NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Is diarea a sign of pregnancy? Sorry TMI i did throw up lots this morning but i dont feel sick and i didnt eat anything bad....

Not sure. Sorry! If you were throwing up, diarrhea could just be related to that. Stomach bug or something you ate or drank?

Update here, AF did finally arrive today, so onto cycle 5.

Not sure. Sorry! If you were throwing up, diarrhea could just be related to that. Stomach bug or something you ate or drank?

Update here, AF did finally arrive today, so onto cycle 5.

I dont feel like im sick though...

Sorry AF came for you!

Liz - could be a bug or something. Usually pregnancy gives you constipation....your still early on in your cycle to feel stuff like that. Just drink lots of water. Your chart is looking good though!

Liz - could be a bug or something. Usually pregnancy gives you constipation....your still early on in your cycle to feel stuff like that. Just drink lots of water. Your chart is looking good though!

But i googled it and most women got diarrhea before constipation

Honestly, when your hormones are all over the place due to pregnancy, they will mess with your body in all sorts of ways. Most women would get constipation, but alot of women react differently and get Diarrhea instead.

Well this being my 1st month of charting I'm not that clued up but I had a massive temp drop yesterday that I thought could maybe be a good sign! Looks like I was right because I got a lovely smiley face on my CB digi today. Plus my temp has shot right back up today although I had a very restless night so temp isn't completely accurate. Just hope we've done enough :sex: to catch that eggy. Might have to try my luck tonight as well, I don't think either of us are up to it though lol :)
CIMG0563.jpg

Yay PrincessTaz!!! Hope you caught the eggy!

As for DH and I, hard to say. 10am Nov. 24th, we BD'd before I could even take an OPK, but my temp did look different (hard to explain?) so I had a "feeling" I might be ovulating soon. Sure enough, after BD, my OPK was positive and my cervix was optimal! Later on, I tested again at 1:30am (aka Nov. 25th) and was even darker so I assume that was my TRUE positive OPK. No doubt about it, my temp later that morning spiked up. :)

DH and I only BD'd Nov. 24th(am) and Nov. 25 (late afternoon). DH was in a bad mood last night so we couldn't fit another dance in :( So, hopefully we did good timing and those 2 days are enough for us this cycle!

Wintersong - FXed for you. Sounds like good timing to me and more than 24hrs between dtd with means better :spermy: Hopefully we've both done enough to catch them eggies.

I'm getting a bit worried that we dtd too much, they say that over 24hrs between bding is better for the amount of sperm. Oh well, ther's nothing we can do now other than hope and pray. Good luck hunny x

Hi jelly tots :hi:
How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well!

Stinas, hope we both O soon, we can brave the TWW together:)

im feeling great now thanks, finally got my appetite back and eating for england. still find it weird i weigh less now than i did before i got pregnant, just with a bit of a bump on the front too lol.

i didnt get either til another couple of weeks after finding out, but mainly got constipation, although everyone is different and no pregnancy is the same.
just keep calm, try not to read into things to much and relax! your chart is looking good still so fx

good luck to all of those who have just got their +ve opks :)

Wintersong - FXed for you. Sounds like good timing to me and more than 24hrs between dtd with means better :spermy: Hopefully we've both done enough to catch them eggies.

I'm getting a bit worried that we dtd too much, they say that over 24hrs between bding is better for the amount of sperm. Oh well, ther's nothing we can do now other than hope and pray. Good luck hunny x

thats only if your oh has a lower or lower quality sperm count, we dtd every day and a good few days more than just the once the cycle we conceived. try not to worry about it too much, there are so many roumers and stories on these sites you would be afraid to leave the house if you listened to them all chick. gl!x

thats only if your oh has a lower or lower quality sperm count, we dtd every day and a good few days more than just the once the cycle we conceived. try not to worry about it too much, there are so many roumers and stories on these sites you would be afraid to leave the house if you listened to them all chick. gl!x

Jelly Tots- he SORTA does have a lower count. Doc said it isn't that bad, but still. Plus, DH and I hardly have sex as it is (not my doing, his! lol) and we only BD'd 2 days around time of ovulation. I am sure if we had BD'd last night, our chances would have been further increased. Oh well, only time will tell :)

Hi jelly tots :hi:
How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well!

Stinas, hope we both O soon, we can brave the TWW together:)

im feeling great now thanks, finally got my appetite back and eating for england. still find it weird i weigh less now than i did before i got pregnant, just with a bit of a bump on the front too lol.

i didnt get either til another couple of weeks after finding out, but mainly got uconstipation, although everyone is different and no pregnancy is the same.
just keep calm, try not to read into things to much and relax! your chart is looking good still so fx

good luck to all of those who have just got their +ve opks :)

I hope its my month!! I have some weird dull cramps going on in my abdomen right now too...

Jelly Tots- he SORTA does have a lower count. Doc said it isn't that bad, but still. Plus, DH and I hardly have sex as it is (not my doing, his! lol) and we only BD'd 2 days around time of ovulation. I am sure if we had BD'd last night, our chances would have been further increased. Oh well, only time will tell :)

Jelly Tots - Thank you. I'll try and stay positive then because OH sperm is pretty good. Congratulations on your bump, hope you have a H&H 9 months x

Wintersong - Try and stay positive, it only takes 1 little sperm to get that eggy! Hopefully December is going to be a lucky month for us all. What day will you be poas? x

Jelly tots- its good to hear you are doing well:)

PrincessTaz- congrats on the +OPK! Don't you just love that smiley! I think it's great you bded everyday, that's the most important part;)
:spermy: can live up to 5 days in the right conditions so just imagine how many are there waiting for that eggy! :thumbup:

Liz- you've done a great job ttc this cycle, now you can sit back and relax:) Stress is the worst for TTC. If your sending messages to your body that something is wrong (stress) it is less likely to think its a good time for pregnancy. So take a deep breath, maybe get a good chill movie, cuddle up with dh and enjoy:hugs:

As for me I think I may have missed my LH surge:shrug: or my body failed to gear up for O, guess I'll find out sooner or later! :)

Jelly tots- its good to hear you are doing well:)

PrincessTaz- congrats on the +OPK! Don't you just love that smiley! I think it's great you bded everyday, that's the most important part;)
:spermy: can live up to 5 days in the right conditions so just imagine how many are there waiting for that eggy! :thumbup:

Liz- you've done a great job ttc this cycle, now you can sit back and relax:) Stress is the worst for TTC. If your sending messages to your body that something is wrong (stress) it is less likely to think its a good time for pregnancy. So take a deep breath, maybe get a good chill movie, cuddle up with dh and enjoy:hugs:

As for me I think I may have missed my LH surge:shrug: or my body failed to gear up for O, guess I'll find out sooner or later! :)

Im not stressing though lol, im just a symptom spotter. And i have never had nausea with throwing up, diarrhea, EWCM with a tint of yellow and dull cramps in my abdomen after O before...

Im not stressing though lol, im just a symptom spotter. And i have never had nausea with throwing up, diarrhea, EWCM with a tint of yellow and dull cramps in my abdomen after O before...

Fx for you hun:) hope this it for you!

Liz, by looking at your chart hun looks like your at 10dpo to me.

Liz - symptom spotting around here is equivelant to stressing out here. You may not think you are, but you are. Google is your worst enemy. Lol
If you have anxiety now, just imagine how it will be with a baby. To out do things, enjoy yourself then you will have a nice 2 lines to come home to.
Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->