• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Good to hear you are feeling better!!
Fab that your appointment is only days away!! FXed you get some answers that will bring you the BFP that you so want

All I am thinking at the mo is roll on 8 weeks time!!
I am not looking forward to the next 8 weeks! Just want to MS to go!!

Hi Carla I bet u are I would be too lol, it will go fast but then again u won't be a school for 2 of the wks not long to go till ure off am counting down the days too cause I've got her 2nd wk with ellie too sleep in aww sound so nice haha
And just think this time next yr you can have mother day too :) x

Yup I am so going to live the next 8 weeks in TWW's!!! oh and dont forget telling my family!!
1st 2 weeks - to school hols and scan!!
2nd 2 weeks to return to school - also seeing midwife on April 10th
3rd 2 weeks - 12 week scan!!
last TWW - hopefully end of MS!!

I am so looking forward to a years time! my first mothers day! YAYA!!

Hi Carla yep that sound like a plan to me hehe.
Well I've had a quite mother day abut hungover lol went out with the girls which was haven't done it for ages, but I defo need my bed now lol xx

Hi Kim,
I could soo do with a night out! but the sea-sick feeling is stopping me! I hate feeling this ill. In a way it would be nice if I just get sick and feel a bit better.

I've had a rather busy weekend. We went to Chartwell House (Churchill's house) yesterday then on to DF's parents place. We told them that I am now 6 weeks pregnant. I'm hoping this helps to make MIL get better. She hasnt been well lately.
Both MIL and FIL are really excited about this grandchild - shame MIL said that she has waited soo long for grandchildren then they come all at once!! I'm glad we were able to put a smile on her face.

Took my mom out for breakfast along with the rest of the family. Landed up telling mom and dad too this morning - I'm so glad I broke the news to mom in public! She was not able to shriek!! (I know - Im mean!) But priceless was the look on my dad's face! Still can not wipe the smile off his face! They are both over the moon - they have one grandchild already and now #2 and #3 are on the way - my SIL is also pregnant and due 3 weeks before me

I've already had an afternoon nap and ready for bed again!

Hi Carla aww bless that sound like Uve had a fab wkend, and I had a feeling u would give in n tell them but it is nice to see there faces when u tell them
Haha am not pg and I could sleep for a wk lol, well only 2more wk to go and u rest up :)
Well am at hospital 2moro so I will let u know how it goes x

Hi Carla well it wasn't good day I've been told that his 2nd test was even worse so in there mind the only way we could get pregnant is IVF but i cant affors that , but we do need to look in to other things like stopping/or cut down smoking n I need to lose weight but they are going to have a laparoscopy to check my tubes but that will take upto four month, so am not a happy bunny today
Hope ure feeling okie? X

Hi Kim, Oh no hun! :hugs:
Have they offered you an HSG scan or laparoscopy to check your tubes?
Has the NHS not offered you IVF or will they consider that after checking your tubes?

AFM - Been feeling really sea-sick for almost a week but fortunately feeling much better today.

Hi they are doing lap to check my tubes but that will take 4 months to get appointment, they said the only way to get IVF is to pay we can't get it on the Nhs cause we've both had kids, I think it joke we are different partners my mum friend thought we would get once chance but am book in to see my dr in 2wks so I will ask him some more question
,and my af is due on thurs :( lol
How that good to hear that ure starting to feel better x

That is just rubbish that they aren't even prepared to offer you at least one 1 IVF treatment.
I'm hoping this is the end of the MS! but somehow I think that is a bit of wishful thinking!
My mom was saying that she had MS up until at least 14 weeks! URGH!!

No there not I know I can't believe it either that what upset me the most there havent offer us anything I feel like asking my dr to send me somewhere else , well finger cross it is but I after say my lasted 17wk lol x

FXed your doc refers you to a really good FS!!
Let me know what your doc says when you see him.
I'm off to bed now - really knackered!!

Hi Carla how u feeling?
I will defo let u know what they say hope I can get some more answers, well I had to take Ellie to the dental hospital today she has to have a op 2 teeth take out n they have to cut her gum to take a tooth out that shouldn't be there so far it isn't a great wk for me :( x

Oh no!! BEEG :hugs:for Ellie!!
FXed next week will be much better!!

Feeling ok again today! Just really tired - landed up sleeping for 2 hours this afternoon!! Just hope I can get to sleep at a decent hour tonight!

Hi Carla how u feeling?
Well my period have gone on one this I've been regular bang on 26 but this month decide to be different cause am day 27 and there still nothin just really bad backache n felt dizzy this morning

Oh my Kim, Have you tested yet? Those signs could be good!

I'm feeling a bit icky today. Been feeling a bit nauseous since late morning. tummy has also been rather grumbly since having lunch. Just laying on the couch at the mo. Might have a snooze in a bit!

Hope you are having a good weekend

Hi Carla no I haven't tested yet am going to wait till Monday if I haven't come on by then but in a way I don't want to just incase it say neg lol
aww bless hope you feel okie but have lay down on the sofa does sound good I may just do that myself lol
Hope u have a good wkend x

Hi Carla how u? Hope u had a nice weekend?
Well I finally came on yesterday so I either went 29days or I ovulate late this month But on to next month we go :) x

Big :hugs: to you Kim!!
FXed it wont be too much longer for you now.

I had a really good weekend - spent Sunday with family. Had lunch at a pub then for a walk around some little town!
Been really tired today! Came home straight after school and slept for hour and half. Feeling a bit better but thinking its almost time for bed.

Hi Carla thank u, I know that I keep thinking too
We has a nice weekend Ellie got her 3rd belt in karate which is yellow if she carry on she'll be black before we know it lol,
Well I will have a list of question for the dr on tues lol
Hope u are well? Last day at school 2moro 2wks whoop whoop lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"