New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Kim, had a good week back at school. Its just been really really busy! had very little time to relax over the past few days and really feeling it today! Really tired!
:hugs: to AF showing up! :flower:

Can hardly believe my 12 week scan is this week! Roll on Wednesday!!

Hope you have a good week

Hi thank u but am okie just month on to next month, I've been lookin at conceive plus n another one called zestica that met to be good for poor motility so am going to try on of these this month, am glad ure first wk went good
My god that gone fast but I bet u can't wait
Let me know what they say?
Hope ure well? x

Hi Carla well I hope uve had a good week n feeling okie?
Well it my birthday 2moro 33 so am going out for a meal and few drink with the oh so am looking forward to that :) we've had a busy few day at work so am glad for the rest lol x

:cake: Happy Birthday to you! :cake:
Hope you have a fab day and your OH spoils you rotten!!

AFM - had scan done on Wendesday morning - all went well. Baby was very active to start with, but seems to settle for most of the measurements. After about 10 minutes it decided that it had had enough, turned over (to face my back) and went to sleep!!!
The sonographer had to wake it up as it was in the wrong position for the last measurement!
Here are 2 of the scan pics.

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Scan25042012-1c.jpg

In both of these pics the baby has its hands behind its head! Very laid back! Just love it!!
My mom seems to think its a girl. Will have to wait and see what it is. 8 weeks to the next scan.

Hope you have a good weekend

Hi thank u , yes it was a good day n night just chilling today
Aww they look really good pic of the baby or bless in the 2nd pic I love it
who I bet u can't wait to find out then u start to spend some money lol
Hope you have a good wkend too x

Hi Kim, Glad you had a relaxing and enjoyable time for your birthday!

Yes we cant wait to find out what we are having! I will most definitely hit the shops after that scan! So much will need to be done after that scan. Decide on nursery theme, choose names, buying nursery furniture! So much to do!
Hope you have a good week!

Lol yes it will be so much fun for u, I would love it that why I like spend my money on Ellie n my soon to be godson :)
Hope u have a good wk too x

Hiya how u doing hope uve had a good wk?
Well I've got to work 2moro :( cant wait but on the plus side am out with the girls 2moro
night so I can't wait for that

Hi Kim
yes had a good week although it was so busy!! Glad its a long weekend now and I have extra time to relax.
Have another really busy week ahead of me!! Taking 4 kids to The Aquatic Olympic Centre!! All 4 are soo excited and cant wait to get there. Even though we have to meet at school at 6:45am!! They dont care! Its a once in a lifetime oportunity for them! esp seeing that most of them are from disadvantaged families!
Have fun at work tomorrow and enjoy a night out with girls!

Hi Carla work was okie for a Sunday lol but yes it was very good nite with the girls had way too many shots am shock that alive today but am okie just tired I know am glad I don't have to work till thurs.
I've got my date for the lap its the 24th may so at last we will find out why am in so much pain when I ovulate
Hope you've had nice wkend x

Hi Kim,
good that you had a fab night out with the girls.
lucky you that you dont have to work till Thursday!! I'm soooo jealous!!

But then again I'm soo looking forward to Wednesday!!
Take things easy today

Hi I didn't even get off the sofa I was that tired well it my own fault for not getting in till half 2 lol, well have a fab time n try to rest as much as you can x

Thanks hun.
I dont know who had more fun - me or the kids! It was really good to have been in the Olympic city! That place is huge! It took us a good 25 minutes to walk from the bus park to the Aquatic Centre! But just our luck, the Aquatic Centre had to be on the OTHER side of the O-city!

Hope you've had a good week. Glad its the weekend!
Time to catch up on sleep, shopping, oh and work

Hi yeah am good ta am having a nice chilled day Ellie had a sleep over at her uncle Darren
so am just waiting for her to come home lol, yep it been a good wk work been busy
Who it defo sound like u had fun lol
Have a nice wkend and catch up with ure sleep x

Hi there

Well I think I caught up on the sleep now to tackle the hunger!! just cant seem to eat enough today!!
So glad the weather is looking really good today but dont know how much of it I will get to enjoy. Got so much school work to get through today!
But watching F1 with DF at the mo. Will have to get my butt in gear to get the work done in a mo.
Hope you get to enjoy the weather and the rest of the weekend

Hi yes had a good wkend went clothies shopping yest n then chillied out n I had a hol day today so I went to see my friend n her kids then drop Ellie of at karate so now am chilling off to see mum 2moro am due on any day now so am eating loads of crap food I can find :)
Hope u have a good week x

Hi Kim,
had a good start to the week. Went out with DF last night to Bluewater and then to start researching buggys at mothercare. We really liked the Oyster buggys. But have just been offered SIL's one buggy.
Will have to play around with it next time we are at the inlaws house and see if it fits into my boot.
Looking forward to the weekend - hair appointment on Saturday and then baby and toddler show on Sunday.

hope you have a good weekend

Hi I'm Aimee I'm ttc baby # 2 we hav bin trying since sept 2010 although we had a 4 month break at the beginning of this yr. starting to get down in the dumps n very frustrated ! Iv been following the site for a year or so but never posted until today. Looking forward to having people to talk too :thumbup:

Hi Carla who very good I know o love looking at new pram too went the other day with friend cause she need a new one cause 1yr old is a little fatty n need a bigger one lol, but he's cute with tho
Nothing much planed this wkend just doing hair on sat my pocket money to spend
roll next thurs when I have lap done cause we didn't really try this month with me having that done
Hope u have a good wkend x

Hi aimee welcome yes I know how you feel with been nearly trying for 2yr in oct so yep it does get u down esp when my oh got a low count/motility n we don't get help cause we've got children to other ppl chat to us any time u want :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->