NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Ugh i was so hungry this morning so we had breakfast well this evening i guess now lol very late breakfast... But now i feel nauseous after i ate bleh!!

Hi ladies? How is everyone today?

My temps are still up today but I have a fever so temping is not reliable at the moment. I have a throat infection, possibly a sinus infection to boot. Currently 1 day late at 13 dpo, but have been spotting since 11 dpo. Wondering what's going on. All bfns so far, so I'm waiting for AF to show up for real, but also wondering if it could be implantation bleeding. Guess time will tell!

Is it okay to drink a little in the TWW? If your pregnant but dont kow for sure yet?

I've heard that if it's before implantation (6-12 dpo) it's ok. That said, I've also heard drinking can hinder fertility in general. I will occasionally have a small glass of wine, but it's not an everyday thing, and at most I have two small glasses, probably 6 oz or so total.

Also, from what i hear, plenty of women drink before they find out, and anecdotally it sounds like it all turns out fine. That said, I'd still go easy.

I drink every now and then but not so often and my Dr. said a beer a week won't hurt.

Add me, please!! 2nd cycle charting, 5th cycle TTC :)

Hotpink - It must be so hard!! It's hard for me and I'm still "kind of" in the game - just waiting until after surgery. Hopefully we can try again asap but I'll need to check with the dr. Forgive me if you've already shared this, but how did you decide to WTT?? 3 more months, you can do it! :)

Daisy - Hope it's IB!! :thumbup:

Liz - Crazy with all the nausea! Hope it's for a good reason, haha. I wouldn't worry about drinking. The baby doesn't share your blood supply for a few weeks anyway. Of course, plenty of girls have gotten their BFPs after quitting drinking...but plenty of girls have gotten pregnant while drunk, after drinking consistently, blah blah. So there's lots of opinions on it. I kind of think of it like, I don't want to put my life on hold always wondering *what if*...so when the time comes and I do get my BFP I will gladly stop drinking, until that moment, I'm going to enjoy each day as it comes.

Hi jelly tots :hi:
How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well!

Stinas, hope we both O soon, we can brave the TWW together:)

I chart -see below- Can I join even though this is my first month temping? :flower:

Aaarrrggghhh why am I having my longest ever cycle? Before this 31 days was my record and that was nearly 2yr ago :/ no sign of AF and bfn tests :( someone look at my chart? Click my cycle ticker in siggy :flower:

Aaarrrggghhh why am I having my longest ever cycle? Before this 31 days was my record and that was nearly 2yr ago :/ no sign of AF and bfn tests :( someone look at my chart? Click my cycle ticker in siggy :flower:

Ugh I know how frustrating that is. Looking at your chart, I'd say you haven't ovulated, even though you have crosshairs and a possible ovulation day according to FF. It kind of looks like my last chart, which was anovulatory. Sorry :(. If it keeps going I would call your dr who can prescribe provera to bring on AF. Good luck.

Oops meant to add -- With that said, I'm just getting a positive opk now at cd34...so it may still happen!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->