• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Kim,
I was feeling much better but still seem to loose my voice of the night. So frustrating!!!

Just laying here on the couch watching the snow falling outside! I love it when it is snowing but hate the ice and sludge afterwards.
We were meant to be going to DF's cousins sons Christening tomorrow. Will decide in the morning if we are going.
I have started a testing thread in the over 35's section. I'm hoping this is going to bring me all the luck I need to get my BFP!!
Hope you are having a good weekend
Enjoy the snow!!

Hi Carla yeah we had a good wkend thank u we are then proud owns of 2 guinea pigs we went to get them today n they are so cutie it my friend fault cause she got some the other wk lol, yeah I do like the snow when I dont have to go out in it lol but it wasn't too bad on the main rd so it was nice get out of the house
I keep looking at other threads too to give me help but until we get his result bk we will just have keep practicing lol
Hope ure feeling better x

Hi Kim,
I must say I loved all the snow!! DF and I spent almost 2 hours shovelling and sweeping the snow this afternoon. At least I got a bit of exercise.
I love guinea pigs! so cute. Our year 1 class had 2 last year.

When are you getting the results for OH's SA?
I see the FS again in 2 weeks time. I am half expecting to hear that we need to wait a few more months before they will offer us any further assisstance.

Really not looking forward to this week at school - feel really unprepared it. Haven't done any literacy or theme planning! Will have to wing it this week! eeekk

Hi Carla well most of the kids on the street was sweeping n cleaning the street so on a plus side we didn't have to lol, don't know when the test are bk just hope it fast so we can move on to the next level
Well Ellie full of cold so I don't know if she will be at school 2morrow yet
But it both your last wk at school so hopefully it will go fast hehe x

I hope Ellie is feeling better soon.
I just wish the kids here had the sence to help us too!! would havebeen nice to get some help!
Yup last week at school for this term. then spend next week preparing for next term!! Not much of a break really - just good to have the chance to sleep late and read!!

Have a good week

Hi aww thank u she still no well but she ok in a Morning but it as the day goes on she get worse but that what it like with a cold just hope I don't get it hehe,
Yes it will be nice to have a lie in when u don't have to work it just a shame she had to get poorly this week instead of next wk lol
Have a good wk x

Oh no :hugs: for Ellie!!
I would say rather poorly this week than next ( hehe but that's because I would take time off this week and still get next week too) hehe

I could really kick myself this afternoon - left school early and drove about 10 minutes for a meeting I thought was this afternoon - turns out the meeting is tomorrow afternoon!!! :dohh:
Oh well, decided to come home and catch up on a few bits and pieces!
3 more school days to go!! hehe

Hi yeah I know that what am thinking with Ellie cause she know it her last wk at school but it's not like her not to go so ive sat her down to see if there a problem at school but she say she ok so I will how she goes on thurs cause she got to go bk for then cause I can't afford another day off work :(,
Lol I've do think like that too but at least u got to finish early n get some job done x

Hi Carla how u? Hope ure enjoying ure wk off?
Well I got clear blue opk to try and for the first time I got two smiley faces on day 11-12 do so that when I ovulate but it just my luck he as to be poorly full of cold again him n Ellie keep giving each other it but at least I haven't got it thank god x

Hi Kim,
Happy Valentines Day !!!
Yes I'm loving my week off! I've not done much so far.
Glad you got your :D on the OPK's!! I got my first :D for this cycle today!! I hope I OV in the next 24 hours.
You could have OVed either on CD12 or 13.
Hope both Ellie and your OH get better soon!!!

Hi Carla yey so we both got are O:) face so that good start, I never not got owt on cheap one so I guess I need dear one lol to test still waiting for hospital to let us know bout oh test
So now am in the 2wk wait so let the fun begin
It will be nice just to have time off won't it Ellie like the time off but now it getting lighter she started to play out but it still too cold me so she will have cold next wk lol
Hope u had a romantic nite for valentines x

Hey Kim, well romantic V'day - not sure it was. I was home alone all day. When DF got home we went to the kebab shop to get dinner. Came home and ate it sitting infront of the tellie. Not that romantic.
I turned the heat up abit when we went to bed. Decided to wear a basque! He loved that!!!
Other than that I have been in a lot of pain today. I have coccydynia (pain in my arse! haha) Managed to get hold of the chronic pain clinic and got my appointment moved from sometime in June to 7th March!! Result!!!

I am so glad its getting lighter each day. Just wish it would really warm up now!!

TWW is in full swing now. In a way I hope I get my BFP, but in another way if I do get my BFP then I cant have the procedure done and will have to live in pain for 9 months!! So good either way. Will just have to wait and see what happens now.

Hi Carla hope u are okie?
Well am defo in my 2wk too well only a wk to go now fx for both of us to get our Bfp this month I've never heard of ccocydynia what is it?
Yeah me too it been cold today am glad I didn't after leave the house lol too much cleaning to do lol
Who am liking ure pic on here x

Hi Kim,
Well and truely into TWW now. I just bought a stack of dirt cheap HPT's so I can test to my hearts content next weekend without the worry of wasting money. I think the 20 HPT's cost me no more than £3!!

Coccydynia - is inflamation in the muscles around the coccyx. This is usualy caused my a hard blow to that area - (resulting in a pain in the arse!) :haha:

I can see its really cold out there today. And I have to go help a friend out. She has done her back in and her hubby needs to go to work. So I will get to look after my godsons this morning.
This afternoon will be marking planning and more admin work that needs to be done for tomorrow. I might even take some of the work with me.

I do like the new group I've joined. The Barry White's Naughty Nun's!! These girls are such a laugh!! My DF managed to put this signature together in no time the other night!! Trust him to find a pic like that of a naughty nun!! :rofl:

Elle ready to go back to school tomorrow morning? I certainly can do with a bit more time off!!

Hi kim ,im Heather I'm new here too I need a Buddie as well ... I'm on cd24 of a normal 27 day cycle I have ttc for four months now but my husband and I have been having unprotected sex since may this would be pregnancy #3 but baby 4 for me twins 14 yrs and 6 yr old I used a opk and preseed this month for the first time so I REALLY REALLY HOPE AF DOES NOT SHOW!!!!!

Hi Carla well haven't brought any yet never do unless I was really late lol, aww I see never heard of it so it nice to know what its called hope don't get too much pain with it,
I know it a nice pic lol,
Well am ready for her to go bk but yes she seem ready she just had her bath n a early nite is order for all us we've just had a nice chilled day n bake some bun with Ellie
Hope u are okie? X

Hi Heather u are more welcome to joys us girls on early well big finger cross for you this month, well am 6dpo so am a wk away from test well I tried clearblue ovulate test this month n it was the first time I got smily face but I've not used pressed yet but may look in to them
Hope u are well x

Hi Ladies
Welcome to Heather!! You are most welcome to join us!!!
I bought preseed this last month but didnt get round to using it. I am now 7DPO and cant wait to test this weekend. I too use OPK's and Love them!!! There is just no going wrong with that smiley face!!

Yup so up early to get this new term started! I so wish I had more time to bake more!!
Will post a bit more later in the week - time to get to school/work!!
Have a good week

Hi hope u have good wk too Carla
I know but Ellie got up okie this morning n she said school was okie so that all good but mon are long day soon as am home where bk out for karate but she does love it
Well I've started with backache n mild crapping pain so we will see what the wk brings x

Hi Carla how u? Well am out again af show yest bang on 26 again so it look le am in routing at the mo got oh test result bk it low count/ motility so am just waithing to see to get out appointment to what they going to do next
Hope I've had a good wkend? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->