NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Hmm, well after not doing any OPKs all week cause I thought I ovulated, I did one tonight since FF took away my crosshairs plus I've had a little watery CM and sore BBs. Guess ov might be on it's way???

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1322278074.jpg

thats a good looking opk lisa, hope your surgery goes well..

Rosa - yay!!! Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Thanks Stinas :)

Can anyone check my chart and see if I ovulated? FF won't tell me if I will :nope: its in my sig

Can anyone check my chart and see if I ovulated? FF won't tell me if I will :nope: its in my sig

Maybe on CD 13 FF waits until you have 3 high temps before it will confirm. Most likely you will see crosshairs in a couple more days.

Ok thanks, I don't know what crosshairs mean, as I'm quite new to temping. But going by how I feel, I think I did Ov last night or am today.

FF will put red lines on the chart we call crosshairs ...the vertical will be placed on the date of O' and the horizontal is your coverline temps.

you can see this on my chart as I just got my crosshairs today CD 16 although I O'd on CD13 ...the link is in my signature

Hi ladies,

So last night i had a couple glasses of whine, its never made me throw up before... But i was also feeling nausous all day yesterday and i threw up a looot last night :cry: not fun! :cry:

I feel exhausted and still have loads of EWCM with a tint of yellow

Whats going on :shrug:

Could I please be added? I am brand new to temping this cycle. Could you ladies take a look at my chart (in my sig) and tell me what you think? I am pretty sure I O'd on CD 16 because of a super dark positive OPK, CP, CM, and ovulation pains. Plus, I thought my temps looked good. But, I am new so lol. I overrided the chart for when I O'd because FF wasn't telling me when I ovulated. I think it might be because of not having EWCM. I have only had watery or creamy.

Hi ladies,

So last night i had a couple glasses of whine, its never made me throw up before... But i was also feeling nausous all day yesterday and i threw up a looot last night :cry: not fun! :cry:

I SaY :test: again like today or tomorrow.

Could I please be added? I am brand new to temping this cycle. Could you ladies take a look at my chart (in my sig) and tell me what you think? I am pretty sure I O'd on CD 16 because of a super dark positive OPK, CP, CM, and ovulation pains. Plus, I thought my temps looked good. But, I am new so lol. I overrided the chart for when I O'd because FF wasn't telling me when I ovulated. I think it might be because of not having EWCM. I have only had watery or creamy.

Welcome hun

I think your right you O'd but FF wont show it until after 3 elevated temps...see my notes to AC1987 from just a few post ago...

Hi ladies,

I SaY :test: again like today or tomorrow.

Im only 7DPO though, my sig is wrongi need to change it..:dohh:

Hiya Guys :hi:

Can you please add me :)
This is my 1st month charting. My chart looks a bit all over the place so far because I'm on clomid and it turns me into an insomniac which makes 3hrs of sleep more or less impossible. It's getting a bit better though, I'm on CD13 now and I had a massive temp drop this morning so I praying that it's a good sign and I'll be ovluating in the next couple of days. Not had a +opk yet though! Good luck to you all :)

Havent been on this thread in awhile so didn't realize it moved:)
So I'm reposting on this one:thumbup:

Hi pink! How have you been?!

Stinas, how are things going? Looks like you might be getting an early O this time, fx!

Liz, I see a line on that test:) if it keeps getting darker than that's a good sign! 6dpo Is quite early to be getting a bfp. Fx!

So I got an almost positive OPK. Those little cheapie OPKs are tricky. I thought it looked positive so I used a clear blue digital OPK to double check and no smiley face:(
I took a pic to share so it may help someone, I know those cheap OPKs make us crazy. I'm going to try POAS this afternoon too, if I get a smiley I'll post it:). Hope this pic helps:winkwink:
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/image.jpg

Tallmom - hii!! Maybe we will O at the same time!!

Hiya Guys :hi:

Can you please add me :)
This is my 1st month charting. My chart looks a bit all over the place so far because I'm on clomid and it turns me into an insomniac which makes 3hrs of sleep more or less impossible. It's getting a bit better though, I'm on CD13 now and I had a massive temp drop this morning so I praying that it's a good sign and I'll be ovluating in the next couple of days. Not had a +opk yet though! Good luck to you all :)

Welcome hun

good luck ladies ov'ing or just about to and those in the tww.

hey tallmom and stinas!

liz, sounds promising still, i would test in the morning if 8dpo tomorrow. gl!

hey tallmom and stinas!

Oh man i hooe this is my month! Im having mild cramps/pulling pains now too. Did you get nauseous or throw up around 7DPO? Or have cramps?

hey tallmom and stinas!

Oh man i hooe this is my month! Im having mild cramps/pulling pains now too. Did you get nauseous or throw up around 7DPO? Or have cramps?

i wasnt sick until about 18dpo ish as i figured later, but i had been to a wedding the day before and had a couple of drinks. i shouldnt have had a hangover and felt really strange and thats what prompted me to test. i was so sure me and hubster missed the boat where ov was concerned but luckily i had ov'd a week early than usual. i wasnt charting that month so only went by the bleed i had at ov time afterwards looking back. the bleed i had the month before was a week later and was at the time of ov. was only my second ov bleed so was obviously a good eggy to catch anyways :)
i did have funny cramping feelings a good few days after the bleed as normally i dont get any until the day af comes which had me worried as to what on earth was going on, and thought it was a bit early for af to show up as my cycles were previously 34 odd days long, but that cycle was a perfect 28. very strange.
anyways hope the difference in cycles is a good thing for you as it was for me. god i would test now if i were you, but be best with fmu or smu for a better test result.

Aaah wish we were trying this cycle so I could be in the TWW with you ladies!! Instead I'll live vicariously through you! :)

Aaah wish we were trying this cycle so I could be in the TWW with you ladies!! Instead I'll live vicariously through you! :)

the next cycle will come soon enough chick, and with you having a fab ov this cycle it will be fabulous next one too :)
hope the op all goes well too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->