New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi gals, hope you are all doing well!!

Hi Pilotbaby, welcome to BnB. Stick with us, and share in the joys of this amazing journey. There are ups and downs but sticking around here we can all share the experiences and half the 'downs'.

There is a thread that explains all the abbreviations - I still find myself going back there to check what some of them mean, hehe
If you go to the main page - I think its in tech support.

oopps correction - at the top of the page is a link to the the main page 'babyandbump'

Hi everyone- I am also new and don't really know what most of the abbreviations mean. We have been ttc for 14 months.

hi pilotbaby am also new to this as well so i dont get what abbreviations mean but can thru it togther lolx

hi how are you
well it 26th day of my cycle date and still know sign yet so finger cross it doesnt come i just hate waiting around x

pilotbaby- when I first signed up I had to looked up every post on that! and I am still looking up half of them.

kjfrost79- I know what you mean about trying not to think about it. The more I think about it the more stressed I get I know I should just stay away from the TWW forum all together. I get depressed if i see someone at 7-10dpo with a BFP and I am 12dpo or whatever with a glaring white negative. I will have my fingers x'ed for you that AF stays away!

apple25- thank u yes it hard every little pain and i think it my period starting and how long do u wait for before u take a test lol x

Well I took one today at 12dpo and it was so white in the test area that there was absolutely no mistaking that it was negative! Haha.. But I am just counting myself out this month and I should get AF by saturday, I can already feel the precramping, I am in a HORRIBLE mood, and had a small start of spotting yesterday so I am not going to test again. On to next month the way I see it.

well ive had no crapping and my stmoach isnt swollen like normal n my mood hasnt kick in yet but there still time lol, aww like i said we move on to next month but the practising is so much fun haha

Welp AF showed up today I knew she was coming! on to next month! and there is always the practicing!

Hey Amber, welcome to this thread. Any news from your side yet? Have you done a test yet??
Hey Kim, any sign of af? Fingers crossed she is a no show for you this month!

hi everyone well it day 28th and there know sign yet of af i keep pain on my left side and today it on my ride side doesnt feel like period pain at the mo and ive been kinda calm at the mo no mood swing which am shock at lol so i will see what 2morrow bring
hope everyone okie? xx

ooohhh, holding my breath and crossing everthing!!!!

hi everyone hope ure having a good wkend
well it day 29th of cd and no sign yet ive had few light spotting but no af yet so god know what going on am normal go 26 days n this month is way out x

hi all new here too! ttc since sept 2010 my daughter was stillborn. On cd 9 but my had sex only on cd 9 when she was conceived so we just bd from day 8 to 15. BFP to all!!<3

Hi myangelavery - welcome to this thread!
So sorry to hear of your loss, but good on you for getting back up again and trying again!!

hi everyone well it day 30cd still no sign of my af but i have had some light bleed on a morning but nothing for the rest of the day do am a little confused what going if anying one can help
hi myangelavery am sorry to hear ure lost but am happy ure here with us too x

I really have no idea - maybe just wait a few more days and wait or test now and see what happens.

hi thanks i will see what happens in the next few day if same i will do test but it doing my head not knowing what going it the frist time it gone this long on my cd x

Hi Kim,
I just got my first smiley face on CBopk's today!!! so FX that all goes well for me too!!

GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->