• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

yeah i have ive just order some opks to help me this time round and we'll see what happens x

apple25 hi how u? yeah it does my head when ive been going 26cd for ages then i go 32cd but never mind on to the next month, no i never heard of that u'll have to tell me more bout it plz :happydance:
x

sperm meets egg plan?? I have seen the thread on here but never looked into it.

hi i never heard of it but my friend just told me something bout it but am going to google it lol x

I will have a look into it this weekend - I hope - a rather busy one ahead of me with hair appointment, shopping and pressies to wrap oh and then dinner with the in laws on sunday!!!
So might only be next week that I get back on here. Have a good weekend

Well am working sat doing hair at home so I won't be on here much, have a fab wkend :):) xx

Hi ladies sorry I have been super busy but the sperm meets egg plan goes like this:

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan.

They also go on to say trying too often can dry up your cervical mucus. It also says something about taking Robitussin cough syrup to make your cervical mucus runnier. The plan was made up for couples who have suffered a miscarriage, or for a couple that has been pregnant before and cannot seem to get pregnant again, or anyone who does not have ignificant infertility problems that need to be tested and treated. But the website is https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi apple25 yeah I google it myself n read the same thing it does sound good to me as well so I think Iam going to give it a go the month too so finger cross it work for us lol
Have a fab weekend too x

ooooh that sounds like a good plan - will have to see if I can convice DB to give it a try.

Haha I know am trying to get my to have a go too fx we can lol x

Well I'm still trying to pluck up the courage to talk to db about seriously TTCing for #1 before the wedding. got a date set to look into venues!! yay I just want my ring now hehe
no pressure on db!!! haha

skweek35- Yay I bet you are so excited to look at venues!

I totally messed up the sperm meets egg plan this month, didn't start testing with the OPKs early enough and I'm pretty sure I missed ovulation. Still trying every other day tho so we will see...I'm not optimistic

Hey apple25

Thanks - yes I am really excited - finally get to begin serious wedding plans even though I havent offically been asked yet - teehee

I am hoping if I am not already preggies to start sperm meets egg plan next month. Might be better as I will be on school holiday for the next 5 weeks!!!

Wedding planning is so much fun! Do you know when is he going to ask? Maybe he is trying to surprise you, my husband bought the ring and I knew he had it but then he waited like 3 months before asking me. It was agony! haha

Hi everyone hope ure okie? Well I haven't been on for the last few days cause my Internet been playing up, well am day 9cd so if I go bk to my 26cd then I need to be testing my Opks from today n I've already told my partner we are giving sperm meet egg plan lol xx

Glad your internet is back up. Yay! did he agree to it?

Yeah me too lol, yes I think so he just nods he head at me when I bring it up but I did a opk test n it was negative so I'll try again 2morrow x

hey apple -
I sure hope he is planning a really big surprise for me. I have told him which ring I would like and just hope he gets it right or gets something else just as lovely.
I think the fact that he allowed me to set a date says, to me at least, that the 'big question' will be asked soon.
We are going away for a few days in august - so maybe then??
Will just have to wait and see what happens. Will keep you all informed.

Glad to see you back on line Kim!!
Not having a internet can be really frustrating.

Hi who u better let us know when it happens n wouldn't that be nice if you get the ring u want n when ure away as well
Well my n my other half have been together a yr today n I think I maybe ovulate so I hope were having a romantic nite hehe
Yes am glad am bk too xx

Yes you will have to let us know! I bet he will ask when you go away that would be romantic :)
Congrats on your one year anniversary!

thank you apple 25 well am going to a ann summer party 2morrow nite so am going to but something to spice up are ovulation nite so it more fun lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->