• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi carla well the room looks fab so much better, I've got in booked next tues to retested so hopefully it wont be long after when we hear from n we know what happens next,
Well that fab news so yes like she get on with it lol, I know I hate it when they say that am bloody trying aren't I haha
You sound like Ellie lol how long too we break up lol
Ovulation pain have kick in to day so ive been in pain a lot but hopefully I will gets some love making lol x

Hi Kim,

So glad your house is looking more normal again.
I think that HSG scan has brought my OV date forward! I have been cramping the last 2 days. I never usually feel OV cramps.
So looks like we have sync'ed out cycles haha
I ordered pre-seed and soft cups. Just my luck the soft cups arrived a few hours after we DTD!! will have to wait till next time then.
FXed for retest next week!
Oh and 18 more school wake ups! hehe

Hi Carla lol u big kid I wish I was have a wk off but I will after wait till April lol, yeah it sound like it so can moan together lol,
I was lookin at that pre-seed the other day but what are soft cups never heard of it? x

Hi Kim,

I used the pre-seed and softcups but think I was already in my TWW.
https://www.softcup.com/ here is the link for the softcups. I think they are great. Might try use the for AF if she shows.
We went out to the opening of a new development in an area where DF wants to move to. The prices for the houses are just too expensive for us unfortunately!! At those prices we could afford a 2 bed appartment! Just not going to do for us - we will need a 3 bed soon hopefully.
15 more school wake ups!! haha
Lets see if I can hold out till Feb 6th!! Haha I dont think I can do that! haha

Hi thank u I will have a look at then
I know we couldn't afford one either but I've got 2bedroom so it okie at the mo but we do rent, but it is a nice size house for us but u never know what will happen in the future lol
Who u big kid Ellie not counting sleep for that yet she too busy counting her sleep till her bday lol
Hope ure okie x

Hi Kim,
I bet she is getting really excited now. My god-son's 6th birthday is on Tuesday. I spoke to him briefly tonight - he is counting down the sleeps too! I will have to go to Bluewater tomorrow night to get his birthday pressie.

Well another school week lies ahead of us! Just 3 weeks left and 15 more school wake ups.

Oh I landed up taking my car for another long drive today. Parents wanted to see about a wedding car. My dad has also paid the deposit for a replica 1929 Rolls Royce. It even has a soft top at the back - Now FXed we have beautiful weather the day of the wedding so we can drop the top down!! Getting excited all over again

Have a good week

Hi yeah she really giddy I keep saying to have in the summer but she having none of it lol, yep I know I can't wait so I don't have to get early when it my 2days off too whoop haha
Who that sound nice bet you can't wait for it to be here
Well for the past two day I've really bad crapping pains and backache like am going to come on my period but am not due on till next wk am 6dpo so god know what's goin on
Hope u are good x

Hi Kim,
I so know what you mean about the back ache and af types cramps! I am also only due on next week Saturday. Really not sure what my body is up to at the mo! Will try hold out till end of next week before testing although am I sure I will cave in before that.

I bet Ellie is really excited now! How many more sleeps for till her birthday?

13 more school wake ups!!

So today was retest day. How long till you get the results?

Hi no we had to cancel cause he so busy at work so re-book for tues on Ellie bday so it we won't forgot that one lol
It 6 sleep yep she giddy :)
Ive had mild craps n backache like my AF is coming early it never done this before, well am due next weds so i just want to know what happening do I can ready for next month
Have a good day x

Hi no we had to cancel cause he so busy at work so re-book for tues on Ellie bday so it we won't forgot that one lol
It 6 sleep yep she giddy :)
Ive had mild craps n backache like my AF is coming early it never done this before, well am due next weds so i just want to know what happening do I can ready for next month
Have a good day x

Hi Carla well I think am out this month light spotting on/off for days but on the plus side oh at his sperm test done today so we just need to wait for the result, well Ellie is 10 today we've had a nice with mum, my sister at the White Rose so she can spend her money
Hope u are well x

Hi Kim, :cake: Happy Birthday to Ellie!!! Glad to hear she had a good day!!

I am also defo out for this cycle!! Also had loads of brown spotting. ggrr
But oh well! moving on
Just waiting for AF to arrive now so I can work out my cycle dates again.

Now just to wait for his results - hopefully you will get that in the next 10 days!!

I know that what I've been think I've order some clear blue ovulation stripes to try cause I think the cheap one didn't work for me and got phil taken zinc hehe,
Thank u I will tell her she in bed now lol
Yeah I hope they do come quick so we know what's going on the we will be bk to see the gyo
U had a good wkend? X

Yeah work has just been crazy hectic. Been busy with assesments again this week.
Just not sure how I will fit a bigger family in around work too at the mo. lol I suppose I just will when I need to.

Soo many big birthdays and celebrations around at the mo!!! Colleagues 50th's and 40th's followed by a Christening party this weekend and a wedding next weekend! Will have to make sure I exercise loads to make sure I lose that 1 lbs to hit my next target - 3stone!!

Hows your week been so far?

Who sound like a busy few wk for you, who that brilliant I need to start losing weightbbut I just can't get my head in it at the mo lol
Yeah it been okie I had mon so I went to see my friend n her 2 children which I love to bit n I've just chilled today with my af arriving this n omg she let me know she here 2day late my god I've been in so much pain but am bk to work 2morrow well I better stay in my bubble otherwise the pmt will get them haha x

Hi, I am 35, been TTC since DH and I got married three years ago. Getting pretty desperate. Me: unexplained infertility, him: no problems. I had an IUI in October 2011, but no luck. May try IVF over the next couple of months if I don't get pregnant naturally. I have recently started using Preseed, and have been using OPKs for a while, but I haven't been organized enough to chart my BBT.

Fingers crossed for all of us this year. Baby dust!

Hi Kim, yup cd1 for me to today. Sync'ed cycles: haha: think my cramps are just starting now! I don't usually get cramps, so for me to feel these is really different.
Think I'm loosing my voice too! Throat is really sore!

Hi Mazalie, welcome to our thread! Hope we all get our bfp's really soon.

Hi Carla aww hope u feel okie? Well I was bk at work today wish I wasn't tho only had one lady in lol but it Friday 2morrow thank nice chilled weekend for me lol x

Hi mazalise welcome to our thread hope u are okie?
It just us two on here but we like it hehe,
Fx for bfp soon for u am going to try preseed soon but I don't do my charts either I wouldn't know where to start lol x

Hi ladies
I'm so looking forward to Friday! So need to relax! Landed up coming home at lunch time with no voice! Yup what use was I at work? nought! Haha
Mazilie - any ff or charting q's - fire away. I used to chart and thinking of charting again this cycle.
I really seem to be feeling every little twinge since the HSG scan and AF is really heavy again! Day 2 and still going really strong!
Anywhoo's time for some sleep here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->