New sex and the city movie......

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
I was reading in a magazine about it today and OMG - serious drama! What has everyone heard spoiler wise? There was a pregnancy and a death in the mag I read....dont think I could take anymore to be honest......! xxx

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sex and the city but refusing to read anything about it until its out :D XxxX

I LOVE it!! Its a shame the cast dont get on in real live - kinda ruins it i think!!!

I love sex and the city.....................went to the cinema to see the first one and it was amazin and now i cant wait if there is another one coming soon :happydance::happydance:

Do they not get on in real life?

I was reading in a magazine about it today and OMG - serious drama! What has everyone heard spoiler wise? There was a pregnancy and a death in the mag I read....dont think I could take anymore to be honest......! xxx

there were rumors about the first film having a death it in so not sure about that one.

but i have heard aidan is back!!!

no kim catrell and SJP dont get on at all - kim always admitts it in interviews!!

OMG I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

I'm so happy all 4 girls agreed to come back for it despite some of their differences!

I think it's fantastic and real proof of their abilities as actresses and professionals to be able to work through some of the drama/problems amongst themselves.. and to do such a good job still! I know after the show ended there were some issues getting some to agree to come back for a movie but I think it was excellent.. I don't work as well with people I hate, so really :) (End ramble, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->