new to ttc after loss

lisalou31

Reaction score
Hi all been a b&b member since last year but only just found this site usually go on ttc... Over the past 16 years i've had 13 mc's the last one happened at 11+3 at the start of august so still pretty raw, i decided when i got af this month that i would try again after talking to my gp who just advised to take folic acid, she has made an appointment for me at a pre pregnancy/reacurring miscarriage support clinic not quite sure what it is but from the leaflet that came they do tests to see why it keeps happening and you have your own midwife assigned to you so when you get your bfp you can phone them and get early scans and they reasure you. Has anyone been to this kind of thing?

Lisalou,
13 m/c that's awful.. I so hope you get some answers at this clinic and they can treat you so that you don't have to go through this another time. Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust, you so deserve a smooth ride from now on xxxx

hi, so sorry for all your losses. i'm waiting to get test results back from recurrent mc clinic after 4 mc. i haven't found my clinic helpful so far...was meant to get results last week but when i phoned i was told that the secretary was off and to phone back in a couple of weeks!! when i queried this i was told to keep taking folic acid and try again if i want!!! not very reassuring!
hopefully you will have more luck.

amanda xx

Hi lisalou. I remember you from first tri. I was so gutted for you when you lost your baby. I had NO idea you'd suffered so many losses. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
I also lost my LO. Shouldve been 12 weeks, baby stopped growing at 7.
I'm on CD 1 after ERPC and quite scared tbh. Don't know whether I could cope with a second loss. You've certainly helped me to put things into perspective.
Hope we get our bfp's soon and you get some well deserved answers xx

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry for all your losses, and I hope your support clinic is able to give you some answers :hugs:

Goodness, I can't believe they haven't done any tests before now! I hope you get some answers (and help!) soon. I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through this so many times. Are you going to wait with ttc until you have some results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->