• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

thanks ladies - yes popping the big question while we are away would be really romantic. I have told him I dont want to know when he is going to ask me - I want some of this to be traditional and a surprise.

Started looking at dresses today - some really nasty people out there.
But equally some really helpful people too.

thanks ladies - yes popping the big question while we are away would be really romantic. I have told him I dont want to know when he is going to ask me - I want some of this to be traditional and a surprise.

Started looking at dresses today - some really nasty people out there.
But equally some really helpful people too.

Kim - happy anniversary !!! hope you had a really romantic evening with OH

or congrat hun hope u had a fab time,yes they are but dont listen to them

thank u yeah we had a nice time i went to ann summers party lastnite n got something to spice up are nite so he doesnt feel like am just useing him to make baby lol xx

oohhh!!! all I need to do is suggest bringing out sexy undies and he is there haha

yeah that why ive order some lol cant wait till they come hehe x

oohhhhhh giving me ideas to order more too
hehe

hi ladies how are u all
am okie well i dont think i ovaulate this month i did the opk test and there was on day when i got a line but it was very light so now i just have to sit and wait to see what happens this month x

Hi Kim - I'm well, Holidays have officially began for me - now that classroom is moved and settled!!!
Off to try on dresses today!! hopefully have a good idea of what I would like to weat after today - not too sure if I will get away with a halterneck with deep plunging necklne in a church though - oohh imagine the vicar faces with me at the alter showing cleavage!!! teehee!!!
Hope you are doing well

Hi yeah am okie ta am at dr this afternoon to talk bout my blood test to see what happens next
Who now that now that would be funny the vicar wouldn't know where to put is face lol x

Hey Kim,
How did the doctors appointment go today? Any answers or solutions??

hehehehehe!!!!
Dress shopping went really well today!!! all 3 shops came up with similar dresses - loved all!! lucky for me - none with plunging neck lines! All are sooo flattering! the last one is my favourite though and happens to be the cheapest.
I have also had an offer from a friends friend who used to make wedding dresses - not sure I would want to leave this sort of job for someone whose work I havent seen before.

hi well my blood came bk good i am so i am ovulate so he now decided to send to see a gyno more answer cause when i ovulate am in alot of pain and he also said my that my partner as to have a sperm test too cause we both had kids before.
Who very nice but i bet it hard to decide what dress to have n that is nice bout the lady who want to make u one asnt she got anying pic of dress that she made before so u can have a look x

Great to hear you've been refered to the gynae!
I really don't know if she has pics of the dresses she made before. Will have to chat to her about and see what she says

thank u i know i hope the appointment come thru quick hate waiting for stuff like that haha
yeah i would too x

oh well, I'm defo trying again next month - :witch: made her appearance this morning!!!

or know never mind like you said try again next month get ure sexy outfit ready hehe x

well I plucked up the courage to talk to DB tonight and he said we could seriously give this baby making thing a go for the next few months. If I get a bfp fab otherwise we will wait till after the wedding!!
I am so hoping I get my bfp in the next 2 months now!!!

Aww that nice sometime I think it hard to talk my other half he just seen to go with the flow with trying for a baby, well double fx for u know it will happen  xx

Have you tried the sperm meets egg plan?
When I explained the plan to DB he seemed to like the idea of lots of BDing!! haha

we give it a try this month but when i did the opk i only got a faint line so we just give it a go anyiny way cause it defo fun trying n he wont say no to that lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->