• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Kim, SO sorry I havent been replying but I have been knackered for the last 2 weeks!!!
I tested on Saturday and Sunday both :bfn:
Then Sunday night my BBs were really sore - so set out a test for the morning. And what do you know - :bfp:!!!! I couldnt believe my eyes!! I even got DF out of bed to look at the pee stick!! :haha:
I tested 2ce again when I got home and both were :bfp: !!!
I suppose this explains why I have not been sleeping well recently and got really drunk on ONE glass of wine on Saturday night!! :rofl:

So a lot has changed with me this last week - had to stop weight watchers. But that is fine for now as I will still be going to 'weigh in' every week. Will stand on the scales but she wont write down my weight as I am not allowed to follow the plan while pregnant. This way I can still keep the secret from my mom and friends. :hehe:
DF is quietly excited. He hasnt said very much but keeps asking how I am feeling. Shame I think he is a bit worried about the MS starting. :hehe:
Have also put exercising on hold for a week or so - more due to being soo tired.
Not sure how this will affect our wedding plans. Suppose I really need to speak to DF about this sometime soon.

Hope you are well.

Hi Carla that brill news congrat Hun am so happy for u, can't believe one of us is pregnant lol, I know I bet it hard not to tell anyone I bet u what to shout it from the roof tops lol
Well I've had my blood test done today so fx I will be to see the gyn to see how they will help us fx it won't be long before I can say I am too hehe
Hope u are well x
Ps don't leave me lol

Oh yes defo FXed for your soon to be BFP!!!
I'm not going anywhere hun!!

Hi Carla gdgd I like that there only me n u left haha
How u feeling? X

Ja stick together through it all!!
I'm really tired and still suffering with this nasty cold. My voice keeps going - not handy when you are a teacher!! :haha:

Others wise all is well here.

Hi am glad ure ok apart from the cold, well it won't be long before ure next hol so u will be able to have 2wk rest lol, we am sat chilling today the wks are going too fast x

Join the club - just laying on the couch catching up on FB and BnB!!
But I'm about to fall asleep now!! I think that is partly because i have done nothing all day!!!
4 weeks to easter holidays!!! I am thinking I might need to tell my parents by then. My brother and his family are coming over from Ireland for the first weekend of the holidays and we are taking my nephew to Peppa Pig World. How else am I going to explain that i am not allowed on any of the rides!!
Cian will be devistated that I cant ride with him.

hope you and your family are well

Hi yes I think you should tell them they will be well giddy for u,
Yeah we are good thank u me n Phil went out for tea lastnite without Ellie she went to grandma which was nice some us time think we've need it, I try to find u on fb but couldn't what's your fb picture? X

I have also just tried to find you on fb - there are soo many Kim frost!!
What is your profile pic?
Mine is a pic of me and DF. I am wearing a purple top, long dark hair

My is on me and my other half am wearing a sliver top n he's a skin head lol where in a pub lol did you check Kimberley frost
How u doing? X

Hi Kim,
I searched for you on FB and cant find you.
I'm doing really well thanks. Still only Uber sore bbs. No other symptoms set in yet - thankfully!!
I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow afternoon - cant wait!!
3 1/2 weeks to go to holidays again

Hi I know I've just try again what ure surname again think I may have spelt it wrong lol, who well that good finger cross for u not to get anything else I had morning sickness with Ellie for 17 wks but that it really
I know am counting cause I've got the 2nd wk off hehe x

Hi Kim, my full name is Carla Snyman
I am really hoping the morning sickness stays away. But some how I dont think I will be that lucky. My mom apparently really suffered with all 3 pregnancies and they say if you mom had MS then I am likely to get it too.

Well finger cross it does but now say that but mum my mum did too so I did lol,
Well I will look again for u on fb lol x

Well didnt see the midwife in the end. Turns out they have a new receptionist who was not meant to book me.
The midwife called to explain and booked me in for 10th April - which is perfect as its in the holidays.
Will be booking my early scan next week for early in the following week

Hi who dont u just love receptionist at dr the like to mess think up lol,who be u can't wait to have ure first scan , so have you told ure mum yet? Hope ure well x

Hi Kim,
Yup cant wait for the first scan!! Will be good to find out more definite EDD and see the heart beat

Nope there is no ways I'm telling my mother till at least 12 weeks if I can help it. My mother is lovely - dont get me wrong - but she gets way over excited!!! There is just no ways I want her getting all excited about this baby right now.
We have decided that we arent buying anything for the baby right now. We want to wait till at least 12 weeks before we start thinking about nursery and toiletries and prams and that stuff. I just know that if I tell her she will be in the shops tomorrow buying things, even if we tell her she isnt allowed to. Then she will buy things and keep them till I am 12 weeks!!
She is a bit high maintance at the best of times!!

Hi Carla lol that sound like my mum too why do they get over giddy bout think haha,
How u feeling?
Well I've been full of cold seen sunday so I feel crapy x

Hi Kim,
Oh no, hope you feel better soon.
I know - just dont understand why she gets so excited about things some time.
Well I got a date for my first scan - friday 30th March - so just over 2 weeks till my scan - really looking forward to the scan.

I have decided to wait before telling my mom. Just want to make sure everything it fine before telling her. So will most likely tell my parents at the family dinner the day after my scan.

Well feels like MS is starting to set in. If I dont eat enough I start feeling all weak and shakey and slightly nauseous.
Hoping it doesnt get much worse than this.

Hi Carla thank u the cold finally going but I've really bad lower backaches on/off seen last Friday and my ovuires are hurtin too tody, but I hope it goes before sat met to be out with ladies lol, well I've got my appointment thru for the gyo it next tues so hopefully they will help us get pregnant
Aww bless hope u don't get too bad I hater having ms when I was having Ellie, who I bet u can't wait just her the heart beat be good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->