NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Liz - symptom spotting around here is equivelant to stressing out here. You may not think you are, but you are. Google is your worst enemy. Lol
If you have anxiety now, just imagine how it will be with a baby. To out do things, enjoy yourself then you will have a nice 2 lines to come home to.
Fx!

Nice words of wisdom Stinas. Your posts have me stressed out just reading them Liz :haha: try to enjoy yourself and think positive!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzAwMTUuanBn.jpg

What do you think?

Liz - symptom spotting around here is equivelant to stressing out here. You may not think you are, but you are. Google is your worst enemy. Lol
If you have anxiety now, just imagine how it will be with a baby. To out do things, enjoy yourself then you will have a nice 2 lines to come home to.
Fx!

Well put:) its easy for all of us to get caught up in the, "what if" :wacko:

Fx!

Nice words of wisdom Stinas. Your posts have me stressed out just reading them Liz :haha: try to enjoy yourself and think positive!

Fx!

Well put:) its easy for all of us to get caught up in the, "what if" :wacko:

Thanks!
It really is easy to get caught up in the swing of things. You learn after you hit your year mark lol....if I kept going I probably would have had at least 8 imaginary babies by now lol I was pregnant every cycle in my mind. haha Oh the joys of TTC.
If the people that got preg 1-2-3 only knew what we go through!
I have learned to laugh most of it off. It all used to depress me, but now I just say f it. If its going to happen its going to happen. There is not much you can do after a certain point. As dh says...if it happens good, if it does not, we will just go on vacation a whole lot more. lol

Exactly! I've chilled out so much since I started charting. But I must admit I go a little crazy all over again during the TWW. :haha:

But I think it will happen for you :)

It will happen for all of us...when it's meant to. :)

How's soy working for you tallmom??

Last cycle was about the same length. LP was good. This cycle I'm hoping for an earlier O, but we'll see, I think my body is trying now.
Not going to do SI again it makes me feel crappy when I'm taking it.
Hope it did the trick this time:thumbup:
How about you did it help shorten your cycles?

Liz - I think I might see something on the 2nd test....but when I stare at it too long it disappears. :rofl: Maybe it's an optical illusion?? Or me wishing that there's 2 lines?!

Tallmom - I never took Soy. I considered Agnus Castus but chickened out. It's probably for the best since I've got the polyps going on and whatnot. The plan is to start Clomid after surgery to make me ovulate sooner. I hope that we're able to start trying again soon after surgery, which is Friday. I didn't ask her at my appt, I was kind of afraid to hear the answer haha. :blush:

I know this was for non ttc chat :p Can anyone help me ... Im 3 days late tested with a very cheap test off the interent and bfn, I tested on the day af was due, This is my first cycle off bc, Should i test with one of my clearblues?

I hope you get to start ttcing again soon:)
Are you going to get the polyps removed?
Gl with your surgery :dust:

Yep that's what the surgery is for, it's a hysteroscopy and d&c. Hopefully those suckers can be yanked right out and we can continue on. :haha:

Thank you. :)

Liz - I don't see any lines.

Lisa - I hope everything works out well during your surgery so you can hop back on the crazy train with us again! Lol

Tall mom - why does soy make you feel crappy? Do you take it at night? Makes me have migraines and sleep a bit uneasy, but I'm a weirdo when it comes to sleeping at night.

Still no sign of AF and my chart just keeps on growing and growing :(

Stinas- I'm not sure why, it gave me bad headaches this last time. I upped the dosage. The pills I have are 100mg but only 40%si so I was taking 2 in the morn and 2 at night. Then last two days 2 in the morn, one at lunch and two at night. :shrug: they make me feel off. It's hard to explain. :wacko: didn't want to take that many all at once right before bed.

HappyBeanie- maybe you Od later than ff has said? If your temp goes up that's good:) if it stays down than I bet AF is just around the corner:(

Stinas - Yes I miss the train and want to ride again NOW!! :rofl:

Happybeany - Looking at your chart, ovulation is kind of iffy. Maybe you didn't truly ov?? That would be my guess. My last cycle (very long! See sig) FF kept giving me dotted crosshairs then taking then away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->