thing lately. I'm so sorry to everyone who got AF this month. :hugs: I'm so happy for everyone who finally got their BFPs!!!!! :happydance:

I'm rooting for everyone else still waiting! :flower: I'm waiting right there with you (although a little bit differently...just went through my first IVF cycle and got 7 blastocysts but now have to wait for my transfer because my risk for OHSS was high). Hang in there!!!!

I caved and tested early (I am 10 dpo) and I have some tests that says pregnant and some that say nope not pregnant. I am beginning to think that I truly can't use FRER. This is yet another cycle that the only positives I get are FRER. I did take a clearblue tests and first signal test with 2ndMU and part of me feels I see that start of something but nothing I am ready to jump over the moon about.

*All pictures were taken within the 3-4 minute window.

I read that CB is 50ml sensitivity and frer is 12 ml
And that’s a great line on that FRER FOR 10 dpo
Very much looked like Mine :)

Oh wow i didn't realize they were that high. I tried another tonight that looked the same as the one before. I really dont think the test processed right as I didnt dip and tmi but it seemed to splash everywhere including the test window. I will do my last FRER tomorrow evening being my temp is still elevated and see if my line pops more

The :witch: got me on CD57. :cry:

Congrats JL and Angel. FX for H&H 9 months.

Goodluck to those still testing.

MDSCPA: Sorry AF Showed.:cry::hugs:

AFM: Bfn at 9dpo. Sadly I'm out. Oh and I tested with Osom and frer.

:dust: to those waiting to test or starting a new cycle.

Prayers for our sweet rainbow bfps to continue to stick. :hugs:

Well the witch hasnt gotten me yet but with the nose dive of my temp this morning I can be almost 100% sure she is coming. I decided to save what tests I have left for a later round and just sit the rest of this one back.

13 dpo, no symptoms, feeling good but very skeptical that anything magical can be happening in here when I don't feel anything. Af will probably be here in the next couple days, but I do hope she stays away!

still lurking around, really gutted for you the :witch: got.
If it help for those still waiting I never felt a single symptom all my dpo, I think like mildly gassy a few days, but nothing the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->