New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi yeah defo finger cross for u 2, well I did a test this morning and it was negative so it either my period is just realy light or something eles is going on but am going to try n not let it get to me move on to never month x

hang in there kim, always fun trying again next month! teehee

Haha I know that i was thinking too it alway fun making baby haha, the only think I have to is work out my ovalation day is with this one Been so light x

oohhh that might be a bit tricky. I would highly recommend getting opk's to help with that one!!!
I felt like a kid at school getting a sticker - when I saw that smiley face for the first time!!!! What a big kid I am!!! haha

Hi Carla thank you, yes I will get some then n give then ago, well my blood test came bk ok so the reception said but I will to see what the dr say next wk lol

no it didnt show just had that light bleed now and again so roll on next month
how u doing x

Well my af finally turned up today at 32 cd so now I need to work my ovulation day out now who that going to be fun lol x

Hi, i think my cycles are close to yours, i have been trying since october 2010 too, my last AF was july 3rd so can we be buddies? im really new to this site so any buddies would be lovely :) x

Hi tryingforno2 how are u? And welcome I've only been on this site a few wk now so more buddies the better lol, well I normally go ever 26cd but this month gone way off balance it 32cd so Trying to work out when am ovulation going to be fun lol my name Kim x

hi kim, my names danii :) Im very happy to be another buddy for you as your my first lol. i get very confused working out my ovualtion days, i have only ever got a positive ovualtion test once in almost 10months trying and that was i june lol so hopefully i will get it right this month, and i hope you do too :)
do you have ovulation kits? because if you go from the last day of your bleeding maybe you can work it out that way? xxx

No not yet but am going to buy some I think and give them a go this time, well I started light bleeding on my 28cd but only on/off so do you think I go from then or from 2day that what confusein for me x

oh right well i got a bundle of 30 (15 pregnancy tests and 15 ovultions) tests online and the seem to be really good, i would maybe start from the first day you had bleeding, count 2 weeks i think it is? just start checking after 10 from the first bleed? thats what i would do, xxx

which website was that from? please yeah that what i was thinkin aswell i do normally get pain in my side when am ovulation so finger cross i do again cause this month i didnt x

i really hope you work it our :) i know how disappointing it is, very hard not to think about also :(
https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/ovulation-tests.htm i got them from here, they are really cheap but really good i think? xx

Hi Kim,
So sorry to hear AF arrived today!!!
To work out when you are ovulating I would suggest opks from early in the cycle.
I missed my ovulation last month as I only tested on the day my apps where suggesting I was ovulating. Seems like I ovulate earlier than they suggest.

I'm doing well thanks.
Well even better tonight as I finally mangaged to pin my DB down to set a wedding date!!!!! SO the weekend of 5th April 2013 - which happens to be our 5 year anniversary! What better way to celebrate our first 5 years together?

Hi Carla thank u, yeah am going to buy some so I start doing that with my cd being so late this time it going to make it hard to work out my ovulation time n them blood test said I didn't at 21 day but I think it maybe cause I ovulate later this time but am bk to see the dr in 2 wk so we will see what he as to say,
Aww that is brilliant news congratulating n yes that does sound nice :) :) x

looks like you've got a 2ww of your own,
Are you hoping for assistance this time round?
FX that all goes well at the docs.

skweek35- Yay for setting a date! I love weddings. That sounds lovely to have your wedding on your 5 year anniversary :)

kjfrost79- Boo for AF :( That's the worst when you are late but never get that BFP.

I feel like I've been away from BnB for too long! But I've been researching and I think this cycle I am going to try the sperm meets egg plan. Have any of you heard of or tried this before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->